Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-31-2015, 09:12 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up April 2015 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

Last edited by Diana3271; 04-30-2015 at 02:34 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 12:04 AM   #2  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

rode 21 miles after work today burning around 1200 calories...had the chicken cordon blue and broccoli tonight and I will have a little piece of cheesecake, BUT I will in no way come near eating back those calories!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:24 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 253/253/149

Height: 170cm/ 5 ft 7in

Hey everyone!!
Ready for a great month on the weight loss journey!! I'm hoping to step up the exercise this month I'm hoping to lose 4 kg this month (8.8 lbs).
Today was pretty good so far, eggs for breakfast, chicken grilled for lunch, a low carb bar for a treat and for dinner I had tuna. I drank 2 L of water (0.5 of a gallon).
Hope everyone has a great day and an awesome april !!
Golda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:55 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 226.4/224.4/175

Height: 5'10"

Good morning! We had more snow last night, is Spring ever going to get here? I'm so ready to start planting the garden and my first horse show is in 3 1/2 weeks. Had a good day yesterday...
B - bowl of oatmeal
S - banana
L - cup of soup and sandwich
S - apple
D - wild rice and kale

Enjoy your day and think positive!
Renee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 07:34 AM   #5  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
Program 1 from Yoga Zone's Yoga for a Strong & Healthy Back
A Meditation for Relaxation & Wellness

This Morning: Oxycise Level 1 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1485 +
Weigh In: 173.6
Up: .4

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 09:08 AM   #6  
Warrior Princess

I'm busy but still around.

Diana, I completely agree with Syck!! This person is lying about the contents of the car, couldn't come up with the money to pick it up, and I believe in all honesty that he had it stolen for insurance fraud and plans to claim expensive items inside that aren't really in there. He was furious with you because he needs the money now, not the truck. I would mention that to the police! Very suspicious. My Father owns auto repair for over 40 years and never do people leave valuables inside when dropping off even for a few hours. The guy is full of sh*t. He wants money.

Glad your DH is fine which I knew he would be.

Happy April 1st, all!
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 09:10 AM   #7  
I am losing it!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/195

Height: 6.1

Good morning!

W-235
Calories- 1550
E- Went for a long walk with a friend, we came to a fork in the road and took the LONGER way home. She claims I almost killed her... heh heh

April goal is to lose 10 pounds.

Beware out there, its April Fools Day!
Veil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:07 AM   #8  
California licensed CPA!

morning!

my daughter is going to be on her way to VEGAS today! the weather is absolutely perfect! I'm excited for her - she's only been twice, once when DH and I took her 3 years ago for her 21st birthday, and then once with her friend and friend's parents. She's going with her boyfriend so it will be fun and exciting.

B - belvita
S - dried apricots
L - Omaha sirloin (from DH's grill-fest the other day), broccoli
D - I'm thinking flautas from Costco and asparagus

might ride my bike a short one tonight - 11 miles if I'm up for it when I get home. I did ride 21 last night!
Old 04-01-2015, 12:26 PM   #9  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all,
Happy April! Luckily we only got a dusting, my friend in the Poconos got 7" of snow, I'd just cry...

Goal is to get back in the 160s this month, looked at last years calendar this month is when I started going up last year, so gave myself another talking to seriously can't afford to gain anymore!! Ain't happening!

Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 03:40 PM   #10  
Do More than Survive

S/C/G: 285-Heaviest/199/175

Height: 5'7"

Happy Wedensday! Good afternoon! Happy April 1st! I went this morning to follow-up with my doctor. I've been on my new diabetes medication (Invokana) for 19 days and my A1c has come down 2 whole points. It's still high (9.2), but it's going in the correct direction. And I'm down 8 lbs. The doctor was very pleased. I told them Invokana was my new best friend.

Starting April at 231.8 . . . would love to see a new decade soon.
MadeToThrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 04:38 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 160/155/120

Height: 5'2"

Hang in there MadetoThrive - it's around the corner.

To everyone lamenting the lack of spring - i hear you. It's bright and sunny and only 0C so it feels like maybe soon.

Dinner last night was good - i didn't cave and eat after i was full. Breakfast, lunch and snack (am munching on an apple now) have all been on plan. I'm looking to lose at least 8 pounds. Here we go.
maddierep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 04:45 PM   #12  
California licensed CPA!

aw...it's totally spring here...practically summer! We've had 80s and 90s so far, but this week it's all mid 80s.

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 04-01-2015 at 04:45 PM.
Old 04-01-2015, 05:08 PM   #13  
Do More than Survive

I did a search for posts from my old profile and came across a post from a year ago where someone was talking about a red dress that I wore (over 4 years ago) and how I had "rocked that dress." Totally surprised me.

I was going through old posts because I wanted to see where I was in terms of lowest weight/when/etc. It was very bittersweet going through old posts. I re-read some of the posts I wrote when my mom had her stroke and then when she died 3 weeks later - felt like yesterday reading them. It was rough reading how many times I said "I'm back!" "I'm refocused!" Etc. But, no more looking back with sadness/shame. If I look back it will be to learn from my mistakes. Today I am at my lowest weight in 4 years. Even though I'm still 20 lbs heavier than I was when I wore that dress (even though I was only at that lowest weight for about a minute - seriously I think it was less than a week), I'm okay with that. I'm going in the right direction. I still have that dress. I was going to sell it, but I've decided I'm going to wait. I'm going to get back into it - I'll sell it after that.

My new user name MadeToThrive comes from Casting Crowns' song "Thrive."

"We know we were made for so much more
Than ordinary lives
It's time for us to more than just survive
We were made to thrive"
Old 04-01-2015, 05:22 PM   #14  
Do More than Survive

Diana - I think the owner of the stolen vehicle sounds like he's not being completely honest and I agree it sounds very fishy. Hopefully the insurance company and the authorities can sort it all out.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:26 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Hey everyone,
so this month I decided to quit working out- it takes too much time.
Instead, I ordered these promising looking diet pills online. I got 1 whole year's worth for only $30!

Hahaha, april fool's!

Today is going well! I'm super glad about that considering yesterday went horribly after I got home (lots of mindless snacking while I watched a movie and wound up eating at least 1000 calories over what I burned).

B: Granola and soy milk, fruit (500)
L: Salad with hummus, veggie stir-fry, brownie (1100)
D: Rice, tofu, veggie stir-fry (1700)
s: grapes, orange (1800)

E: 30 minutes jog/walk (20 minutes of running in total), elliptical for 25 minutes, lunges, 90 second plank, 30 minutes of some pole fitness-- (2300)
I also used some 10lb weights to do some arm exercises for a little while when I was on the elliptical. I can already tell that my arms will be sore tomorrow! I just got some stretching done, too.

Well, I'm off to do some homework, then go to sleep (It's only 7:30, but I am already ready for bed).
RetroRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote