Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-01-2014, 10:01 PM   #16  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hello all!

Thanks for the thread Diana!

Sydney sorry you had to endure such incredible rudeness, hope karma bites him on the @$$, I guess really I hope something happens to help him become a considerate human. Wishing you the best with your relationship

Flower thanks so much for the kind words, means a lot.

RadioJane glad your edema went away, I love cheese, sometimes the sodium gets me, but there are times when nothing else hits the spot.

Congrats on the loss Ian crab cakes sound great.

We ate a bunch tonight, in-laws came for a visit, it was great, but man can I eat sometimes...

W- 160.3
B- scrambled eggs w/peas, cheese and salsa
L- salad, spring mix, banana peppers, pickles, Italian dressing
D- BBQ chicken legs, cole slaw, marinated cucumbers, sweet corn
S- zucchini bread
E- not so much, some gardening

Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:30 PM   #17  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

This will be a quickie for me.

Sydney I am sorry to you had to deal with that person.

Total Approx 1400 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham 50 Calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 50 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 Calories)
Grilled chicken breast 400 calories
2 orders steamed veggies 200 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Circuit Burn 30 Min Total Circuit Burn Mix w/8's for weights and #2 weighted gloves for boxing
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:54 PM   #18  
It's more UP than Down!

S/C/G: 138 / 102 / 65 kg

Height: 169cm

Zoë, yeah my boy is just 4! This wee girl is quite famous in Ds circles. She's on magazines and posters and such. Her smile lights me up. I don't like to post pictures of Augs online, but I can PM you a picture if you'd like
Was your aunts family deaf? Usually, deaf people whose first language is signing have the "choppy" speech you're referring to. That's because the grammar of sign language us different than the grammar of English. My parents are hearing, so English is my first language and I learnt to sign after, that's why my "voice" isn't that way.

Ian and Kelijpa and Diana, thanks for your support!

It's now gone half one in the arvo and I took August to the gym earlier. It's in our building, and there's no age limit on it, so I decided to stop using the excuse of not having a child minder, and we both went. He LOVED it! He's now sound asleep on the lounge, haha. I might join him!
Sydney_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:01 PM   #19  
maintaining since 9/2013

Wow, a new month!
B vanilla whey shake/coffee/coconut oil
L great big salad/veggies/chicken/WF dressing
D more chicken/steamed bok choy/walnut oil
S choc whey shake
mars735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 12:28 AM   #20  

Sydney, I missed what you wrote before. How horriffic that man was. He is the darker side of humankind. And in the opposute arena, The avatar picture is awesome. Love that kid. My arms want to hug her, lol.

Today I had such a hard time not getting the popchips with cheese. But I didnt. I had fish stew witth romano cheese in it. Now taking vit K which is fat soluble. But really, there must be other things in my multivits that are fat soluble. So eating fat in every meal is only the reasonable thing to do.

for Dinner I had same old chicken sausage and salad. The salad dressing is lemon juice with a tsp of sesame oil, a sprinkle of stevia and celtic salt.

Then there was the cocoa with protein powder. And the lemon with protein powder. Total calories wrere somewhere around 1220. Exercise, I did homolateral crossovers ( which technically are not exercise. But they sure feel like it to me. And will also do 10 minutes on the trampoline.

Looking forward to Tuesday or Wednesday when I can start on the new Thyroid mediciation. Its minimal. But I am hoping it can give me a bit more energy and start the thyroid working at peak performance again.

Thank you everyone for what you wrote. I am grateful to you all for your words... challenges, inspirations, thoughts, Grateful for them all

Last edited by flower123; 08-02-2014 at 03:56 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 01:38 AM   #21  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_2009 View Post
Zoë, yeah my boy is just 4! This wee girl is quite famous in Ds circles. She's on magazines and posters and such. Her smile lights me up. I don't like to post pictures of Augs online, but I can PM you a picture if you'd like
Was your aunts family deaf? Usually, deaf people whose first language is signing have the "choppy" speech you're referring to. That's because the grammar of sign language us different than the grammar of English. My parents are hearing, so English is my first language and I learnt to sign after, that's why my "voice" isn't that way.

Ian and Kelijpa and Diana, thanks for your support!

It's now gone half one in the arvo and I took August to the gym earlier. It's in our building, and there's no age limit on it, so I decided to stop using the excuse of not having a child minder, and we both went. He LOVED it! He's now sound asleep on the lounge, haha. I might join him!

My aunt's family were all hearing but she spent the school week at a deaf boarding school. I don't think she communicated much at home because family were told not to learn sign. Her mom learned a little. She lives near me for the first time in my life and my 3 year old and I were picking up quite a bit of ASL from the show Signing Time. I need to get back to it.
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 01:55 AM   #22  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Food: I do calorie counting, mostly.
Exercise: I'm starting a C25K program on my phone, so that's 3x a week.

