Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-31-2015, 01:21 PM   #391  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Mornin

W 149.6
B egg on toast, coffee w milk
L/D swiss chard pancakes maybe

It's a gorgeous day and I'm hoping to take the bike to the rail trail. My 11yo is suffering with allergies today. Poor guy. No bike ride for him. Hubby turned his ankle yesterday, so it will probably have to be me by myself. Boo!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 04:44 PM   #392  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

so an update on my food for the day

B - 2 eggs over easy, 6 tater tots
L - deli chicken breast slices on sandwich thin/jack cheese slice/mustard/and tomato, seedless red and green grapes
D - I think we're going to barbecue...maybe turkey burgers, chicken sausages, some omaha steaks, also some salad on the side and maybe some soycatash. We'll see.

We are going to take a long walk - hoping to convince DH to walk the horse trail today.

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 05-31-2015 at 04:44 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 06:42 PM   #393  

S/C/G: 299/159/129

Height: 5'1

Hi everyone, on my nook, so no personals today. Been way too busy to get here as well, but wanted to get one last May post in. I last posted my 5 pds to make 97 pounds released and am still a bit high from that. Its spured me on in my food and exercise. Once again I found myself reaching for snacks in from of TV. So proud I caught myself this time. I'm glad that my fav shows are on hiatus for the summer - that does it - bye, bye TV till fall . It's just way too risky for me.
FairyGaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 08:46 PM   #394  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

TTOM hung on another day, just lovely.

Total Approx 1325 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (475 calories)
chicken salad on wheat w/lettuce 425 calories
Iced coffee my usual way 50 calories

Dinner (525 calories)
chicken salad on wheat 425 calories
sliced apple 100 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Circuit Burn - Upper Body, Lower Body, & Boxing premix w/12's for weights and #2 for boxing

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-31-2015 at 08:47 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 08:48 PM   #395  
Trying to live below 200

Getting us started for another month: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-welcome.html
Old 05-31-2015, 09:35 PM   #396  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

I use My Fitness Pal to track my food and I measure or weigh EVERYTHING. Also since I am following the Atkins 20 induction program I eat nothing that is not on the list at this site. http://www.atkins.com/how-it-works/atkins-20/phase-1

May 31, 2015

C = Carbs
F = Fats
P = Protein

Breakfast
Peppers - Jalapeno, raw, 1 pepper 1g C, 0g F, 0g P
Great Value - Sweet Cream Butter Unsalted, 1 tbsp(s) 0g C, 11g F, 0g P
Walmart Great Value - Extra Large Egg, 2 egg 1g C, 12g F, 14g P
Great Value - Cheese, Sharp Cheddar, Finely Shredded, 1/6 Cup 0g C, 5g F, 4g P

Lunch
Homemade - Baked Chicken Leg Quarter, 6 oz cooked 0g C, 27g F, 28g P

Dinner
Squash Yellow - Squash Yellow Steamed, 1 cup 3g C, 0g F, 1g P
Beef Chuck Steak - Grilled, 6 ounce 0g C, 34g F, 43g P
Great Value - Sweet Cream Butter Unsalted, 14 g (1 tbsp) 0g C, 11g F, 0g P

Snacks
Mt Olive - Pepperoncini (Whole), 4 Peppers 1g C, 0g F, 0g P
Great Value - Plain Queen Olives, 8 olives 2g C, 3g F, 0g P

Total: 8g Carbs, 103g Fats, 90g Protein

Goal: 18g Carbs, 109g Fats, 88g Protein
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 09:58 PM   #397  
Do More than Survive

S/C/G: 285-Heaviest/199/175

Height: 5'7"

I did something today that I've not done in years . . . and years . . . I RODE A BIKE! Yep . . . I didn't ride it far or for long, but I rode it. I rode it in the driveway with my grandkids until I got my bearings a bit and then went up the street and back a few times (not far - a few houses) and my two grandsons ran along beside me in the grass yelling "Go Grandma Go, Go Grandma Go!" It was fun. It was also hard work. I probably rode it less than 30 minutes total throughout the afternoon, but it was huge for me.

