Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-27-2014, 04:49 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 101/ - /58.8 kgs

Height: 1, 58 m

I'm currently at my parents' with my DP. Been here for 5 days without DP and now we're together. I probably didn't gain weight but it's quite possible i didn't loose either. What i've been doing is splurge only once a day and then try to compensate a bit at the other meals. Having fruit with me all the time is helping a lot too!
Marina Brasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:13 AM   #17  
Never Giving Up

S/C/G: Going from chubby to not

I recently returned from a cruise in Europe. I gained five total, lost 2.5 and working on the other 2.5. I read something I think on 3FCs which I should have listened to. It said choose EITHER the bread, OR the wine, OR the dessert. Of course I chose all three each day even though I had good intentions going in. And, I didn't go overboard with my eating, I ate normal portions and tried to choose wisely.
Serenity100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 04:08 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 294/ticker/240

Height: 6' 4"

I had only two opportunities to get out and walk. I am sure I ate too much too, when you are with people 24/7 with normal diets and who can afford to eat whatever they want, it is hard to limit calories that much. I am not ready to tell everyone I am trying to lose weight, I'm sure you all understand why.

I got back yesterday, seems like I am up about 1.5 lb total from the vacation. Calling that a success for now, next time I will plan better.

My next vacation (at least while I am still trying to meet goals) I won't do something like I did again, I think I will plan a trip where walking is a part of it, rather than trying to squeeze it in. And, don't get myself in the situation again where I have trouble limiting choices.

So no cruises... no resorts with buffets... nothing where it is about indulging. Maybe these will be OK when I meet goals and am in maintenance mode. I don't know.
superfluous is offline   Reply With Quote