Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-06-2015, 01:01 PM   #76  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Flower - thanks for all your kind words. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Diana - celery has always tasted that way to me! Congrats on the loss!

Larry - hope you are feeling better soon. Congrats on the loss!

Yesterday wasn't as bad as some Saturday's but I did eat a homemade burger and fries for dinner so my scale was up this morning. Trying to be better today! I think I am making wonton soup for dinner.

Happy Sunday everyone!!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 06:58 PM   #77  
Warrior Princess

Flower - Wow, you're so pretty!

Don't worry about aging, we're all aging together. :/ I will be getting some minor injections (fillers) done soon. Yeah, I'm vain.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:51 PM   #78  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

This will be a quick post. I had a bit off plan/splurge for dinner.

Total Approx 1700 calories +

Breakfast (250 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla shake 190 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (350 calories)
salad w/romaine, cucumbers, carrots, mushrooms, apple, grilled salmon & BHF's Ranch 350 calories

Dinner (1100 calories)
sea scallops w/risotto & asparagus (it was a small serving but I'm sure high calorie. I'm not sure but I will guesstimate) 600 calories
chocolate mousse cake 500 calories

Exercise:
Jari Love Get Ripped 1000 w/5's & 10's
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 10:05 PM   #79  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Diana: "It's Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic. LOVE THE STUFF!"

I love that spice too, but it's getting harder and harder to find it! I like it on Chicken too! One of our FAVORITE spices!

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 09-06-2015 at 10:05 PM.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 10:06 PM   #80  
Melissa

Sorry for all these quick posts, but my life is truly crazy busy right now!

I reached a new decade today... 10 pounds in 10 days after bouncing around the same 2-3 pounds for 6 weeks. GO FIGURE!!!!
Old 09-06-2015, 11:13 PM   #81  

will write more later or tomorrow. Thanks people for the kind response to my photo. i really was not that orange though.

Today I weighed myself.

Calories Sunday were around 1140
B chicken sausage and celery 160
L: chicken sausage and salad 320
D: Chicken with raw carrot sticks, cucumber and BHF D 260 (thats a chicken)
lemon protein stuff 100
hot chocolate 300

I hope everyone has a good and healthy Monday.

Last edited by flower123; 09-06-2015 at 11:16 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 01:30 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Have a wonderful Labor Day everybody!

B: whole wheat bagel w/butter and raspberries
L: leftover chicken and veggies from last night's dinner
D: McDonalds southwestern salad w/balsamic dressing
D: ice cream

I did a really neat thing today. I learned how to pull out my dresser drawers that are on a track. Youtube is so great for stuff like that. Anyway, I pulled all my dresser drawers out and found wonderful treasures. Some favorite underthings that I have been missing for years, a favorite pair of pajama bottoms also missing for years, several pairs of socks and some nylon stocking still in the package. Other than that, it really was a rest day for me today. I got some papers graded and went to church. The rest of the day I took a nap or watched TV. It was a pretty good day.

Larry I'm so glad you discovered the cellulitis early on. That can be quite serious, and it sure is a drag to have to be in the hospital. My DD had that when she was a baby. She didn't have to be hospitalized because I caught it in the very day it showed up. I hope you recover from it very quickly and I'm glad you didn't have to stay in the hospital for very long.

Inkrid I thought of you when I had my ice cream this evening. Seriously, I need to stop.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 08:46 AM   #83  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Magistra Sounds like a nice, somewhat relaxing day. Good stuff! Love those days.

Berry Congrats on the two-teens! I was curious about using it on other stuff. He doesn't list his spices, so I don't know which flavor in there I like. I pick up a bit of sweet from it. Not necessarily sugar, but something hits me as being sweet.

Flower Good job on your day!

Last night I added on:
Perfect in Ten Intense Strech
Guided floor routine from Qi Gong for Deep Sleep
Nothing this morning but house chores. I goofed off for a couple days.

Tomorrow I have to do labs so I doubt I will do the Oxycise then either. DH has a Dr. appointment on Wednesday, so I am unsure of that. I will get back to it as soon as I can.

I expected a 1-2 pound gain today. I didn't go off the deep end, I ate in moderation, but I know how my body reacts. But I didn't get that type of gain. I'm not sure what's going on with my body. I should be happy, which I am, but everything has changed. I did tweak things a little but still. Now I am fearing the Dr. will say my thyroid meds are too high. Nothing is ever easy for me, there is always drama. Also, if there isn't real drama, I will conjure it up in my head. Oh, well, at least I know this is "normal" behavior for me.

Calories for yesterday: 1700 +
Weigh In: 165.8
Up: .2

Have a great day!
Old 09-07-2015, 09:53 AM   #84  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Flower, that is a sweet pic. Those 20s were something weren't they?

I'm on day three of cycling and already feel beat up. 87 miles down and adding another 40 today. Lots of grandmas, 78 even, are pedaling up these hills. I am majorly humbled. The surprising thing is I have no appetite and have to force myself to eat. Wasn't expecting that! Must be too tired to eat. Ha!

Yellowstone national park is beautiful!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:07 AM   #85  

Height: 5'9"

Hi Gang!

I'm now on Day One of the Joe Cross 15 Day Plan!

Drank hot water, with lemon and ginger.

Made a Berry Bake this morning (bake apples, raisins, blueberries, cinnamon and nutmeg).

Just had a carrot juice and apple juice mix with ginger.

The rest of the day looks like a lot of amazing salads.

Tomorrow looks like Soup Day LOL.

Did Paleo all last week so I wouldn't go insane with cravings for the next two!! Wish me luck!!
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:48 PM   #86  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
Diana: "It's Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic. LOVE THE STUFF!"

I love that spice too, but it's getting harder and harder to find it! I like it on Chicken too! One of our FAVORITE spices!
Actually, I'm not sure it's this one. The one I love has either fennel seeds or caraway seeds in it... can't find it anywhere. Found it. It's this one: https://www.heb.com/product-detail/c...-blends/143754

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 09-07-2015 at 01:35 PM.
Old 09-07-2015, 02:14 PM   #87  

will write more in a while
Coolmom so good to hear from you. Even though you are feeling "beat up". Amazing that you are doing this. I know it will be a good memory. Even though right now you are in endurance mode. Forcing oneself to eat is a foreign concept to me. I have felt all along that this will be so empowering. In a permanent sort of way

I saw this on facebook and just had to post it here

Last edited by flower123; 09-07-2015 at 02:20 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 08:15 PM   #88  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

CoolMom
Wow! That's awesome on the 87 miles! You've got to eat to have energy for those bike rides! We enjoy hearing your updates.

Inkrid Good luck with the Joe Cross plan.

Berry Is that blackened steak magic very spicy? The blackened red fish isn't. He also has a meat magic seasoning. For steak we have been using this one: http://spicely.com/products/organic-...teak-seasoning It doesn't have salt, so you have to add that, but it's really good.

Flower That's too funny! A funny about me. A few years ago, I was already at my goal weight, we went out for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a really nice place and they had a buffet. It wasn't like one of those long line buffets. They had different stations throughout this huge room. It was awesome. They even had a fresh susi station. It was fresh made right there. They had the regular Thanksgiving fare was well as a variety in case you didn't do traditional stuff. So as I have mentioned before, I can eat. I can put away a serious amount of food. I don't eat until I'm sick, I can just eat a lot. So anyways, DH was just about finished. I got up to get something else. There was a kid behind me who told his mom "Mama, she is going up there again!" DH thought it was the funniest thing. Finally I moved on to the desserts. I usually want to get one of each thing I like. I don't get them all at one time. I don't want to look like a total pig and there's always the chance that I might get full and decide not to eat anymore. But don't count on that. So the waiter comes over to the table and proceeds to take the dirty dishes as well as all of my silverware. Seriously? How rude! DH saw the expression on my face and nicely asked the waiter to please bring me another set of silverware that I was not finished. The waiter was apologizing all over himself. I still gave him a good tip. BTW, I have NEVER forgotten to eat!

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 09-07-2015 at 08:16 PM.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:22 PM   #89  
Trying to live below 200

Total approx calories 1160 calories +

Breakfast (250 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla shake 190 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (560 calories)
Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT from Panera 510 calories
Iced coffee my usual way 50 calories
I had an apple for my side but I brought it home to put in my salad for dinner

Dinner (350 calories)
salad w/romaine, cucumbers, carrots, mushrooms, apple, grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 350 calories

Exercise:
3 mile walk
Old 09-07-2015, 10:55 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

I had another pleasant day today. The highlight of my day was driving practice with DD. She accidentally drove up and over a curb and nearly hit a brick wall! But she hit the brake in the nick of time. After the initial shock, she got over it and for the rest of the driving she did very well. It was funny to hear her tell the story over and over to everyone she knows. What an adventure! Ha, ha! I'll be so glad when she has finally learned driving and I don't have to do this anymore.

Hope everybody had a great Labor Day! I am feeling stuffed. We had tacos and lemon meringue pie for dinner.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote