I'm back and bigger than before for the 80th time.

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • That's great that you now have the time now to dedicate to this. If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything within reason, and getting healthy is certainly very reasonable.
  • Welcome back and CONGRATULATIONS on graduating from college. That's a huge accomplishment!!!
  • Thanks everyone!
  • Hi!

I could have written most of your post. I was going gangbusters in September '12, and couldn't be stopped until just before that Thanksgiving when I wanted a breaded pork tenderloin sandwich. After that well, it's nearly Thanksgiving, then I slid through the Holidays, then I just didn't pick up the pieces again. I was also embarrassed to come back here, but like you I can't do it alone!

We can do this!
  • Ah, man, why did you have to mention that breaded tenderloin sandwich? LOL
  • I am very familiar with the tenderloin backslide and restart. Story of my life. Hopefully this time I will be reporting my goal weight. You can do it, and I wish you and your brother the best.
  • I'm really glad to see that I'm not the one who feels like I have to swallow my pride a little to come back to this site. My brother and I are starting a 100 day challenge monday where we can only have a "cheat" item once every ten days and we must exercise at least 6 days a week (just walking to start) I'm excited!
  • Welcome back!
    Welcome back! I have just rejoined the website, myself. This weightloss journey really is a roller coaster, isn't it? But that's ok. It seems like you have a good opportunity to focus on yourself. Good luck!
  • Welcome back dear! You CAN do this! Stick around through the downs AND UPS with us. Most of us have been there, forgive yourself and just keep getting back in that saddle! <3 Best of luck!