Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-09-2014, 11:08 AM   #16  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

In hindsight, I'm betting my boyfriend is the one saving all the money since our food changes. I've always been the one who buys most of the groceries, while he pays the bill when we eat out. Hmm. Maybe I need to re-work this arrangement!
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:46 PM   #17  
Warrior Princess

I eat pretty much the same foods as I always have, I'm just not overdosing on a regular basis like I used to. I never ate junk, sweets, or soda to begin with. I also quit smoking and only drink once in a blue moon so I guess it's a wash for me too.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:43 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by novangel View Post
I eat pretty much the same foods as I always have, I'm just not overdosing on a regular basis like I used to. I never ate junk, sweets, or soda to begin with. I also quit smoking and only drink once in a blue moon so I guess it's a wash for me too.
Congratulations on quitting smoking! DH and I quit, too, and that really saves a bundle!
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:45 AM   #19  
*Shakes fist at regain*

S/C/G: 150ish/ 114 / 109

Height: 5'

I think it could go either way and that a person could definitely eat healthy or unhealthy on the same small budget.

I'm a full-time grad student. I was incredibly broke the past 2 months. I ended up eating less and very healthy during that time. I effortlessly dropped about 3 pounds of the 8 I had regained during the prior two years. I call it my Po' Diet. I'm considering marketing it in a book.

I'll soon be working full-time again. With the extra funds, I'll probably start buying as much organic meat as I can afford, so that will bump up my expenses a lot. But besides that, eating healthy doesn't really cost me more.

Last edited by crispin; 06-10-2014 at 10:46 AM.
crispin is offline   Reply With Quote