Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 06:28 AM   #526  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all, 179.4 up 0.1 whew, thought that half a bottle of wine with dinner was going to do more damage.

Volatis sometimes we just have fluctuations, could be muscles hanging onto water as they repair. Keep doing what you're doing, you'll drop back down.

Novangel sorry about your ex and GI issues. Hope both get better

Nichols I feel bad for your little girl, my mom had a spell of asthma some time ago after a respiratory infection, it took a little while for her to get past it, but she did. Best wishes

Diana big hope the house gets sold so you can get past all that "stuff" it's amazing the things that stick with us from our childhood...

Flower I'll have to look for dark chocolate pb cups, I want to hear the choir...that does sound divine to me

what a great group, lots of good healing energy. These are the times of giving up on New Years resolutions, cabin fever, etc., seeing everybody bounce back from bumps in the road is motivating, thanks for sharing your struggles and triumphs, it all helps.

I have what feels like a giant pimple or small planet growing under my nose above my lip, ouchie, it's great being in my 50s and having skin eruptions like a teenager, young at heart I guess

Hope everyone has a great day

Last edited by kelijpa; 01-28-2016 at 06:30 AM.
Old 01-28-2016, 07:51 AM   #527  

just finished my walking app with leslie sansone. will have some breakfast in a few minutes.
Old 01-28-2016, 08:12 AM   #528  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Thank you for the support.

Last night I added on: Sedentary Lifestyle stretch from Perfect in 10 Stretch
This Morning: 1/2 Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday:4045 +
Weigh In: 169.8 (TTOM)
Up: 2.8 pounds

My whole body is sore today and I feel like I have been on a major drunk.

Waving Hi all around. Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by Diana3271; 01-28-2016 at 08:56 AM.
Old 01-28-2016, 11:20 AM   #529  
Warrior Princess

Last night was rough for several hours. Today I started back on Pepcid AC and have to go to the store for crackers and soup. No more playing around with acidic food for a while because this was the 3rd night in a row of pain. I won't be able to do much of anything the next few days, the gym is out. I'll live, I've been through worse. I don't know if I have an ulcer or what, I've had so many tests since 2000 it's ridiculous and nobody knows. Feels like wicked acid reflux with a charlie horse in my lower esophagus. I even had an endoscopy with tissue samples and nada..I guess I need to not stress out but life is challenging for me at times. I have a hard time controlling my emotions.

Flower: I swear by the baking soda remedy for acid. Get a regular coffee mug and fill it 3/4 of the way up with water, zap it in the microwave so it's really warm but not hot, stir in 2tsp of baking soda till it's totally dissolved and drink it down really fast. It's VERY salty but just deal with it. Takes about 10 minutes but it works like magic. Be careful though not to take more than 5 tsp a day...I didn't know you can actually OD on baking soda. I've had to go to the hospital for Demerol when I had these episodes and the baking soda worked better because it takes care of the issue, not just masks the pain. Highly recommend! Not recommended for certain people with things like high BP so everyone should read up before trying...just my disclaimer.

CoolMom: Long story short Ex is expecting twins in June and also has a 3 year old. They're moving to AL so they can get help from her family (his family is worthless) because they can't handle 3 kids under the age of 4 and work. He had no business having all of these kids when he's not even doing more than the minimum for our Son but I digress. I told him basically that he's a moron. Our Son has always been on the back burner and I'm tired of have to rearrange our lives around him "fixing" his poor decisions. There's nothing I can do, can't fix stupid. My Son is going to be 14 this year so I'm almost done with this nonsense. What a train wreck. They don't have a good marriage (shocker) so I give it less than a year before they divorce and he will probably be back up here. Who knows but personally I hope he stays there. Good riddance.
Old 01-28-2016, 12:16 PM   #530  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Novangel, you had cardiac checked out? I hope your son is doing okay with everything. I love 14. My son is watching 30 Rock on Netflix, which he remembers me watching and wants to revisit. I watched a couple episodes with him last night before bed. He will tell me if there is a good series I need to get started on. Little adults.

Kelijpa, I'm having an annoying break out right now. ugh! It's not nearly as bad as when I ate garbage all the time. I started my mystery knit-a-long cowl. Clue #1 is a lace triangle shape. It's bicycle themed and the lace is supposed to look like tire tracks. unfortunately my slightly varied hand dyed yarn is pooling weird, like polka dots, and the pattern is hard to see. I'm not ripping back though, trudging on. lol

W 155.4 (up .2 after 1347 calories yesterday)
B egg and stuff on toast. coffee with milk.
L sweet potato turkey chili
D same
Old 01-28-2016, 02:16 PM   #531  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolMom75 View Post
Novangel, you had cardiac checked out? I hope your son is doing okay with everything. I love 14. My son is watching 30 Rock on Netflix, which he remembers me watching and wants to revisit. I watched a couple episodes with him last night before bed. He will tell me if there is a good series I need to get started on. Little adults.
Heart is fine. I've had it checked many times. We don't know what's going on but it's triggered by extreme stress. Perhaps an ulcer.

I'm not looking forward to the teen years to be honest, but I will remain optimistic. I will just expect the worst, hope for the best.
Old 01-28-2016, 04:01 PM   #532  

novangel, get rest and then get back to exercise!
Old 01-28-2016, 08:02 PM   #533  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciecie View Post
novangel, get rest and then get back to exercise!
Thank you. Tonight I didn't play Russian Roulette with acidic food and I feel much better! I hope to get back to the gym by Saturday, if not then Monday for sure.

Now our stacked washer/dryer has taken a turn for the worse and needs to be replaced.
Old 01-28-2016, 09:11 PM   #534  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Tomorrow is my early day.

Sundove Thank you for info on Thich Nhat Hanh's book. I will google it to see more info.

Upandaway I will google for the poem. Thank you. Ask one of the friends about dessert options. I sure they could suggest something. Or even try a bakery. They might be able to make something. Good luck.

Larry Great job on the meatloaf modifications.

Novangel I hope everything calms down for you.

Flower Ha Ha @ the celestial choir. There's something about chocolate and peanut butter, isn't it?

Volatis Hang in there. Sometimes it's takes a while for the body to catch up with the hard work you are putting into it. Good luck.

Kelijpa Not bad with the wine. Try a warm compress and see if that helps. DH gets those at times, too. I agree, it's being young at heart.

Ciecie Great job on the consistency.

CoolMom I have never had sweet potato turkey chili. Sounds delish.

Solid Hi and welcome to the check-in.

Waving HI all around! Enjoy your evening.
Old 01-28-2016, 09:17 PM   #535  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1500 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 piece toasted Alpine Valley organic sprouted honey wheat bread 60 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
TF Fire 55 EZ
Old 01-28-2016, 09:38 PM   #536  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I am closing this thread. We have reached the maximum number of posts. I have started the new check-in for February. But, I am not going to post the link. If you have problems finding it send me a PM and I will send you a link. There is another reason for this. Send me a PM for more explanation. All the regulars are welcome to join in. I know this sounds odd. But lets get the new check in started. See you over there!
Closed Thread