Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-29-2015, 03:15 PM   #46  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

good afternoon!

ohclementine

Claire

looks like we're going to Vegas after all (at least for today) LOL I was placing an order for Omaha Steaks and he said maybe I should wait because he forgot about the Champs show...I told him I delayed shipping until after the show and he was glad. But, one never knows! So far so good...

B - baked potato w/cottage cheese
L - turkey patty and baby lima beans
S - trek mix
D - ?

bike ride after work - not sure how far DH wants to go but at least 11 and up to 25 miles...

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 01-29-2015 at 03:16 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 04:10 PM   #47  
No excuses

S/C/G: 136/ticker/116

I'm back again. I need to stay on here to keep on track. I've been on a 9 day bender. Had a good fast day, got back on track and then yesterday I couldn't exercise because I had too much caffeine and my heart rate maxes out and causes pain and really scares me when I do that. So I ate. And I ate something that was a trigger food and an allergy food and ended up with chest pain any way and all kinds of belly pain and other problems. But still I ate 3500 cals of it, that's how binges work at least for eating disorders. They don't make sense. I hate that I seem to have developed full blown ED traits (of the binge eating kind, in opposition to my previous disorder which was many years ago). I hate to say it but I wish I would go back to the other side. Stress has brought this crap up again.

Fasting today. Great workout. Back on track.

Need to lose as much as possible in 2 weeks
AmethystJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 05:28 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Claire--welcome! Nice name. (Lol that's my name too.)

ShaMac--it did work and my dog was fine. Glad the 19:5 is working well.

Novangel--I get like that too. Even when the stressors are small, they seem to build up on me. I hope it's nothing too serious! Thinking of you.

Diana--damn TTOM! Hope you sleep better tonight. The batteries are out to get you. Are the batts for your scale hard to get?

Kelijpa--that podcast sounds good. Congrats on the loss!

Flower--thanks! And thanks also for the link.

I am done work early today cuz I only had one student and she was on exam break so I got to see her at 2. Should probably work on my taxes but I just want to veg. Took my oboe in for some work this morning for a key extension that makes it more ergonomic. Really excited.

Yesterday:
900 cals

This morning:
145.4 down 1.0! So close to my very charged mini goal of 144! That is where I totally stalled out and started gaining last year.

Today:
1 cup low cal juice 15
McDs hamburger 250
Fibre 1 protein bar 140
1 1/2 cup Chicken broth 15
1/2 cup wasabi peas 130

Sub total:

Planned:
6 lean Italian meatballs 160
Activia yogurt 100

Total:

I have decided to up my cals a little and aim for 900. I think part of my problem with the binging was eating too little when I could (700) and at other times having no firm idea of where I wanted to stop (1200?)

Last edited by Fluffypuppy; 01-29-2015 at 05:36 PM.
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 05:51 PM   #49  

Height: 5"6

hey everyone!

flower- lmao the chicken fingers were post flu and mid tom ahhhhaa

ohclementine- OMG I AM JUMPING FOR JOY FOR YOU!

My report cards are officially DONE! YEAH BABBBYYYYY!!! WOOO!!

Tonight includes doctor's visit (let's see why my chest has stabbing pains in the left side all. the. time. randomly!), my last January workout to meet my goal and then the annual general meeting for the legion, of which I am a new member. In Canada, legions are societies with a bar that honour veterans. In my town, it's the place to be! Pool, good food, good company, and good people most of all!

Then it's sleep...sweet, sweet sleep Have a great rest of your day, everyone! <3
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:14 PM   #50  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

No change at 172.4lbs today.

Another busy day at work. I had to really squeeze my workouts in which I don't like to do. I've even had to miss my hash run tonight...it's that busy.

I am hosting a poker match a week on Friday. I am very excited about that. I have started to buy amazing food and wine. It will be an awesome night.

Anyway, breakfast was sardines, smoked oysters and oats.

Lunch was smoked sturgeon, squid, smoked oysters and something.

For exercise, I did 60 minutes before work and ran 4 miles at 11am (just walked out of the office and belted it out before a lunch meeting).

Phew.

Good luck at the doctors Northern. If it was on your left side, I would say gall bladder but it is clearly not that. I put mine under some serious sh!t on the way down but it held out, despite aching. It is better now though because my fats are way up.

Diana, my foot is not fully healed (still swollen) but the doctor has given me a wrap that I use that largely eliminates the pain when I run on it. I am off of painkillers. Apparently that will help it heal. He doesn't want me to stop running because "then he will have to treat my depression"!

Last edited by IanG; 01-29-2015 at 08:21 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 09:19 PM   #51  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Tomorrow is my early day. I need to get to bed. I have read through all the posts. I will do personals tomorrow. I was able to get the battery for my food scale today. It's one of the small 3V batteries that's readily available.

ClaireFallone Hi and welcome to the check-in. Good luck with your weight loss goals.

Total Approx 1500 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 calories)
Chicken zoodle soup made w/chicken, chicken bone broth, zoodles, & trinity veggies 300 calories
apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)

2 grilled mahi tacos 600 calories
sauce 100 calories

Exercise:
Cathe's Kick Max w/gloves
Oxycise at the Office 1
Oxycise at the Office 2
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 10:05 PM   #52  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Welcome, Claire!

