Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-01-2014, 07:59 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 222.6/212.8

Height: 5ft 4

Talking Progress

Hi Everyone

Just wondered how everyones progress is coming along, I have been on my diet for 2 weeks now and have lost 12lbs so far! To say I'm chuffed is an understatement.

What has everyone lost so far and what is your target weight? I have yet to decide on a target I'm aiming for when I feel more confident and comfortable in my own skin.
totalreject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:02 AM   #2  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

Good for you! That's awesome.

Not to dampen your enthusiasm, but just know that in the beginning it's rather common to see big numbers. Then is slows down, sometimes a lot. Do not let that discourage you if you find yourself in that boat! Slow loss is still loss. If you happen to be one of the lucky ones who keeps dropping big numbers then yay for you!
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:18 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 155/124.5/135

Height: 5'7"

I've been generally trying to eat healthier and such for a while now, but got religious about tracking my calories and working out at the end of June. Since that first day, I've lost 4.5 lbs, 3.5 in the past month.

It's very slow, but I don't have much to lose, and my goal really is to be more fit so I'm all about burning fat and building muscle.
underanalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 12:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

That's awesome! Great job

I've been at it for 2.5 years and have lost a little over 60lbs. Weight loss has slowed greatly as I've gotten closer to goal so now I'm losing about 1lb a month. I still have 13lbs till my final goal and have recently switched to intermittent fasting to try and speed things up.

Keep up the great work!
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:39 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 432/180/200

Height: 5'11

This month will be my one year (08/27) on my WOE.
My stats is on the left and my ticker shows my progress. Welcome and congrats on your progress. Keep the momentum.

Last edited by TheSatinPumpkin; 08-01-2014 at 01:40 PM.
TheSatinPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote