Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2003, 10:15 PM   #61  
It is what it is...

Pam - way to go, girl!!! That is great!

Sounds like most of you, if not all, are staying OP... since I hurt my back I have not had much time to jump on here and write, took a few days off from work since I couldnt really move, and I have to report that since I couldnt cook I had to rely on what ever fast food that my husband brought home for me...and sadly enough I have gained 2 pounds, BUT that was a temporary set back and and I am back OP tomorrow, wish me luck

Anyway Debbie - It sounds like you have really got the will power lately, I read what you ate today, great job.....

Peek - I know it is rough sometime, it is for me right now but we can do it... in time...

everyone else, keep up the good work, and encourage me! I need a kick in the ***, I am eating so much these last few days and throwing fat and calories to the wind,,, HELP!!
Carri
Old 07-24-2003, 10:32 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 198/ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Carri.. dont worry about those 2 lbs.. They will slide right off I know it! You CAN do it. I know you can. Wanna come to my house? I'll feed you so many veggies you'll think you are a rabbit and then I'll make you taebo with me. I dont have anyone around willing to do it along with me. They all think I'm crazy!

Also.. you read what I ate today.. but did you see yesterday? Oh boy.. it was fat/cholesterol/calorie heaven for dinner. I had sausage, homemade buttermilk biscuits, gravy, eggs, fried hashbrown potatoes.. I did it up right! I wont do that again anytime soon ( I hope )

I hope your back is feeling better. Heres to you getting back OP and for success!
Old 07-25-2003, 06:21 AM   #63  

FRIDAY: Today is fabulous down the lbs Friday! Come crow about your loss or grump about a gain!

I couldn't get in for quite awhile yesterday so never got to post smileys for Thurs so here goes:

Missy: YOU GET A: for your 2 points. Good work! Don't sweat over the food just do better today!

Sarah:YOU GET A: for your points. That is spectacular!

Debbie: YOU GET A: for points yesterday. Good for you!

Me, I GET A: as I actually got all my points yesterday and Thursdays would be a .

YAHOO! I see by my dsl connector that it is up and running so we have cable again! It wouldn't be so bad except the tvs don't work without it!

Peek: My sweet friend. We are on this old trip together you and I. We may have to take a little longer on our journey, but we will make it. We may have a few detours, shop when we should be traveling, enjoying the sights instead of completing our trip, but we will get to our destination that is for sure!

Carri: You are right so beat me with a wet noodle only don't eat it afterwards! Just don't wander away from us again.

I will check in later at a decent hour and post todays smileys!

Faye
Old 07-25-2003, 07:36 AM   #64  

DO NOT POST HERE! WE HAVE LEFT THE BUILDING WITH ELVIS AND ARE NOW AT #14!

Closed Thread