Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-14-2015, 10:42 PM   #1  
Hi, I'm Lauren! :)

S/C/G: SW:209 / CW:184/ GW:~160

Height: 5'4

Default You know...

So, I never did lose those 30lbs I gained. Since January, it's been a battle of losing and re-gaining the same 5lbs again. This has got to STOP. I also notice that I tend to make it a habit of coming back here, saying, "HEY ITS TIME TO LOSE THESE 30LBS!" and then never coming back again after that. Maybe if I stick around, I might actually lose those 30lbs! Haha!

My situation this time is a bit better. Got my bf to move in with me and now I'm on a much better routine -- lots more cooking and eating from home and a lot less eating out. Better on the wallet and my waistline! Still haven't lost any, but I've started running with one of my co-workers and picked up Yoga, so now maybe some of this weight might actually come off!

I'm still trying to decide what my goal is. I'm wondering if, at this time, instead of shooting for a specific number, just shooting on getting to a place where I'm happy. I feel like I was happier with my body when I was a size or two smaller, and FIT. (Well, not "fit" as in looking like an athlete or supermodel; that's never going to happen -- but I was definitely in shape and my body looked like it, even with the flaws of loose skin from my major weight loss.) I'd like to get back there again.

Sooo maybe it isn't 30lbs, maybe it's just 15 or 20. Either way, I'm ready to be happy with myself again. LET'S DO IT.
mimsyborogoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 10:48 PM   #2  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

good luck mimsy! you've done amazin so far, if I remember your SW correctly.
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 10:51 PM   #3  
Hi, I'm Lauren! :)

S/C/G: SW:209 / CW:184/ GW:~160

Height: 5'4

Yes, all time high was 278. When I joined here, I was between 230-240. Still a great deal down from that, but who likes regain? Not too many that I know of, lol.
mimsyborogoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 10:56 PM   #4  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

it happens. i re-gained 15 pounds last year after months of traveling and am finally within 3lbs of my goal weight. You can get back where you were. I like the idea of basing it off your personal happiness with your fitness levels and health overall, and not necessarily your weight
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 12:49 AM   #5  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

I've followed you here! You are an inspiration!

Here is what I have learned, life is life. Some days will be better than others. So be it.

Balance is key, and that is different for each of us.

Ironically, my twin boys are most likely older than you and I have 4 grandkids!

It took me until about the time my first grand daughter was born, nothing to with her, just me, to get my poop in a group!

Patience is key! Health is number one. So, maybe you never make that, "magic" weight? That's ok. Are you healthy? Are you happy? If you are at a point of nutrition and exercise that is reasonable and sustainable, it's all good!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote