Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2015, 09:51 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Default Atkins Induction Day 47

A good day today and I got a lot of yard work done despite the 90 degree heat and high humidity.

Breakfast
Generic - Bacon, 2 Strips, 5 slices standard thickness
Great Value - Cheese, Sharp Cheddar, Finely Shredded, 1/6 Cup
Sunny Meadow - Grade A Eggs (Extra Large), 2 egg

Lunch
Chicken Breast - Boneless, Skinless, Baked, 6 oz.
Cauliflower - Fresh Steamed Cauliflower Without Salt, 0.5 cup

Dinner
Home Made - Extra Large Hard Boiled Egg, 4 egg
Kraft - Mayo, 2 Tbsp

Snacks
Great Value - Plain Queen Olives, 8 olives
Kurtz - Kosher Dill Spears, 4 oz
Radishes - Raw, 15 large

Total: 11g Carbs, 80g Fat, 115g Protein

Goal: 18g Carbs, 109g Fat, 88g Protein
Old 06-07-2015, 10:34 PM   #92  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Sometimes my Sundays are a little crazy, but that is to be expected given my profession. Nice start to it was a big whoosh. Down 1.7 today.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:47 PM   #93  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

We just got home from the hockey game. We lost, but there's still a couple more to go. I'm not familiar with all of that stuff. I'm too old to be getting home this late and having to get up early for work.

CoolMom Hang in there with the pup. Still sending good thoughts your way.

Ian Welcome back!

Total Approx 1475 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (450 calories)
chicken salad on wheat 350 calories
apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
salad w/smoked chicken & BHF's Ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
None
Old 06-08-2015, 01:17 AM   #94  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Thanks, Diana. I hope you get enough sleep tonight and aren't too wired.

My dog is looking a little better! I spoke with a vet sister of my SIL and she told me to hold the oral antibiotics because it is probably making him nauseous. He ate a little more food and seems perkier. I also spoke with the vet friend about when the time comes and she is going to come over and give him the shot in our own home. It will be much nicer for him and us.

I did the grocery shopping today and splurged on frozen yogurt with all kinds of candy toppings for lunch. It was a nice treat and I still kept my calories in check. I did go over by 1000 for the week though. Tomorrow starts a new calorie week.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:56 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

A few days off here from working out! However..I have been covering it with yard work (about 2-3 hours of it yesterday!) and push mowing (about 1/2 acre - 1 acre of grass Saturday so I feel like I still got a workout in plus my whole body hurts so clearly it did something! Over the weekend or the past THREE days I am officially down in the 180s!!! 189.2 to be exact! Super excited about that.

Today starts a new routine because the kids our out on summer break so good luck to me! Hope everyone had a wonerful weekend!
Old 06-08-2015, 07:43 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Today is starting out as a GREAT Day!!

Down another 2 lbs this morning.

That makes 32 pounds in 47 days on Atkins Induction
Old 06-08-2015, 07:46 AM   #97  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

No stretching or yoga last night since it was so late
This Morning: Oxycise Level2 workout <--I think the Oxycise helped me get moving this morning.

Calories for yesterday: 1475 +
Weigh In: 173.2
Up: .4

I didn't get into bed until after midnight. I drank a full glass of water to take my night time stuff, so I'm sure that with the lack of sleep contributed to the gain.

Have a great day and start to your week!

Last edited by Diana3271; 06-08-2015 at 07:47 AM.
Old 06-08-2015, 10:20 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 253/253/149

Height: 170cm/ 5 ft 7in

Hey everybody
Hows everyone doing today ?
Not a bad day today! Went for a half hour walk later on in the afternoon. Diet wise pretty good!
chicken with vegetables
2 x low carb bars
Date, almond, sunflower, Lindseed bread I made (so good probably had a little too much lol)
2.5 L of water
400 mls skim milk
Tomorrow the long weekend is over and I'm back to work. Hoping to walk home from work in the evening and avoid the vending machine in the kitchen at work
Have an awesome day everybody
Old 06-08-2015, 11:06 AM   #99  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning all

I have a tax final tonight, a 3 page paper to write for sex/gender class, and an individual tax return to do by Friday! Paper is due Saturday. Looks like I'll be busy! Good, though, so I can keep my mind off of this damn rash. If I think too much about it, it will drive me crazy

Doing very low carb this week; i.e. carbs only coming from veggies and / or legumes.

B - egg substitute w/slice of marbled colby
S - string cheese
L - deli sliced chicken, green beans
D - probably chicken bacon pineapple sausage and salad

1 week to Vegas!
Old 06-08-2015, 11:35 AM   #100  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Yesterday's whoosh wasn't a fluke! That's always nice! Sunday are super busy for me because of my job, but I stayed on track DESPITE a potluck dinner with tons of stuff I would have LOVED to have eaten, but didn't! Yay me!
Old 06-08-2015, 12:01 PM   #101  

W 148.4 (new low by .4)
B peach, coffee w milk
second breakfast: egg on toast
L soup
D soup
Old 06-08-2015, 05:49 PM   #102  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all,

Have some catching up to do, busy weekend.
We visited DH's mom and dad then DH had bowling, Saturday drove about 3 hrs to visit my brother and family, then Sunday we worked on our chicken coop and got 5 chickens our neighbor's daughters raised for us. Only up 2 lbs, so not bad.

Back on track today, hope everyone is doing well

coolmom we had a dog that wouldn't or couldn't eat after a seizure, my mom made a mixture of rice and liver, then ground in the food processor and fed with a syringe with a good sized opening, she read about it online at the time, the rice is easier on their tummy, the thing I just read said white rice especially if overcooked with extra water, but is low in nutrition so shouldn't be the whole diet, they also say you can boil ground meat to remove excess fat. I made something like that for our last dog, with rice and chicken livers, smelled gross, but he would eat it. best of luck, glad to hear he's looking a little better.

syckgirlsfv hope your cat is doing well, sorry to hear you're still fighting the rash, do they have you taking an antihistamine? sometimes that will help if it's an allergic reaction, Benadryl has an itch cream that has worked well for my DH, he gets really itchy with mosquito bites, probably an allergy thing. wishing you well! good luck with all the school work!

Diana hockey game sounds fun, we didn't make one this year, now it's time for baseball, that's fun, too, we have a double A Mets team not too far away, it's fun to go to a local game. The alarm system sounds challenging, we got a new system at work, yick, we're supposed to get a couple more over the summer, yay, technology...

Ian welcome back, sounds like a fun trip, like your new avatar, is that from this trip or a different one?

Larry congrats on dropping the weight, it's great to find something you can do that works so well for you!

waving Hi all around

Hope everyone has a great evening

Last edited by kelijpa; 06-08-2015 at 06:23 PM.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:24 PM   #103  
Do More than Survive

S/C/G: 285-Heaviest/199/175

Height: 5'7"

I hope everyone had a good Monday and has a good week. Not much new to report here . . . same life stuff . . . different day.
Old 06-08-2015, 06:36 PM   #104  

Thanks for the dog food tip, Kelijpa! I hand fed him sardines and he liked that, canned food sometimes and now started pre-soaking his dry food too. It sounds like you had a busy weekend. Enjoy the new chickens. I love chickens.

I finally took my bike over to the local bike shop to get my butterfly handlebar put on. It's going to have some snazzy orange tape. I booked my bike tour trip and bought my plane tickets. Eeeek! As soon as I get my bike back, I'll do a 30 miler to see how my hands and wrists do.
Old 06-08-2015, 07:33 PM   #105  
Makin it stick

S/C/G: 208/ticker/155

Height: 5'7''

Took Saturday/Sunday "off" from exercise, but this weekend was the Art's Festival we did quite a bit of walking both those days anyway

Had curried chickpeas for dinner, which were surprisingly good. Brings me up to about 760 calories so far... that's a little lower that my usual, but I'll probably have a snack with peanut butter to bring it up.
Closed Thread