Thank You to the 3fatchicks

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • To the 3 sisters,

I have been coming here for quite awhile, and just want to say thank you so much for this site. It has made a difference in so many lives! The upgrades you provide are awesome, and I truly appreciate all your hard work and dedication.

Thank you so much,
    Jana
  • Ditto !!!!
  • ^ what they said

I have actually used the site for recipes, fast food content, etc. for almost a year now, and just barely joined the forum, so spank me!

but yeah, I should have joined a long time ago, I really like this forum, it's so encouraging!

so thanks to everyone.
  • Jana: What a nice thing to do starting this thread to send cudos to the "Chicks"!

Chicks: You guys are the BEST!!! This is just a wonderful place for support and encouragement. No matter what one's situation is, they will find someone here in a similar situation. It's so nice to know that there are others out there with the same feelings as you. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!

• What a thoughtful thing to do Jana.

Ditto what Jana said. This is the best site ever and I truly appreciate it and you ladies. THANK YOU!

You are the BEST!
  • Jana...you took the words right outta my mouth!
    Thanks 3fc for always being there for us when we need you!

Michelle
  • Yo!
    Yes, Jana, this is such a thoughtful idea!!!! I also would like to thank the "chicks" for providing this site and for all their hard work. Also, to Suzanne, thanks for always replying so kindly to my moody emails re technical matters and what not!!! You be the best!!!

The new site looks great!
  • Just wanted to also thank the 3FC's for creating this forum. I'm a newbie, but I'm hoping to be around for some time. The support and encouragement is wonderful and that's just what the doctor ordered!!!
    Thanks Again.
    Marti

Wish I had signed up sooner!!
  • Bumping!!!
  • Long overdue....
    Thanks ladies for an excellent support site

...and the smilies are cool too
  • I have to chime in here as well and say
    THANK YOU!!!!
    I would be lost without this site and the wonderful people here!
  • Oh my gosh, thank you!!! I'm so sorry for not seeing this before. Things have been pretty wild lately, with support for the new journals, and other things keeping us busy. Busy, but happy You guys make it all worth while, and we wouldn't do this if you all weren't so supportive to us as well!
  • I have to throw in my 2cents here as well...

I honestly do not know what I would do without this site and all the friends I have made here. Thank you so much for this wonderful place!
  • Three cheers for the Chicks....

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

How else would I have kept my sanity through all this?