Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-20-2015, 05:34 PM   #16  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

I always eat what I'd normally eat for lunch (which is the biggest meal of the day in Greece), except I weigh everything and I make sure it's a normal portion. So, I'll have a main meal with a bit of salad (always just veggies, oil and vinegar/lemon) and cheese. That meal usually comes at less than 600 calories and it varies a lot.

The other 700-800 calories can be allocated to anything from fruit and veggies which I blend until they resemble a mousse (I got that as a kid and I still love it), omelettes, sandwiches, a repeat of what I had for lunch, leftovers from other days that I freeze, to junk food. Gyro, souvlaki and even burgers and donuts and anything I feel like. I mostly exercise portion control because that's what works for me. I could never stick to clean eating.
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 05:25 PM   #17  
Playing to Lose

S/C/G: 194/ticker/129

Height: 5' 1"

Oh thank god. I'm not the only one!

I don't usually have breakfast. If I do, it is just an apple. For lunch it is always, always a salad. The only change up I do is the type of dressing I put on it. I use a kind called Bolthouse which is yogurt based. OMG - so good.

For dinner, it is usually one of two things -- grilled chicken (I'll stand in the snow and rain, I don't care) or one of those Jimmy Dean Delights breakfast sandwiches. If I have calories left over during the day I will add a couple more pieces of cheese to it and take off the little frozen one they put on it.

For my grilled chicken I'll change up the marinade sauce and then I dunk the pieces in my Bolthouse dressing.

I like dunking foods.

Last night I bought shirataki noodles (aka: miracle noodles) that are only 15 calories a serving. I am missing noodles in my diet. You can make these up in so many ways and add veggies, etc. Going to try a new recipe tonight.
ShanIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 10:30 AM   #18  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

I go through stages where I'll eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch every day and then change to something different and then eat that same thing everyday for breakfast and lunch everyday I guess I'm a kind of revolving repetitive eater...

Wishing you the best
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote