Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-30-2015, 11:26 AM   #61  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

i'm still around lurking still working out and doing my usual work, housework, gym time, etc....went for a nice trail run last weekend because there is no snow on the ground....am working on making mostly healthy choices and ONLY eating when hungry....we will see if that's successful
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 11:39 AM   #62  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Northern very cool my daughter was in one, too, I'm pretty sure it was My Chemical Romance. And she's the type that always wins everything, and got to go to the premiere of Get Him To The Greek when it came out. I have pics of her with Katy Perry, McLovin (Superbad), and some of the other actors in those movies like the guy that plays the doorman in Knocked up. She also was able to go to some thing with Jack Black and I have a pic with her and him, too.

I AM going to Vegas! DH is now looking forward to it...
We leave Tuesday.

B - baked potato/cottage cheese
L - chicken apple sausage/lima beans
S - trek mix if hungry
D - Olive Garden; our pastor and his wife are taking us to dinner for DH's bday that was on the 13th. I'll have to check out the menu beforehand.

we were both very tired and didn't ride last night, but we walked 3 miles. It was good enough, and my calories were under.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:11 PM   #63  
No excuses

S/C/G: 136/ticker/116

A good day fasting. Ran around like crazy and so I feel productive. I didn't get to the gym because I'm too late for the class I was going to but I walked at least 5k and half of that with groceries on my back.

B - apple
L ---
D - salad with chickpeas and herb italian dressing
carrots

Hoping that's it but I don't know if I can make it to bed without getting hungry so we'll see.

S - a piece of celery and hummus

now it's 10:00 and that is it

Last edited by AmethystJean; 01-30-2015 at 09:44 PM.
AmethystJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:54 PM   #64  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Alaskan

Syckgirlsfv glad your trip is going forward, have a great time!

Had a good weigh in today, 162.7, getting in the groove again, of course now it's the weekend, so will be up tomorrow, hard to believe the end of January is upon us.

Ian glad you got the wrap to keep you running, I really miss it, but have been enjoying the hikes and actually enjoyed shoveling snow today, it was nice and light and the sun was out off and on.

planning a taco salad type of thing for super bowl Sunday, w/light bfast and lunch. Did the yoga today, felt pretty good. pepperoni and cheese happened tonight...

best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 09:17 PM   #65  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

CoolMom We like beefy mac too!

AmethystJean Good job sticking with the carrots and the .2.

Ohclementine Good job on your day.

NorthernChick That is really cool about the Backstreet Boys video.

Fluffypuppy
Good job how you handled the kitchen last night.

Novangel Ha Ha I have the same patience skills that you have but didn't have any. Cody, as a puppy was really pushing the envelope. People told us that we needed 2 puppies and they would keep each other occupied. I about freaked at the thought.

Alaskanlaughter
Good job continuing to work on things.

Syckgirlsfv
Congrats on the Vegas trip!

Nelie Didn't your DH bring home some citrus fruit this week? I have been craving an orange since reading your post. I bought some today and had one as a dessert tonight. It was so good.

Kelijpa
Good job on your weigh in. What happened with the pepperoni and cheese?
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 09:20 PM   #66  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1480 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 calories)
Chicken zoodle soup made w/chicken, chicken bone broth, zoodles, & trinity veggies 300 calories
apple 100 calories

Dinner (680 calories)
Grilled chicken tenderloins 300 calories
2 orders green beans 200 calories
carrots 100 calories
orange 80 calories

Exercise:

Combat w/gloves from the LM Pump set
Upper Body Lift w/12's from KCM's Start Here
Oxycise at Work 1
Oxycise at Work 2
Old 01-30-2015, 10:14 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 235/192/140

Height: 5'2"

Northernchick, THAT.IS.AMAZING. You have a million dollar smile of course they zoomed on your pearly whites!

On plan again today! Pushed myself harder this morning working out, I am seeing slow improvement. Spent all day making art, have a crazy weekend ahead of me including one of my favorite Mardi Gras parades!
W- 199
B- 1/2 c yogurt, 1/4 c blueberry and cranberry compote with drizzle of honey, 1/2 oz walnuts
L- Amy's Black bean soup with vegetables, 1 c fruit salad
S- String cheese
D- 1/2c Quinoa rotelle pasta, 4 oz chicken breast, 1 tbs green goddess dressing, 1 tbs parmesan cheese
S- 1oz Benitos
ohclementine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:28 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

I feel awful. Bad things come in threes right? So I'm done? My aunt died Wednesday quite suddenly. My dad is at this moment getting a blood transfusion. They discovered during routine blood work that he had low hemoglobin but don't know why. My dad is my rock and best friend. I am really scared. They are gonna do more tests on an out patient basis. Of course my mom called and told me this while I was at work so I had to get through my night best I could and left early. Came home to find my dogs had ripped apart and possibly injested part of an empty soup carton. It seemed to be lined with something like foil but it was also like paper so I didn't take them to the vet. I'm worried that this was the wrong call. Idk. I am just so stressed.

Yesterday:920 cals
This morning: 145.6 up 0.2
Today:665 cals. Don't feel much like eating more. Don't really want to sleep cuz I'm scared of nightmares. I'm scared of the moment of waking up and remembering all my worries. Ladies and gents if you're up and able, please pm me.
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:35 AM   #69  

Hi everyone. Missed a day... and 2 1/2 pages. got some catching up to do. Been full throtle on a project that has to be done by Saturday night. I have to make sure everyone gets what they need before then. Otherwise they will miss the starting point and I will have to grapple with some guilt eating Some of my responses may be old. I am responding in part to Thursday's posts.

Kelijpa, Everything you wrote reminds me of dicipline or perhaps committment to self. I find it interesting that some people aka moi, can have a lot of dicipline and committment for things where other people are involved. But when it comes to committment to self, it gets a bit tricky. This whole food thing is so tricky. Great that you have lost this month. So glad you are getting back in the groove.

Diana, I hope you got better night sleep. And that ttom weigh gain will be gone until the next month. Stay strong with this battery issues Oh it appears you got a new scale battery. those kitchen scales are a must !

Novangel, I think that winters can be much more stressful for those of us who live in cold climate. Or thats how it is for me. Stresses and dramas are easier to deal with in the warmer months.

ShaMac, you are rocking that weight loss. 19.5. That's great. Re the yoyo syndrome, it really is difficut. Makes one not trust themselves.

Hi Claire. So glad you are here. I think this is an awesome and supportive thread. I am SO grateful for it. So as far as I am concerned you came to the right place to find and give support. Glad you want to lose the healthy way this time. I know that it is not easy. But you are reaching out to healthy places this time. eg this thread. Teamwork Again, really glad you are here.

Syckgirlsfsv, I am SO glad to hear that Las Vegas will happen !!

AmethystJean, I read all three posts you made since I last posted. Glad you are back. Really glad. I hope you will eat healthfully while you are getting back on track.

Fluffy, soon you will be there, at your mini goal. You are doing great. Huge contrats on not giving in to the pull to binge during pill time. Sounds like you are gaining power over it.

northern, awesome that you got the report cards done. Oh wowwwwwww re the backstreet boys. that is awesome. Autograph please? I just watched the video. you are very pretty. Great smile. Seriously.

Ian, glad to hear that the pain has subsided enough so you can be off pain killers. Sounds like you have a wise doctor.

ohclementine Vietnamese restaurant, that sounds great. I would love that right now.

Alaskandaughter, sounds like you are doing great.

yesterday and today I ate between 1,050 and 1,100 calories. Didnt go in to grocery stores where there was tempatation. Hoping tomorrow will be good as well. Almost back to the weight i was at before I ate popchips rolls and butter and chocolate on Tuesday. Along with the regular food I eat every day. Where is that old groove? I really misplaced it. Hope you all have a great day !
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:39 AM   #70  

Fluffy, my post seems to have crossed with yours. I am so very sorry that your aunt passed. How painful and sad. Also I am sorry your dad is having physical challenges. I know how it is to worry about such things. I worry so much about my mom. Of course you would be worried about your dogs after all you have been worrying about with your dad and then your aunt passing. And things do not always come in threes, in my expereince. Not at all. Sending you cyber hugs. (((( Fluffy ))))

Last edited by flower123; 01-31-2015 at 12:39 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:16 AM   #71  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Fluffypuppy
I am so sorry about the loss of your Aunt and that your Dad is having some health issues. Sending healing thoughts for your Dad. I also hope all is well with your pups. I know how stressful those little dogs can be with getting into everything. Big hugs and strength for you.

Last night I added on: Debbie Siebers Slim and Limber

Calories for yesterday: 1480 +
Weigh In: 171.4 (TTOM)
No Change

TMI alert: TTOM seems like it is going to be much shorter than it has in the past. I'm not sure what changes are due to age and what changes have been a transition due to thyroid issues. I know now for a fact that the never ending TTOM was due to the thyroid issue. The last couple of TTOM's have been very painful the first couple of days. I have always had horrible TTOM's, very painful, long and heavy, but the pain now is worse. This seems more like an age change than the thyroid. I'll see how it progresses.

Have a beautiful Saturday!
Old 01-31-2015, 10:03 AM   #72  
No excuses

S/C/G: 136/ticker/116

Thanks for the note flower. I am trying to stay on track away from the foods that hurt me and intermittant fasting as my stomach likes having less food.

Fluffy, I know I replied eleswhere but more hugs!

131.4 today yay. Going out for dinner so I will be extra careful during the day (well and during dinner). Mmm Indian food. I'm thinking of it already.
AmethystJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:49 PM   #73  
Trying to live below 200

Getting us started for the new month! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-welcome.html
Old 01-31-2015, 03:02 PM   #74  

Height: 5"6

Thank you for the kind words, all! It truly is a dream come true!

And I know the Feb post is started but I wanted to share here, fluffypuppy, that we are all here for you. I am sorry you are having such a difficult time
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 07:09 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Thanks for your support Flower, Amethyst, Diana. I kept myself really busy today and kept the worry to a dull roar. Feeling much better than I did last night.

Yesterday:650 cals
This morning:145.6 no change
Today: 665 so far
Planned:150-250
Total:815-915

Last three days calories day before/weight in the morning
900/145.4
920/145.6
650/145.6
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote