Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-02-2015, 11:56 PM   #31  

Wednesday was successful. I had about 1,100 calories. the only thing i did different from the projected food plan for the day was to eliminate the celery sticks. This batch is very stringy. Too much chewing

Thursday the planned food is the same. The only difference is I will be adding in BHF dressing with the Crudites at night. So that will be an added 50 calories including the celery which I likely will be in the mood to chew

So projected calories for Thursday, 1150.
I hope everyone has a great day.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 12:26 AM   #32  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by novangel View Post
I had the copper! The SOB was fine for about 4 years but then then last 2 years were a TOM nightmare. My Doc offered the Mirena but I don't tolerate hormones well so I'm very reluctant. I know it supposedly stays localized in the uterus but I'm still paranoid.

In other news I've done absolutely zero exercise. Go, Me.
Dang! All the messed up periods and bloat made me think hormones for sure. I don't tolerate hormones either. Had the awful experience with the car accident jamming my iud out of place and immediately getting pregnant. Now I am a bit paranoid. Two days late and I don't trust it so hubby is scheduled to consult about the V.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:09 AM   #33  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!
175.7 this morning, that was a surprise, hope the scale isn't broken

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:33 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Morning everyone! September already? WOW! This year is flying and Christmas is ONLY 3 MONTHS away! How is that possible... So what does everyone do when it gets cold if you walk outside??
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 07:46 AM   #35  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (seated)
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 Workout

Calories for yesterday: 1410 +
Weigh In: 167
Down: .2

Have a great day!

Last edited by Diana3271; 09-03-2015 at 07:46 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 09:40 AM   #36  

Height: 5'9"

Hi Gang!

Had frittata last night with coconut milk

Was starving though and rolled up some roast beef and cheese with mayo.

For breakfast had an apple.

For lunch plan on eating the left over frittata or cooking up some burgers with left over ground round and eat with a little bit of ketchup. Have almond milk.

Still have that raw cheesecake!! (It is VERY filling, because it is made from nuts!!)

For dinner family has a choice between: steak and salad, chicken pot pie or pizza (and chicken parm and salad for me!). More almond milk!

Keep strong with your plans, everyone!!
Inkrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 11:06 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Height: 5'8

Hi all,

Wow, September really started up quickly!
Tuesday was a pretty good day. I wasn't very active other than some pole workout (first time back to it since a couple weeks ago and now I'm bruising again) and lots of walking, but I ate well and didn't do any late night snacking before bed!
Yesterday wasn't as great. I wound up having 2 bananas and peanut butter and lots of chocolate after dinner. I went haying at my professor's husband's farm and it took us about 4 hours (for those of you unsure, haying is essentially loading bales of hay into a wagon then unloading them into a barn- it's super exhausting work). I'm not too worried about it because the haying probably burned a lot of energy, and I weighed in at 164.8 the day before!! Lowest weight yet!!

Today is going well so far. I had a piece of toast with peanut butter and jam on it and fruit for breakfast (500 calories), and am already hungry for lunch. Just an hour and a half of class to get through, and then I can eat!

I'm hoping on going for a jog later on today too, but might save that for tomorrow. My schedule is looking pretty open this semester, so I plan on morning jogs at least twice a week

I'll be back later. Have a great day everyone!
RetroRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 12:00 PM   #38  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolMom75 View Post
Dang! All the messed up periods and bloat made me think hormones for sure. I don't tolerate hormones either. Had the awful experience with the car accident jamming my iud out of place and immediately getting pregnant. Now I am a bit paranoid. Two days late and I don't trust it so hubby is scheduled to consult about the V.
The Mirena stops your period over time which sounds wonderful but I don't want to deal with hormonal side-effects even if the risk is minimal, or the likely spotting in the beginning when we're about to go on vacation. Maybe when we get back.. The car accident is unfortunate but if it's in place right now I wouldn't worry about getting pregnant, you're lucky it's late. My TOM at the end was always a week early. Annoying! I told my husband he's getting the V ASAP because I'm so done with BC. I'm 41 for crying out loud. BC is teen stuff but I still get sporadic acne. :/

Nichols, I got a membership at my local park district fitness center so I can jog the indoor track or the treadmill. Does your town have one? Usually way cheaper than a gym.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 08:44 PM   #39  

hi all
Coolmom I hope you have an awesome and empowering trip.

today was not ideal for staying on track. But i did it anyway. I ate 55 cal. more than planned. Not too bad.