I bought myself this beautiful bike 3 1/2 years ago and have NEVER ridden it! I was always afraid people would laugh at the fat woman on the bike. Today I took the price tag/info packet off (yep it was still attached to the handlebars), dusted it off, took it to the gas station to air up the tires, & rode it. Granted it was mostly just in the driveway, but I rode it. My balance is awful (from a brain tumor 16 years ago that took out one of my balance nerves), so it was harder than I expected. I'm very wobbly. This evening I went back out and rode it further up the street and back to my house 4 or 5 times. I was only able to ride for about 5 minutes straight, but it's a start. My legs were like Jello. (After the pictures were taken my neighbor raised the seat for me so it's a better fit now. I also got out my helmet.)

Ending May very focused and back down to 223 today (not in the teens like I had hoped, but I'll take it). Yesterday I went to two cookouts/parties (one an adoption/1st birthday celebration and the other a HS graduation party). So much food!!!! I ate very wisely and was happy to see a drop in the scale today. I've been very good today and with the added activity I'm hoping to see another drop tomorrow (but know there are no guarantees).

Have a great rest of the evening (or day, depending on where you are)!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11219363_10155613814010022_6883921029756395573_n.jpg (43.1 KB, 12 views)
MadeToThrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 10:04 PM   #398  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Way to go Kris! So awesome in so many ways!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 12:58 AM   #399  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Madetothrive, go Grandma, go! I love the pics and it's a sweet looking bike. Maybe a trike would help you feel less wobbly? I saw some cool, narrow trikes in Tokyo I thought looked stylish.

I ended up out for lunch and then did a 20 mile bike ride over two hours. The hills are killer! I bought myself a padded cycling skort and it is awesome! I should have bought some padded shorts a long time ago. That workout put me within my calorie range for the last week.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:57 AM   #400  
Trying to live below 200

Kris Awesome!
Old 06-01-2015, 11:42 AM   #401  

S/C/G: 248?/173/130

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeToThrive View Post
I did something today that I've not done in years . . . and years . . . I RODE A BIKE! Yep . . . I didn't ride it far or for long, but I rode it. I rode it in the driveway with my grandkids until I got my bearings a bit and then went up the street and back a few times (not far - a few houses) and my two grandsons ran along beside me in the grass yelling "Go Grandma Go, Go Grandma Go!" It was fun. It was also hard work. I probably rode it less than 30 minutes total throughout the afternoon, but it was huge for me.

I bought myself this beautiful bike 3 1/2 years ago and have NEVER ridden it! I was always afraid people would laugh at the fat woman on the bike. Today I took the price tag/info packet off (yep it was still attached to the handlebars), dusted it off, took it to the gas station to air up the tires, & rode it. Granted it was mostly just in the driveway, but I rode it. My balance is awful (from a brain tumor 16 years ago that took out one of my balance nerves), so it was harder than I expected. I'm very wobbly. This evening I went back out and rode it further up the street and back to my house 4 or 5 times. I was only able to ride for about 5 minutes straight, but it's a start. My legs were like Jello. (After the pictures were taken my neighbor raised the seat for me so it's a better fit now. I also got out my helmet.)

Ending May very focused and back down to 223 today (not in the teens like I had hoped, but I'll take it). Yesterday I went to two cookouts/parties (one an adoption/1st birthday celebration and the other a HS graduation party). So much food!!!! I ate very wisely and was happy to see a drop in the scale today. I've been very good today and with the added activity I'm hoping to see another drop tomorrow (but know there are no guarantees).

Have a great rest of the evening (or day, depending on where you are)!
I absolutely loved this story. I agree, "Go, Grandma, Go!"

What a boost for our spirits...must've been a gigantic boost for yours! Congratulations!

I like the bike, too.
Stripes 237 is offline   Reply With Quote