Join the June Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Let us chart our progress together to stay motivated!!!

Put your name in the BLUE column ... Put your weight goal weight by June 2 in the GREEN column and week by week you can change your total lost in the PURPLE column... the dates in columns B-L are roughly your weigh in days!!! It doesn't have to be Monday! but hopefully with-in that week! =)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
  • You should explain how to use it?
  • Put your name in the BLUE column ... Put your weight goal weight by June 2 in the GREEN column and week by week you can change your total lost in the purple column... the dates in columns B-L are roughly your weigh in days!!! It doesn't have to be Monday! but hopefully with-in that week! =)
  • Sure! Why not. Maybe this challenge I'll actually remember to check in!

Except it won't let me add to the spreadsheet!
  • I've just updated the spreadsheet!!! It should allow everyone to edit now!!
  • Okay I'm in. Aiming for 357 which is an ambitious 22 pounds over 10 weeks! (Currently at 379)
  • Ambitious is good!!! It will be nice to start summer on the right track! =)
  • Going to be hard to beat last week - I took of a ton of water weight!
  • I'm in 155 is my goal ... I'd love to see 150 but I think that would be pushing it.
  • Tomorrow is Thursday--- We still have 4 more days to make progress before our next weigh-in!!!! Stick with it =) I'm happy to see that last week was successful for you!!! <3
  • updated today, Monday is a bad bad day for me most weeks
  • Thanks Cheyenne, hoping I will have good results on Monday. At least a pound down would be great

Donna Monday's aren't great for me either but maybe knowing that I want to get down to 160 by the 14th my birthday I will do what I am supposed to this weekend and this week
  • I'm joining the game late but added my name this morning.
  • Thank you to whoever corrected my current weight loss for the week. For some reason, it kept showing I had a loss of 116 pounds- lol, I only wish that were true!
  • I have had a rough week with some cheats and TOM. I am currently up and am trying to stay OP and recover a bit