Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-26-2015, 12:24 PM   #376  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Mornin'

W 157.2
B egg on toast
L bean soup
D not sure....yesterday's ended up being a salad.

Fluffy, I've never tried duck fat fried fries but do have some duck fat in the fridge and was wondering if I have enough.

Flower, I do have Senna and a few other things. I start with the least irritating and hope it's enough. It works if I take it daily but I always slack off after a while.

Sensualappeal, good luck getting back on plan today and getting the workout in.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:21 PM   #377  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Coolmom thanks, I don't feel so bad about the dropped stitch now I'm thinking about doing a practice swatch kind of thing, but keep diving into the next project...

Fighting some cravings today...

Ian did you get snow?
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 02:41 PM   #378  

S/C/G: 277/tckr/190

Height: 5'6

Hi all

Yesterday was great! I started walking 25-30 mins during my lunchtime at work this week. First time ever doing it and I find that it helps a lot!, today was the third day and I get to the afternoon feeling on top of it, specially when I have a TON of meetings seating for hours at a time.

In addition last night I wanted to watch a movie so decided to walk/jog to the redbox (2.7 miles) since it was really nice outside, managed to get there and back in about 45 mins (slow but I made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Today I am not sure what I will do for exercise, is raining and nasty outside but I REALLY don't want to go to the gym, will figure something out to get at least 10K steps in for the day.

Its almost the weekend , Han in there peeps we are going to make it!
GMNEVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 06:10 PM   #379  

S/C/G: 235/192/140

Height: 5'2"

Hey All!

Things have been rough lately and I turned to binging yesterday. Today has been slightly better in that I am on plan eating wise. No exercise either. Not giving up, just, tired.

W- I can't even.
B- Egg and banana pancakes +coffee
S- String cheese
L- Small salad with 1tbs dressing, 4oz chicken breast
S- Apple
D- BBQ Turkey meatloaf and baked sweet potato chips
S- Fruit and yogurt smoothie
ohclementine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 09:10 PM   #380  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Diana--I don't feel particularly stressed at my parents it's just an ingrained habit from years of binging when I lived with them. For some reason I always want to eat as soon as they go in bed like a secret. I guess I do get tired of them telling me what to do and get some kind of release from eating when they are in bed. It's like a little ef you. Not that I really want to tell my parents to ef off, it's not that bad, but on some level that could be a part of it.

Ian--that sounds great.

Oh clementine-- sorry things have been rough. Have you been stressed out? Glad you are doing better today.

GMNEVO--wow on the exercise! You are doing great!

Kelijpa--keep fighting! You can do it!

CoolMom--oh boy. I think you might have to try it. I want to eat vicariously.

Yesterday:950 cals
This morning:144 lbs
Today:725 so far

I started a journal on my phone to try to get a hold on the binging. I plan to check in there when I'm feeling out of control.

I'm feeling uneasy about work tomorrow as well as concert on Saturday and a lesson I'm taking next Friday. I'm going to be studying with the principal oboe of the Toronto Symphony and I guess I wouldn't be nervous if we were meeting at the university but somehow, because we are meeting at Roy Thompson Hall (the theatre where the symphony performs), I feel intimidated. Tomorrow the problem is the students I have last (a mother and daughter) give me bad vibes. The mother in particular. I feel like she is judging me. I'm sure all adult students judge their teachers on some level but she just makes me feel unsure of myself and all tongue tied. In the concert on Saturday I have a big difficult solo and I'm really nervous.
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 09:49 PM   #381  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Tomorrow is my early day, so I need to get to bed early.

Fluffypuppy I can understand. Wishing you the very best with your work, concert, lesson, and all you have going on this weekend. Sending you good strength and if you need it.

Total Approx 1385 +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow white cheddar cheese 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 calories)
chicken salad on pump. 550 calories
fruit cup 50 calories 50 calories

Exercise:
I couldn't do any stretching last night due to watching Survivor and The AR. Tomorrow is my early day, so I need to get to bed early tonight. Based on that I did my stretch today after my workout.
Oxycise at the Office 1 & 2
TF Fire 60 w/gloves
Tamilee Webb Total Body Stretch (standing and seated)
while doing my computer stuff I listened to this: http://www.healthjourneys.com/kaiser...ness_flash.asp
I am hoping it can help me with the emotional stuff I having going on about DH/parents

In case anyone is interested:
http://www.healthjourneys.com/Store
Here's where you can listen for free: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org...TZxmGL2IKPpI!/
There's even one for weight loss.

Waving Hi all around. Enjoy your evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-26-2015 at 09:50 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 10:19 PM   #382  

S/C/G: 158/158/125

Height: 5'4

Fluffypuppy - I know what you mean. I used to have the same exact thing when I still lived at home and even when I sleep over there sometimes and they go home and I stay up, I feel that strong urge. It sucks so I feel ya. Stay strong.

Yesterday I said I would do good today but I didn't. In fact, it's the worst day I've had in some weeks now. Not sure what causes this falling off the wagon like that, kind of randomly since I felt SO great just last weekend. I was planning on going to workout after work but I didn't.. I went to get food instead (takeout) and got it home, then I ordered 3 big cookies and a brownie with ice cream and ate all of that. Binge. Why?! No idea. It didn't even satisfy me all that much. It's wild how things can shift so quickly.

I want to go back to that same mental state I was in last few weeks - motivated and encouraged and not feeling cravings or giving in. Why does this randomly happen like that? I'm going to focus on NOT giving in tomorrow and go according to plan. Little by little.
sensualappeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 06:28 AM   #383  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

Who is need of a good weekend!

The only extra thing I did before bed was to listen to the Relaxation and Wellness meditation.

Calories for yesterday: 1385 +
No Weigh In

I hope you have a wonderful day and great start to your weekend!
Old 02-27-2015, 10:26 AM   #384  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Up 3.4lbs today to 176.4lbs.

We had a work happy hour last night. I had lots of drink and lots of smoked salmon. That will not stick to me but has given me a sodium gain.

Anyway, breakfast was mackeral, anchovies and smoked oysters.

Lunch will be fish.

For exercise I will run 5 miles before lunch.

Next week I fly to the UK and Sweden for work. Should be fun.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 12:28 PM   #385  

S/C/G: 277/tckr/190

Height: 5'6

FRIDAYYYYYYYYYY FINALLY!!!

I am super happy its Friday, exited today was payday but pretty sad I spent my full paycheck and then some on school bleh grad school

Today has been good so far, went on my lunch time walk, walked a little less cuz it was raining so was stuck doing laps inside the building, cant of hard to walk fast in it.

Exited about the weekend but worried at the same time, usually I kick a$$ Monday-Friday but then the weekend is a TOTAL disaster so keeping my fingers cross I get the willpower required to survive.

Ohclementine: DON’T GIVE UP! You are already in onederland!

Fluffypuppy: Good luck in your concert! Didn’t know you where an oboist, I play flute <3 Music is life!

Have a nice day, one more day and Feb is gone, make it count everyone

Last edited by GMNEVO; 02-27-2015 at 12:29 PM.
GMNEVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 02:45 PM   #386  
I am losing it!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/195

Height: 6.1

Hi everyone! TGIF!

I'm noticing that most of us are stressed out & eating off plan. Would it help if we all mention what our goals are, besides weight loss? I'll start- my main goals are to have more energy, run 5 miles again, have healthier skin, and eat healthy for a strong heart (heart attack 7-14-14 due to genetics). Looking to the future helps with motivation-- a family wedding in June and a baby shower for my brother & his wife in June too (I want to look good in pictures and not embarrassed!)! *deep breath*

I send you all good vibes and high fives!

B- blueberry strawberry lemon smoothie, 1/2 pancake w/ butter
L- Salad w/ fried mushrooms
S- Pecans, 3 cookies, cereal + cream (tooo much!)
D- tomato soup, garlic bread
S- nacho chips & salsa

W- 243 TOM
E- yoga
Veil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 10:07 PM   #387  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Checking in...

W 157.4
B egg on toast, donut
L roasted veg, sardines
D ?? Might skip it.

I'm still working my 30 days of Lose It apps calories (1000) and I only have 100 cals left today. I might just call it a day and use the surplus on Sunday.

Veil, so glad you are okay after the heart attack! All good reasons for getting healthy. Fingers crossed you can make some good progress by June.

GMNEVO, sending you some will power mojo for the weekend! Sorry about the paycheck woosh.

Last edited by CoolMom75; 02-27-2015 at 10:12 PM.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 10:10 PM   #388  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Traffic was a nightmare in our area tonight. There was a really bad wreck on where our shop is. It tied up traffic all over the city. We got stuck in traffic for 2 hours. We had to deliver a truck to a customer. I wanted to get home to watch The Amazing Race. The quickest thing for dinner was to stop at the Waffle House. DH loves the Waffle House. Me not so much.

Sensualappeal Today is a new day and I hope it was a good one for you.

Ian Will you be close to your family when you are in the UK? You usually do very well with your food while traveling. You will be traveling to a different area this time. Do you think it will be just as easy in these areas?

GMNEVO Good luck and for this weekend.

Veil Those are great goals. Good luck with them. My main goal is to get back to a "normal" weight range and stay there for the rest of my life. I don't want to go through all the weight loss stuff again. I have lost a large amount of weight 3 different times and I am so over doing that.

Waving Hi all around! Have a great weekend!

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-27-2015 at 10:14 PM.
Old 02-27-2015, 10:11 PM   #389  
Trying to live below 200

CoolMom We were posting at the same time. Keep up the great work!
Old 02-27-2015, 10:15 PM   #390  
Warrior Princess

I think this is day 3 without coffee and I'm miserable. I have to skip it for a while just to see but the caffeine is no good, more than anything it aggravates my anxiety. The cream and sugar are cals I don't need but if it doesn't help my weight then I will go back to decaf.

I also just started a supplement to lower cortisol as suggested by my Psych so we'll see if that has any impact on my belly fat. If anything it will be an interesting experiment but I just got a new bikini that I ordered online and no. Just no.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote