Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2016, 01:53 PM   #91  
4th times the charm!

S/C/G: 215/175/140

Height: 5' 5"

On my phone- hi all!
Wt 173.2

Did well yesterday...still wanting to binge tho. Realized i havent done the meditation thing in over a week. Maybe thats it!
Got a great morrocan themed lunchbox for the week. Thanks for the inspo SUNDOVE!
FLOWER- Hope everything is well!
Welcome PIXIECAT & DAYDREAMER!
Hi everyone!!!!!!!

Last edited by GoodyFay; 01-04-2016 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-04-2016, 02:01 PM   #92  

Hi everyone. Another .4 lb lost. .6 left to go. But I would like to lose more before I go, if I go. Because I will not be eating low cal when I am there for the 4 or 5 days. The pants I will be bringing would not fit if I gain much. Usually these days they do not fit. So I will be glad to have an insurance lb.

I hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Last edited by flower123; 01-04-2016 at 02:01 PM.
Old 01-04-2016, 04:45 PM   #93  
LosingWeightTheRightWay

S/C/G: 185/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Everyone

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

It's been awhile since I've dropped by 3FC but in that time I have been relatively good. And I say relatively because I did splurge just a little over my Christmas time off. Back to my regular eating starting today.

Breakfast - 2 small slices of quinoa & hemp bread with earth balance natural peanut butter and 1 banana

Snack - 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt tub - Strawberry

Lunch - Leftover Stir-fry (1/2 cup mixed vegetables, tofu, a little brown rice)

Snack - 1 small clementine

Snack 2 - 1 small clementine and about a tbsp of dry-roasted unsalted almonds

Dinner - About 2 cups Mexican salad (romaine lettuce, little bit of corn, tomatoes, avocado, sprinkling of manchego cheese, 2 tbsps of this awesome mexican salad topper and a lime / honey dressing). Also a little imitation chicken with smart taco seasoning

Dessert - I am going to have one macaron <--- Being accountable.

Exercise: 2 miles on the treadmill
Old 01-04-2016, 07:30 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 229/152/120

Height: 5' 4"

LDF- Welcome and nice to meet you.

Sundove- Hard to resist the office goodies. I think they bring them in because they don't want to eat it all themselves. LOL at your comment about throwing brownies in the trash and pouring dish soap on them! It reminded me of an episode of Sex in the City where Amanda kept going back for 3rds, 4ths and 5ths of cake, and finally threw the rest in the trash. They she couldn't stand it anymore and ate it from the trash can. If only she had known about the dish soap!

Larry- Easy come, easy go on the water weight.

Flower- Sorry you're still hurting. Congrats on your .4 lbs! You're gonna make it by your deadline.

Penny- Looks like a very good day for you. Keep up the great work!

Kelijpa- I also find it helps to plan meals in advance. You are really on track!

Diana- That's fantastic... congrats on the 1.4 lb loss! Good going.
Treasa- Me too. It's something what a great motivation tool the Fitbit is. I got my good friend one for Christmas and my DH got me one. So now my friend and I are both so much more aware of our daily exercise.

GoodyFay- Great! You're a good bit down from 175. And what does the Moroccan theme include? I love that you have themes for your food.

Leli- Hi! Nice to meet you.

Everyone- enjoy what's left of the evening and have a great day tomorrow!

Today's weight 166.6.
B- protein bar Lunch out- refried beans, sauteed mushrooms, pico de gallo
S- 2 chocolate kisses D- Bumblebee hummus & cracker kit, 2 choc kisses
Exercise: walking with my friend after lunch, evening work out
Old 01-04-2016, 07:58 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnkrckpixikat View Post
Larry zero carb is an impressive feat! I never managed it when on LC, I like heavy cream in my coffee and cheese on my food way too much so I always had some carbs that snuck in, I think 10 was my lowest days. I'm curious to see a sample days menu if you would be willing to share?
I will post my meals for a couple of days. I rarely eat breakfast so I will post lunch and dinner.
Old 01-04-2016, 08:06 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

I lost the last 2 pounds from that crazy 9 pound gain.

A Zero Carb day!!

I had egg salad for lunch with a generous amount of mayo and some butter to increase fats.

Dinner was a tuna salad made from two cans of tuna. Again I added a generous amount of mayo
and I added some Frank's Original Hot Sauce. I tried this a while back in tuna and I like it.

Actually there is a fraction of a carb in the eggs but it is essentially a Zero Carb Day

Lunch
Egg - Grade A Large, 4 egg (50g) 280 Calories, 0g Carbs, 20g Fat, 24g Protein
Mayo - Hellmans Real, 4 Tbsp (15ml) 360 Calories, 0g Carbs, 40g Fat, 0g Protein
Sweet Cream Butter Unsalted, 1 tbsp 100 Calories, 0g Carbs, 11g Fat, 0g Protein

Dinner
Chunk Light Tuna In Water (Grams), 2 container (112 gs ea.) 200 Calories, 0g Carbs, 0g Fat, 44g Protein
Mayo - Hellmans Real, 3 Tbsp (15ml) 270 Calories, 0g Carbs, 30g Fat, 0g Protein
Frank's RedHot - Original, 1 tsp 0 Calories, 0g Carbs, 0g Fat, 0g Protein

TOTAL: 1,210 Calories, 0g Carbs, 101g fat, 68g Protein

Beverages were: Water, Decaf Coffee Black - No sweetener , Decaf Tea Black with a squirt of Skinny Girl liquid sweetener by Stevia.
I chose that sweetener because it is Zero Carb.

Last edited by Larry H; 01-04-2016 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:29 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Height: 5'8

Hey everyone!
I haven't been here in a couple of days- yesterday was a much needed break day from the gym, but it wound up turning into a pretty bad snacking day. While I ate a lot of junk food, I don't think I'd call it a binge since I ate most everything in front of others and didn't have that hectic 'eat-as-fast-as-possible- mentality. Saturday I had an awesome workout and ate well all day, but wound up going out to a bar with my sister and her friends, so those drinks may have put me over.

I got back on the ball today though. I managed to get my sister to go to yoga with me! It was great, it had been too long since my last class, I forgot how much I loved it!
I also went to the gym later on and got in 45 minutes on the eliptical.

I wasn't hungry for breakfast this morning due to how much I ate yesterday:

L: salad, hummus, bread, pickles, maple cookie (600)
s: cashews (700)
D: 1/2 bagel with tofu salad, french fries, pickles (1300)
s: maple cookie (1400)

I've gotta weigh in soon to see where I'm at. I have just 4 more days left at my parents' before heading back to VT for some skiing, then back home for school. I'd love to be in the low 150s before the semester starts!
Old 01-04-2016, 10:04 PM   #98  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

It's getting late and I still need to do my stretch. This will be a quick one for me. This month will be busy for me since I have month end, year end, blah, blah, blah, going on. I will do my best to keep up with everyone. I thought I saw I new poster earlier but I don't see the post now. Anyways, if I missed it, Welcome to the Check-in!

Total Approx 1410 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
40 Minutes from Leslie's Walk Blasters (I boosted the walking)
Old 01-04-2016, 11:08 PM   #99  

Hi all

GoodyFay
did you speak with the doctor today? I didnt see you talk about it on the posts. Sending good thoughts your way.

Lots of great activity in this community. Please forgive me if I cannot always keep up with personals right now. I read. But want to pamper my ever famous neck and shoulders for a while. I am getting sick of talking about those pesky N&S

today I ate a bit more than yesterday. But that would not be too hard to do. Food basically the same as all other days. So I will not post it. Calories were about 740. I had some extra carbs. So I am guessing the scale will not show a loss Tuesday morning.

I finally got things cleared so I will go to Boston one day early. This will give me one less day to reach goal. Hoping I can do it. We will see. If only I could exercise. But because of the neck and shoulders its not the best idea. Will try again. But last time I tried, it felt like not the best idea.
I hope everyone had a good Monday and you all have a great Tuesday.

Last edited by flower123; 01-04-2016 at 11:20 PM.
Old 01-05-2016, 06:13 AM   #100  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,

180.7, chipping away, very cold this morning, about 3 degrees, thankfully, only for a short time, supposed to warm up during the day, then cold at night again.

have to get ready for work, hope everyone has a great day

B-green smoothie
L- salad
D-?
S-Apple
E- walk, yoga
Old 01-05-2016, 07:49 AM   #101  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office

Calories for yesterday: 1410 +
Weigh In: 166.2
Down: 1.8 pounds

Have a great day!
Old 01-05-2016, 07:59 AM   #102  

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5'6"

Retorrabbit - well done on getting back to the gym!
flower123 - sorry to hear your N&S still arn't right

scales slightly down again today, which motivated me when I stopped at the supermarket to just get some fruit for breakfast in the office this week, and some healthy quinoa and feta cheese and salad lunch. I bought salter popcorn as a healthy snack and even though I walked over to the chocolate I decided against it.
Gum this morning - 2 miles on the cross trainer and then a few weights but not too much as I have been a bit under the weather the last few days.

