Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-02-2015, 10:15 PM   #31  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

CoolMom Are you roasting the goose?

Minnie House work is tough!

Magistra You are so close to the 180's!

Nicholsfamily No worries about the daily fluctuation.

Kelijpa Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your visit with your inlaws.

Syckgirlsfv Have a great weekend!

Coop I hope you are feeling better today.

Novangel Enjoy your dinner! I hope you can get to the pool.

Berry Hang in there. I'm sure you are going through a cycle.

Larry I hope you have a great stay with your son. Safe travels, too.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 10:17 PM   #32  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1410 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Salad w/mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, boiled egg, grilled salmon, blue cheese, BHF's Ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Lean Body Circuits combined workouts premix w/15's for weights and 1's for boxing
Old 07-02-2015, 10:31 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 218/203/170

Height: 5'9"

hi again everyone.......todays calories....ehhhh

B-278
L-425
D-220
S-220
________
T: 1173

I am missing my protien shakes....should have brought my blender with me on vaca....oh well its just a couple of days, and we're doing alot of swimming ....hopefully that will make up for the extra calories
30ToGo170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 01:39 AM   #34  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

so we did ride - but only 11 miles as it's been hot! (90s is hot here). Dinner was a mushroom trio stuffed chicken breast (omaha steaks) and steamed broccoli. I have some vodka Got a trim on my way home and though I feel like it's too short (shoulder length) I know it's finally really getting healthy. Looks good

DH made some killer guac! he's getting good at it

I'm sleepy, but I am now wanting that guac...I'm gonna go eat some!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 07-03-2015 at 01:41 AM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 02:29 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

Todays weight: 190.4

B: scrambled eggs w/grated cheese, sliced peaches, coffee w/cream
L: baby lettuce with added crudités, avocado, artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, grilled lemon chicken, & dressing: 2parts balsamic vinegar, 1part garlic olive oil
D: Subway - grilled chicken on whole wheat, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, red onion, cilantro, mayo, oil and vinegar, and a chocolate cookie

I had a nice day today. Spent the afternoon with my daughter. We got our hair cut and then had dinner at Subway. We both have relatively long hair, so with this heat it was time to get a summer cut. My daughter has thick gorgeous dark brown hair. All that hair is kind of hot around the neck so she got an undercut. When her hair is down you can't tell but when her hair is up you can see that half the back of her head is shaved. It tickled me to see it, but it looks real cute pulled up in a ponytail.

I got my Jane Adams yoga video and tried it out today. I really like it because I can do every move that she does. And that makes it fun.

Nichols You are in my prayers.

Larry Nice to see you. I'm glad you are doing well!

Diana Thanks for noticing. I am really close to the 180's. Maybe it will happen this week. I will be so relieved. I have been in the 190's for so long it's beginning to feel like it will never change.
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 07:17 AM   #36  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!
174.8 down 1 for my weekly weigh in. Happy about that. Slow start, but it's a start, that's important.

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 07:50 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

eek! 3 pages already!
The past two days haven't been good. Wednesday was my last day of work before vacation, so I wound up buying some wine and chocolate after a very large pasta dinner, then stayed up late and made more pasta and waffles, too.
Yesterday was a train day. The train was over an hour and a half late (this was after already waiting at the train station for an hour and a half due to the bus schedule), then it stopped for an hour due to some broken part. I got into NJ 3 hours later than I was supposed to. So I ate a whole frozen cheeseless pizza when I got to my parents'. Which, other than the salt and empty calories, wasn't that terrible. But after a very large and salty lunch of chinese food, it wasn't good.

I also weighed myself today for the first time since march= 173.2 lbs. So, I'm basically the same. I'm sure I have a lot of water weight on me from the salt and wine, so it's probably closer to the upper 160s.
I'm debating on buying a scale for home, but I don't know if I need it (I'm also not sure I want to spend money on one considering my unpaid internship). What do you guys think? It could be a good way to keep up my motivation and to track progress, but I know it can also get obsessive.

In other news, today is a new day, and I started it right! A 20 minute jog up and down my street and a banana and water for breakfast (I'll probably add some grapes to that). We have a long car ride today and will be eating lunch out, so I want to stay as low sodium as possible for the time being.

Happy weekend everybody!
RetroRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:28 AM   #38  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I have the day off since we decided to close up today.

Last night I added on: Intense Stretch from Perfect in Ten Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

I woke with a lot of edema in my face. Yesterday I noticed some stomach pain coming on (angioedema). I took 1 pill of the prescription I use for this. I usually have to take 3 or 4 to get it under control, once it gets in full blown mode. It calmed down with the 1, so I'm not sure if I overreacted and took one unnecessary. But, yesterday I felt I had the compromised breathing going on and it was especially noticeable during dinner. I even mentioned it to my DH at the time. And then the facial edema this morning, it seems like something is brewing or hopefully it has already peaked. Time will tell. I always feel like I'm a ticking time bomb, waiting for something crazy to happen with my body. So, I am surprised that I had loss this morning, but I will take it.

Calories for yesterday: 1410 +
Weigh In: 172.2
Down: .4

Have a great day!
Old 07-03-2015, 11:53 AM   #39  
Do More than Survive

S/C/G: 285-Heaviest/199/175

Height: 5'7"

Morning all. Back down to my ticker weight (223) today and within 13 lbs of the "red dress weight." Trying not to be upset with myself for essentially wasting the last couple of months, but am glad I've managed to pretty much maintain. This has been a very slow weight loss this time (30 lbs since Thanksgiving) . . . maybe it will stick.

Diana - I hope whatever is going on has "peaked" and is on it's way out. I'm sure it must be very frustrating.

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July weekend. I have a huge "to-do" list of things I want to get done around the house, so hopefully I'll be productive (in between grandbaby times).

Have a good weekend!

Last edited by MadeToThrive; 07-04-2015 at 11:15 AM.
MadeToThrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:30 PM   #40  
California licensed CPA!

morning! 3 day weekend starts now!

had pretty good and clean eating day yesterday, but had vodka shots last night so some water is expected. Holiday weekend, so it isn't like I'm gonna get rid of it before next week, anyway.

not sure about food today - need to go get my truck washed this morning. DH wants to go to the gym so a little later we're doing that. Maybe a walk, too. We'll see.
Old 07-03-2015, 04:19 PM   #41  
California licensed CPA!

breakfast update:

went out with DH and I had 2 eggs over medium, a waffle, and a slice of ham.
Old 07-03-2015, 08:08 PM   #42  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I'm having that stomach pain again tonight. I'm not sure what's going on with that. I don't usually have stomach pain unless it's from the angioedema or TTOM cramping. I decided to take the prescription that I take for that purpose.

30togo170 Swimming is great exercise and sounds fun!

syckgirlsfv Sounds like you are having the start of a fun weekend.

Magistra Yay for the new DVD! I got another new DVD in the mail today. I can't wait to give it a try.

Kelijpa Good job on the pound! Enjoy your weekend!

Retrorabbit I need a scale, because I have a bad history of gaining weight. Maybe you can measure yourself and gauge by how your clothes fit.

Kris Good job maintaining. It's better than sliding backwards. That 30 pounds is awesome!

Waving HI all around! Enjoy your evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-03-2015 at 08:10 PM.
Old 07-03-2015, 08:17 PM   #43  
Trying to live below 200

We went to dinner tonight. I kept my breakfast and lunch light so I could have a few extra calories for dinner. I ate a bit too much, though. I will try to do a little better tomorrow.

Total Approx 1740 calories +

Breakfast (190 calories + )
Organic Valley vanilla shake

Lunch (350 calories)
salad w/ romaine, cherry tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, roasted red peppers, carrots, grilled tuna, 1 1/2 servings BHF's ranch 350 calories

Dinner (1200 calories)
1 bacon wrapped stuffed shrimp 100 calories
1 piece bread 100 calories
baked potato w/butter, not enough to moisten potato but to give a little flavor 250 calories
steak 500 calories
shared dessert 250 calories

Exercise:

Gin Miller's Simply Interval (step)

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-03-2015 at 08:18 PM.
Old 07-03-2015, 08:18 PM   #44  
No Room for Negativity!

S/C/G: 200/177/125

Height: 5'2"

Hey Everybody!!! My weight has stalled...Eating around 1200 calories....thinking about reducing it, but I've heard that women shouldn't have under 1200 calories per day. So, I'm probably going to wait it out and push myself a little harder when I exercise. I wish I had time for personals tonight but, I have an assignment and some reading to catch up on, then my workout....so, maybe tomorrow. Have a great evening and happy July 4th. a little early!!
minnie45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 09:07 PM   #45  
California licensed CPA!

just finished up at the gym and went to get some groceries...going to put some tacquitos in the oven and have them with the guac DH made! yum!