Someone told me they would buy dinner for me. I got on the scale and then said no. I have perfectly good low calorie food at home. I am sure I can have a raincheck on the offer when I have an off plan day

hot chocolate 300
lemon protein frozen stuff 100
B chicken sausages 220
L chicken sausages ( different brand) and salad 320
D Chicken with mustard, raw celery and cucumber sticks BHF dressing 280
Total for day1220
Hope everyone has a good Friday

Last edited by flower123; 09-03-2015 at 08:46 PM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 08:57 PM   #40  

Default Need help with Jump Start!

Today was day 2 of my new Ideal Protein diet. I already cheated today. Anyone have any words of wisdom? Like - JUST DO IT? Feeling weak and embarrassed that I am struggling already. Tell me this is the worst …
Chuck130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 09:12 PM   #41  
Trying to live below 200

Chuck Hi and Welcome to the check-in. I'm not familiar with the Ideal Protein plan. But I think they can help you here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/ Good luck.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:22 PM   #42  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

Flower only 55 over is great! What a great motivator, get on the scale and say no! . I keep thinking of your quote - negative thoughts do not honor me or the body in which I live. Thanks again for that.

Chuck there's a proverb I see here and there that relates well to weight loss efforts - fall down seven times, get up eight. Best of luck

Nichols I have a recumbent bike for the winter, but also have snow boots that are comfortable for walking, I bundle up and get my walk in outside whenever I can. We have a rail trail that is plowed in the winter, so as long as it's not ridiculously cold I can go there and not worry too much about tromping through ice and snow. Lastly, I have snow shoes, if we get enough snow, they are lots of fun. If there was a pool nearby I think I would swim, the YMCA with a pool is too far for me to go in the winter. Best of luck finding your winter exercise thing. Do you have room in your house to do exercise DVDs?

Hope everyone has a great night and weekend

CoolMom have a great trip!

Diana hope DH is doing well you're doing great staying in the 160s. I think I will buy the meditation thing on iTunes, I was a little hesitant to download, like you.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:28 PM   #43  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone have plans for the long weekend?

Flower Congrats on your day. I have always liked celery, but it seems more bitter than in the past. I'm not sure what's going with it. I will buy it but not like it. I end up cutting it up for recipes and put in the freezer. I like it like that.

CoolMom We have been very happy with the V. He had it done on Friday and was back to work on Monday. Are you leaving this weekend? I still can't keep up with everyone. If so, I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Kelijpa Are you going to a music festival this weekend? Which one(s) are you getting? I have 4 or 5. I have rotated through them. Now I am focusing on only the Weight Loss and Relaxation and Wellness ones. I have gone back to use the Grief one now and again. Especially if something triggers that area and I feel that I need some extra work there.

Nicholsfamily I always workout to videos, so I think that would probably be a good option for you. There are also a lot of free videos on youtube.

Inkrid I love cheese cake! I don't need to make one though, since I would eat the whole thing.

Retrorabbit Yay for the good schedule.

Novangel I was so over the BCP, when we decided to do the V. Best choice ever!

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 09-03-2015 at 09:31 PM.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:35 PM   #44  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1410 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken, romaine, tomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms, carrots, boiled egg, blue cheese crumbles, & BHF's Ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
Jari Love's Get Ripped 1000 w/5's & 10's

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 09-04-2015, 05:25 AM   #45  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

Good morning all!
176.8, when I went to type it somewhere I typed 168.6 wishful thinking

Diana I think I'm going to start with the weight loss one, then maybe relaxation, wellness. I started this thing called happily last night, it was fun except it asked multiple times if I wanted to upgrade to plus which didn't make me happy

Hope everyone has a great Friday