Breakfast - pineapple and melon fingers
Lunch - cous cous and left over chicken and veg thai curry (homemade but did have coconut milk in it)
Supper - not sure as OH is cooking but I will just make sure I eat a small portion!
Old 01-05-2016, 09:48 AM   #103  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Miss one day and get 3 pages behind? Ya’ll are on a ball! So I’m going to try to get in some personals.

Daydreamer: Welcome! Good luck getting the rest of the weight off! You can do it!

Coolmom: Yes you can make it!

Kelijpa: That pizza will do it every time. But it’s so hard to say no too.

Diana: I hate a day full of cravings. It makes for a long and hard day. That’s the days we definitely get tested.

pnkrckpixikat: Thank you!

novangel: Thank you!

midnight: I watch it on Hulu. But it also comes on cable I just don’t know what channel.

LDF: Welcome!!

Sundove: I hate when you screw up once and then get that mentality it will mess with you bad! I’ve been there and done that..

Larry: Yay for the 7 out of 9 lbs lost!

Flower: Thank you! And yes it’s going to be a busy next few months!

Penny: It does show a lot of the people working out but it’s a contest to see who can lose the most weight. And they show all the struggles of working out and eating right. It’s really good and addicting.

Treasa: Good luck with couch to 5k let me know how it goes!

LeLi: Welcome back!

Retrorabbit: Welcome back! The mess up days are rough! I’m sure you’ll get right back on the again.

Volatis: Yay for the scale being down this morning!

Weigh in: 139.0 (up .8 from yesterdays weigh in)
Exercise: Hoping to get 2 miles in.
Calories: Roughly 1200-1290 today.

It’s a balmy 29 degrees outside. I say balmy being sarcastic because I’m freezing my butt off. I’m at work today and can’t absolutely can’t wait to get off because I’m ready to be at home under my blankets in my bed. We have nothing planned this week so hopefully I’ll be able to get some good workouts in. My weight was really low yesterday morning and went up this morning…so I kind of figured it wasn’t the real thing yesterday. Having a hard time getting away from the sugars..staying within my calories but sneaking the sugar in though. I beat myself up for missing to check in yesterday because it is what keeps me accountable but I’m doing it today. Hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited by Nicholsfamily1987; 01-05-2016 at 09:49 AM.
Old 01-05-2016, 10:12 AM   #104  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

Crap, missed posting yesterday. I was on plan and did great, though.

DayDreamer: Yep, some leftovers are very tempting! The ones that get too tempting sometimes I steer clear of. I like bite-sized dessert - then you can have some but not too much!

Flower: I'm glad my cravings died down, too! They'll be back in a few weeks, probably. I think they may be tied to my hormones (which I can't fix).
I'm so glad you can go on your trip! I hope you have a wonderful time! You deserve it!

Treasa: Hang in there with the cravings (I know they suck). If you're like me, the worst thing to do is give in (then they get 10x worse). Mine were about 5 days long, I think. It's much better now, and I'm so glad I didn't give in. You can do this - it's uncomfortable, but you can do it!

Midnight: You eating looked great - healthy lunch out, and you exercised!

Nichols: I may have to try The Biggest Loser sometime. I know the general theme, but I wasn't sure what each episode was made up of.
I hate when my weight bounces up, too. We've just got to hang in there and it'll go back down again!

Last edited by Penny105; 01-05-2016 at 10:12 AM.
Old 01-05-2016, 10:36 AM   #105  

S/C/G: 295/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9

Good morning! I am posting from my phone so I will save personals for another time. Scale is slowly cooperating, though I have my doubts that it is functioning properly. I stepped on it this morning and it said 311 and I KNEW that had to be wrong so I picked it up, made sure there wasn't anything that got under it then tried again, 315. That still seemed unrealistic so I moved it slightly, 319. That seemed more likely so I tried it again and got 319 again so I am calling that correct but idk...

Calories did ok yesterday, I went a little over because I gave into a frosted cookie right before bed. I normally keep baked good out of the house because my control is very limited with them, but I have my friend and her 4 year old living with us for a little bit and I don't feel I should restrict what she brings in the house. 98% of the time I can consider it theirs not mine and avoid it, but sometimes I give in and just have to have it.... at least I didn't eat the whole box I have done that way too often in the past.

Have a great day everyone! I will try to stop by later to do personals.
Closed Thread