Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #31  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

I left early today...just so tired and feel the need to rest so I don't catch whatever is trying to get me. Rented the Blu-ray Tammy, hope it doesn't disappoint. I am going to guzzle coconut water and watch tv.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 07:15 PM   #32  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all!

Diana hope things went well today, wow that was a long time.

Taking a rest day, sore lower back.

Alaskan we're on the same weather pattern almost, snow, turning to sleet, turning to rain...glad you didn't get sick!

Syckgrlsfv coconut curry chicken sounds great. Stay well

everyone

Last edited by kelijpa; 12-02-2014 at 07:17 PM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:04 PM   #33  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Up 1.8lbs to 175.2lbs.

For breakfast I had mackerel, smoked oysters and oats.

For lunch, I had steelhead trout, squid, smoked oysters, a crab cake and fried eel.

I took a rest day from running today to help the toe so for exercise I did 60 minutes boxing before work and 50 minutes weight training before lunch.

Here is an amusing video that makes me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYHAR8Xzsyo

It's not quite my diet, but there are similarities!

Last edited by IanG; 12-02-2014 at 08:08 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:16 PM   #34  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for all the good thoughts for today. My attorney talked with the Trustee before the actual hearing. She didn't seem familiar with our particular situation/lien/or that the truck existed. My attorney had already called her office and spoke with them. Also, we received the actual bankruptcy notice in the mail, so they should be aware of us. My attorney decided that we would leave. We went back to his office and he called a friend of his who does nothing but bankruptcy work. I have an appointment with that lawyer tomorrow. He was able to fit me in right after court. He said that we can possibly do something different since we are still in possession of the truck. We'll see what happens.

Flower Good job on your calorie range.

Finch Congrats on your day, good calories and the exercise.

Sage Hi

Syckgirlsfv
Good job on the 2 pounds! Was the movie good?

Finale Keep working your plan and December will be a great month for you.

Novangel I'm glad you DS had a great time!

Alaskanlaughter Good job on the tough workout!

Kelijpa
I hope you are feeling better. I am starting to feel like TTOM is going to start soon. Hopefully everything will be normal for me. Not the previous normal, but the right normal.

Ian Loved the video! He was having a hard time keeping straight the fish meals vs. the fish and rice cake meals.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:18 PM   #35  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1500 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham 50 Calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 50 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Grilled chicken 400 calories
3 servings steamed veggies 300 calories

Exercise:
Tae Bo Amped Sculpt Express
Old 12-02-2014, 09:22 PM   #36  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanG View Post
Up 1.8lbs to 175.2lbs.

For breakfast I had mackerel, smoked oysters and oats.

For lunch, I had steelhead trout, squid, smoked oysters, a crab cake and fried eel.

I took a rest day from running today to help the toe so for exercise I did 60 minutes boxing before work and 50 minutes weight training before lunch.

Here is an amusing video that makes me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYHAR8Xzsyo

It's not quite my diet, but there are similarities!
That was cute, fish on!
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:10 AM   #37  
No excuses

S/C/G: 136/ticker/116

This board is on fire. I can't keep up. Welcome new folks. I hope all goes with with the other lawyer Diana.

Accountability time. I ate more lasagna when I went to put it away last night. UGH writing about it makes me want more. However I have been good. I got in 690 cals of exercise (more than my 500 goal - zumba tonight) and am way under on cals (eaten, not going to say what because I don't want to get told to eat more lol)! Hope the scale is good to me tomorrow. Hmm I went from weighing once a week to daily. I don't usually do that but I keep doing things that make me expect to see change so of course I want to see it. Trying not to obsess.
AmethystJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:29 AM   #38  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Diana despite the mixed reviews, I thought the movie was cute! I like Melissa McCarthy, though...I enjoyed it

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 12-03-2014 at 12:30 AM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 02:53 AM   #39  

Diana, I am sorry there was no resolution today with the truck. Hopefully this new attorney can easily figure things out. Sad how these things happen.

Alaskan and Kelijpa, we have the same weather here also. Snow will soon be changing to sleet, then freezing rain. Followed by rain. So much for having washed my car yesterday.

Finale, I can see by your avatar picture that you are in the christmas spirit
I sm sorry you have to go to bed early to avoid caloric temptation. But I acually understand that all too well.

syckgirlsfv, great that you lost the 2 lbs of water weight. Way to go. I hope you fight off that cold. I take something that usually works really well for me. I get it from the naturopath. But I also can get it on amazon etc. Its called Isatsis Gold. Really good combo of stuff.

Welcome Sage2 Good to meet you

Finch. you did great yesterday with calories and exercise. Way to go !!

Ian, glad your toe got a good rest today,

AmethystJean, awesome, re the exercise. You did a lot. I would not be able to control calories if I was cooking good things. And had them in my home. Actually I told the guy who helps me at the car replair place that I could not bring them the chocolate chip brownies with pb topping because I am on a diet. Funny but true.

I hope that Coolmom's little guy made a recovery. In time for them to enjoy the mountain fun.
Total calories today were about 850. I was too busy much of the day and night to eat. So it was a low calorie day. I wish all days were like that. But I was too busy to do the jogging trampoline.

I did have to work on keeping the hot chocolate in check. Not easy at all. I am adding black cocoa powder (not much flavor there. but only 10 calories per T) to half strength coffee and half the amount of almond milk I normally use. The resulting drink is far from great. Low on flavor and high on black. But its better than nothing. i do allow myself 1 lg and 2 small cups of the high test regular cocoa. But thats only 90 clories total. Second day of success with this.

Last edited by flower123; 12-03-2014 at 03:18 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 05:16 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 70/61/58

Wow Flower, very low calories! Aaah, I have a weakness for hot chocolate too!

Got waylaid a bit today by a brownie taste test after my fitness class lol. It was a bit of a bake-off, I only ate 2 small pieces, but those things still bumped up my calories like crazy! Still on plan today though.

Calories: 1404
Exercise: another 1 hour boxing class
Finch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 05:45 AM   #41  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Not feeling well at all here. The gunk is down in my lungs and hard to cough up. My calories were high the last two days with eating out but chicken noodle soup was made and veggies will be roasted.

Took some more Nyquil and hoping to have cleared my lungs enough to go back to sleep soon.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 07:22 AM   #42  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

CoolMom Feel better soon.

Last night I added on: Hip Pain (SI Joint) from Yoga for Stress Relief

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 167.2
Down: 1.2 pounds

Have a great day!

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-03-2014 at 07:25 AM.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:07 AM   #43  
No excuses

S/C/G: 136/ticker/116

Flower, do tell what kind of hot cocoa you can have 3 glasses for 90 cals? It's around 150 per here (even just made with cocoa, sugar and milk the old fashioned way). Even if you had cocoa 870 is super low cal.

Big scale jump this morning, down 2.4 lbs! 131.6
Had to force myself to eat breakfast because I so don't want the scale to go back up. Breakfast was fruit salad with flax and hemp. Under 200 cals weighed everything and that makes a huge difference. I was probably underestimating my intake by alot before I started weighing my food.
Lunch will be lasagna 277
Dinner will be salad (no ordinary salad, this one has a lot of fatty food - olives, nuts, hemp and avocado). I'm going to try to cut back because it's normally 500 cal.
AmethystJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:58 AM   #44  

S/C/G: SW194/CW144/GW140

Height: 5.10

Hi everyone, I'm getting lonely in the 140's thread (feel like I'm just talking to myself) that I decided to join your cool group.

I weighed in at 146.6 this morning. I finally lost most of my water weight from Thanksgiving. Really hoping to reach goal by christmas but will see how it goes.

I'm a hot chocolate lover too especially when it gets cold. Check out "swiss miss diet hot chocolate". Only 25 calories mixed with water. I'm really enjoying it and it satisfies my love of hot chocolate.

I'm jealous of all of you having snow. I'm a former northerner and miss all the snow. All I get is cold and dead plants to look at. Would love to see the beautiful snow on the trees.

Ok, i'm going to workout now and stop procrastinating.
hiddenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 10:55 AM   #45  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

No change today at 175.2lbs.

Breakfast was mackeral, smoked oysters and oats.

For lunch I will have salmon, a crab cake, mussels, squid and smoked oysters.

For exercise I did 50 minutes weight training before work and will attempt to run 4 miles before lunch if it is not raining.

I may be going out with a friend for a glass of wine or two this evening but told him I could not get back late (I have boxing tomorrow and too much drink would make that workout tough).
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote