Please critique me! I need to know what I am doing wrong...

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Hi, hope you're well.

I would really struggle to get up so early-maybe more sleep would help make you feel better? I get up at 7am and leave the house at 8am and have a cereal bar when i get to work.

I think I would really struggle to wait until gone 9pm for dinner too-especially having it in bed. I've heard before that you shouldn't eat too late as whatever you eat will just sit on you and turn into fat. Afterall the reason we eat is to give us energy-not much use if then you try and sleep!

Just thought i would try and help by pointing these things out. I have a couple of really good ideas on how to lose weight if you fancy a chat. Believe me-i'm in the same boat too! x
  • Quote: Wow... Thank you all!!! I had no real expectation of any good answers when I posted, it was a "what the heck! I have nothing to lose" moment. Some of your answers hurt and made me teary and I believe that is good, it means something moved inside me and there's work to be done. Other answers are major ideas that I want to start doing ASAP.

I have some major thinking to do... Let me process this and I will come back.

Thank you!
    In all fairness, "please critique me" was an open invitation to utter criticism but it's not necessary to make you teary, that's not what anyone was really trying to do. Some things can be tweaked but remember none of the posters here are perfect, we're all in the process of tweaking and relearning and building new and better habits so you're not alone, none of us has it truly figured out. You're day is not so bad and what's wonderful is that you don't take your life for granted, you enjoy the things that you do and you have hopes of better days yet to come. All in all you have a leg up!