Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-28-2014, 11:03 PM   #1  

Default How has your face changed with weight loss?

Hi everyone, I'm new here but been a long-time lurker.

I'm a 38 year old female. Had always been a normal weight until I hit 30. (5'4" and 130 lbs). Then had some difficult life situations and diagnosed with PCOS and gained about 70 lbs. Was never able to get it off until last year. Over past year I've lost about 45-50 lbs. Now just working on last 20-25 to get around where I used to be.

One thing that has had me upset is how my face has changed! Seems overnight I developed dark circles and my cheeks started to drop. I have nasolabial folds now. I never had either of these when I was younger and thinner. Ugh I liked my face before. Guess the fat was hiding the aging process.

Wondering if anyone else experienced the same? Will I only look worse as I continue? Or could there be some trade-off where the lines are more pronounced but having a thinner face (and fit bod) balances it out. Just curious what others experiences have been...

Thanks!
F1reFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SW194/CW144/GW140

Height: 5.10

I haven't notice big change in face. I'm sure others have - probably thinner. But I have noticed that I lost my double chin. Huge bonus.
hiddenstar is offline   Reply With Quote