Today so far I've done a 30 minute session of run/walk. I almost didn't, because I did NOT feel like it. It felt good after I finished, but man, it was an uphill battle today.

Breakfast was oatmeal with almond milk, flaxseed (nutty and yummy!), blueberries, and some orange juice.

Lunch was corn tortillas with beans and salsa and veggies.

Dinner was a taco casserole sort of thing (a.k.a, leftovers in my fridge all baked together with taco seasoning).

Snacks were part of an orange, a power bar (mint flavored - yum!), and iced coffee with soy milk.

---

Sydney_2009: Whoever that guy was who harassed you on your walk sounds like a bully and a moron. What an inhuman thing for him to do. >
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:38 AM   #23  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,
Up 2 to 162.5 not bad considering...
B- cereal, almond milk
L- chicken BBQ at picnic
D-?
E- walk

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:48 AM   #24  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Your Life is in Your Own Glands, Teapot Meditation and Deep Relaxation from Fat Free Yoga

Calories for yesterday: 1400 +
Weigh In: 169.4
No Change

My weight has stayed the same for a few days now.

LiannaKole Hi and welcome to the check-in!

Have a great day!
Old 08-02-2014, 10:08 AM   #25  
patpatpatpatpat

S/C/G: S: 89kg -- C: 78,8kg -- G 49kg

Height: 145 cm

Hiyyas,

liannakole
welcome, cant wait to read from you regularly

sydney
I guess the r*tarded person was that guy, not you folks. Good self control, I would have exploded....

Used my sports-free day today to save all my files (kazillions of that) and put my computer software back to delivery status. might not have been necessary yet but there were so many unused and uneccessary programs on it, I wanted a new start. Now I am totally bored out and have a headache, but the patient is alive and running smooth

planned for tonight: mackerel, eggs, salad, cheese... a colorful platter.

have a nice day ^^
PatPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:05 PM   #26  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

My smoked oysters arrived

Up 0.4lbs today to 169.6lbs. I spent most of the day mowing the lawn and cooking.

Breakfast was fresh sardines with kipper, squid and oats. Lunch was my usual with salmon, baby squid, mussels and crab cakes.

Exercise: Ran 4 miles before breakfast. Did 55 minutes weight training before lunch.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:10 PM   #27  
It's more UP than Down!

S/C/G: 138 / 102 / 65 kg

Height: 169cm

What a delightfully lazy day so far today. I went for a pedicure and a facial, and it's now noon and I have no plans ahead of me! August and I may make arse prints in the lounge.

Last edited by Sydney_2009; 08-02-2014 at 09:10 PM.
Sydney_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:51 PM   #28  
Warrior Princess

Jogged 3.25 miles today plus weights. Then after dinner went for about a 20 minute walk uphill. Lots of exercise today.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 10:04 PM   #29  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Sydney Sounds like a wonderful relaxing day. Wishing you the very best and hoping you and your SO can work things out.

Mars Hi I hope this month is a good one for you.

Flower Great job on the exercise. How long have you had thyroid problem? Mine was diagnosed when I was about 25, so that's 20+ years for me. My meds have been out of range (too low) for 2+ years now. It has been a real struggle trying to get it regulated again.

CoolMom I hope you are having a good weekend. Any plans for getting away for a weekend?

Kelijpa Any camping trips/music festivals in your near future?

PatPat Good job on the computer stuff. I always find computer work intimidating.

Ian
How do you make your crab cakes? I made a large salmon patty today and experimented a little. I didn't want to use any breading. I used egg as the binder. I did have to drain off some liquid but over all it was a hit. I also sauteed some onion and red peppers to add to the mixture.

Novangel Great job on the exercise, today.

Last edited by Diana3271; 08-02-2014 at 10:05 PM.
Old 08-02-2014, 10:13 PM   #30  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1390 Calories +
This is a great total for a Saturday for me. I am full up to my eyeballs with okra and tomatoes, though.

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (210 Calories)
Iced coffee w/sweet 'n low & half and half 50 calories
Fiber Love bar coconut macaroon 160 calories (I always like to try new flavors of these bars. I rarely love them. They are normally OK at the time but not enough to repurchase. This one I really like. It might be worth it for me to have one of these on hand.

Dinner (780 Calories)
Salmon Patty 250 Calories
Huge bowl of Okra and tomatoes 250 calories
shared a slice of lemon cream cake w/DH I have been wanting to try this cake from Olive Garden. This was the best way for me to give it a try. 280 calories

Exercise:
Cardio sections from 2-Week Turn Around cardio (section 1 w/#5's)