W 162.2
B egg on toast
L ice cream, sausage
D macaroni with beef, veg, red sauce and mozzerella

Total calories 1775
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 10:55 PM   #53  
No excuses

I need to go to bed and stop eating. It's just carrots but I still need to stop. its late

apple
celery hummus
potato
carrots

run and leg workout

negative net yay
Old 01-29-2015, 11:17 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 235/192/140

Height: 5'2"

everyone for your kind words!

New people!

Syckgirlsfv, Yayyyy! Glad to hear at least part of the trip is back on!

Northernchick, Whew, that must be a relief, now to finally get to relax for a bit I hope! Sorry about your chest pains, I have something similar due to a heart murmur (it's not serious, I had it checked out. It just feels like someone is stabbing me in the heart randomly, could be months or days between pains, it's odd)

Diana, Hope you get better rest tonight!

Fluffypuppy, Congrats on your loss and your great day!

Ian, Poker night sounds fun! Enjoy!

On plan again today! I didn't push myself as much this morning working out and I've been feeling guilty about it, hopefully it makes me push further tomorrow. Had lunch with a friend at my favorite Vietnamese restaurant today and I think I did really well. Currently meal planning for the next few weeks. It's such a time saver!

W- 199.6
B- 2 Scrambled eggs, 1 slice homemade 9 grain bread, 1 pat butter +coffee with almond milk and raw sugar
L- Small Chicken Pho (I had to eat around the massive quantity of noodles.) 1 pork spring roll w 1 tbs peanut sauce.
S- 1oz Benito Chips
D- 5oz Salmon and Roasted Brussels sprouts

Hope everyone is having a great on plan day!

Last edited by ohclementine; 01-29-2015 at 11:24 PM.
ohclementine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 01:18 AM   #55  

Height: 5"6

Thanks for the kind words- the doc said it's nothing and to live with it...lol yay?

BUT STOP THE PRESSES. GATHER ROUND, FOR TODAY IS A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN GLORY. THE BACKSTREET BOYS RELEASED THEIR MOVIE TODAY AND I AM IN IT!!!! GDGDSMGNSDKGHKJKFGKFG OMFG I AM FREEEEEEEAKING OUT!!! I AM THE GIRL SMILING ALLLLLLLLLLLL BBY HERSELF AT 0:39! THIS WAS SHOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD TONIGHT! I AM FAMOUS! THEY KNOW MY FACE! I AM THE FACE OF THE FANS! I AM DYING! OMG BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...17&pnref=story
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 02:25 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Northern--done report cards. Not having a heart attack. AND in a movie?!? You are a superstar!!!

Ian--sorry about the busy-ness. You got in a run even so, so I'm impressed.

Diana--that means 5am right? Yuck!

Ohclementine--don't feel guilty. You are doing so well! And a restaurant victory is hard to achieve!

Amethyst--good to see you again!

I beat the 1am binge beast again! Tonight I went back to my usual pattern of falling asleep on the couch then getting up at 1:30 for dog pill (and me pill). I feel more comfortable with this but for the beast. And tonight I recognized the pull and didn't go in the kitchen until it passed!

Total:925

Tomorrow I pick up oboe from repair shop, go to pdoc, come home, go to work. I have a student tomorrow that I find difficult. I'm not even sure why I just get a bad vibe from the mom who also takes lessons.

Tomorrow:
McDs hamburger 250
Broccoli with cheese 150
Peppermint tea 0
Baked potato with 4 tbs sour cream 260
1/2 cup wasabi peas 130
? 110
Total 900

I'm going back to preplanning for an extra layer of accountability
Fluffypuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 06:17 AM   #57  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

It's my early day!

Last night I added on: Restful and Rejuvenating Sleep from PM Yoga Meditations

Calories for yesterday: 1500 + :coffee
Weigh In: 171.4 (TTOM)
No Change

Have a great day and start to your weekend!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 09:16 AM   #58  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernChick13 View Post
Thanks for the kind words- the doc said it's nothing and to live with it...lol yay?

BUT STOP THE PRESSES. GATHER ROUND, FOR TODAY IS A DAY THAT WILL LIVE IN GLORY. THE BACKSTREET BOYS RELEASED THEIR MOVIE TODAY AND I AM IN IT!!!! GDGDSMGNSDKGHKJKFGKFG OMFG I AM FREEEEEEEAKING OUT!!! I AM THE GIRL SMILING ALLLLLLLLLLLL BBY HERSELF AT 0:39! THIS WAS SHOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD TONIGHT! I AM FAMOUS! THEY KNOW MY FACE! I AM THE FACE OF THE FANS! I AM DYING! OMG BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...17&pnref=story
Your reaction!! LMAO!!

Congrats on being famous! You rock. You're very pretty by the way (yeah I stalked your profile for a sec, isn't that what FB is mainly for?) AND you got to meet them?? I'm jelly!

Last edited by novangel; 01-30-2015 at 09:19 AM.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 09:27 AM   #59  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffypuppy View Post
Novangel--I get like that too. Even when the stressors are small, they seem to build up on me. I hope it's nothing too serious! Thinking of you.
Thanks. My 12yr old son problematic at times, nothing serious but all the little things add up and start to make me crazy. I don't think he's much different from any other 12 year old boy but I don't have the patience skills...that's why I stopped after one child. I knew right away my limitations.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 10:09 AM   #60  
No excuses

Way to go on beating that late night snacking call Fluffy. I know I'm a hypocrite, but perhaps if you ate more during the day you would not be feeling the urge to eat late at night.

Weighed in at 133.2 this morning. Down .2 from two days ago. I did not weigh myself after my binge so it was actually likely higher yesterday.