3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Join the June Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/294126-join-june-challenge.html)

Cheyenneb4u 03-25-2014 09:46 AM

Join the June Challenge

Let us chart our progress together to stay motivated!!!

Put your name in the BLUE column ... Put your weight goal weight by June 2 in the GREEN column and week by week you can change your total lost in the PURPLE column... the dates in columns B-L are roughly your weigh in days!!! It doesn't have to be Monday! but hopefully with-in that week! =)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

MauiKai 03-25-2014 10:23 AM

You should explain how to use it?

Cheyenneb4u 03-25-2014 06:14 PM

Put your name in the BLUE column ... Put your weight goal weight by June 2 in the GREEN column and week by week you can change your total lost in the purple column... the dates in columns B-L are roughly your weigh in days!!! It doesn't have to be Monday! but hopefully with-in that week! =)

Radiojane 03-25-2014 06:21 PM

Sure! Why not. Maybe this challenge I'll actually remember to check in!

Except it won't let me add to the spreadsheet!

Cheyenneb4u 03-25-2014 06:27 PM

I've just updated the spreadsheet!!! It should allow everyone to edit now!!

Radiojane 03-25-2014 06:34 PM

Okay I'm in. Aiming for 357 which is an ambitious 22 pounds over 10 weeks! (Currently at 379)

Cheyenneb4u 03-25-2014 06:48 PM

Ambitious is good!!! It will be nice to start summer on the right track! =)

Radiojane 03-31-2014 04:22 PM

Going to be hard to beat last week - I took of a ton of water weight!

love2b150 03-31-2014 04:34 PM

I'm in 155 is my goal ... I'd love to see 150 but I think that would be pushing it.

Cheyenneb4u 04-02-2014 11:45 PM

Tomorrow is Thursday--- We still have 4 more days to make progress before our next weigh-in!!!! Stick with it =) I'm happy to see that last week was successful for you!!! <3

lotsakids 04-05-2014 09:15 AM

updated today, Monday is a bad bad day for me most weeks :)

love2b150 04-05-2014 09:29 AM

Thanks Cheyenne, hoping I will have good results on Monday. At least a pound down would be great :crossed:

Donna Monday's aren't great for me either but maybe knowing that I want to get down to 160 by the 14th my birthday I will do what I am supposed to this weekend and this week :crossed:

worththeeffort2 04-05-2014 09:54 AM

I'm joining the game late but added my name this morning.

Steelslady 04-05-2014 10:45 AM

Thank you to whoever corrected my current weight loss for the week. For some reason, it kept showing I had a loss of 116 pounds- lol, I only wish that were true! :D

jennykay 04-05-2014 01:44 PM

I have had a rough week with some cheats and TOM. I am currently up and am trying to stay OP and recover a bit :)

worththeeffort2 04-06-2014 07:44 AM

Up 2/10 of a pound due to TOM. Next weekend should register a loss, with any luck.

Cheyenneb4u 04-06-2014 03:46 PM

I'm hoping that if I'm good enough today... tomorrow won't register a GAIN... I should juice fast to kick start my downward journey!!! Sometimes a little bit of success is the motivation I need to stick with it!

appyfizz 04-06-2014 04:22 PM

I am joining in as well. I usually track my weight daily (unless too busy) so could fill the weigh ins of the previous two weeks. Still not decided the goal weight though. Hope it's okay!

Radiojane 04-07-2014 11:28 AM

I'm sitting at 372.8 this morning, but I did manage to get down to 371 and stay there for 48 hours this week, so I'm hoping that next week I can post a loss!

KitKat85 04-07-2014 12:15 PM

I signed up. Hope it is not too late. Plan to lose 8 lbs by June 2.

SeeMyFeet 04-07-2014 12:26 PM

Ok ill try.

Gonna Get There Soon 04-07-2014 12:26 PM

I'm all in and I'm stoked!! 5lbs by June will put me at 2 lbs above my ultimate goal. I plan to re-evaluate my goal at that point, but I going to get there first.

jennykay 04-07-2014 12:34 PM

I managed to eek out 1 pound this week. I'll take it with TOM and my cheats :) Down 10 lbs today overall so maybe I'll buy myself some new exercise pants...

Cheyenneb4u 04-07-2014 02:55 PM

Ahhh... I can't say I've been very successful!! However, I won't complain about what I have the power to change! This is my choice. I KNOW what to do...

There is no time limit for joining... You're more than welcome to join in and do it how it suits you! <3

MamaLu 04-07-2014 03:21 PM

Hi All! I hope you don't mind a complete stranger joining your challenge. :^: I'm a big spreadsheet nerd and my family and I are cruising the first week of June so this seemed like the perfect challenge for me!

Let's Do This Thing!

Summersweety 04-07-2014 07:16 PM

Joined today and put a reminder in my phone to go off every Monday morning. I am trying for 18. I hope that's doable! Good Luck everyone!

IBAlex 04-07-2014 07:50 PM

Test

Hello everybody,

my name is Alex and I'm new to 3FC. I'm here to help you with any technical problems you might encounter on the site, working as a liaison between you and the tech team. I'm testing now the issue with disappearing posts that some of you reported last week. I'm writing this post to see if the same will happen with my post.

If you encountered the problem with disappearing posts please let me know about it on the "Announcements and Forum Help" , thread "Post disappearing".

Thank you!
Alex

seaurchin 04-07-2014 08:11 PM

I just joined today. I would like to lose 15 pound by June.

Cheyenneb4u 04-07-2014 08:43 PM

Glad to have you MamaLu ... It's for everyone and anyone who thinks it might help motivate them!!! I'm glad to have a spreadsheet nerd on our team!!!

love2b150 04-08-2014 12:07 PM

Hi Everyone :wave:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheyenneb4u (Post 4978759)
I'm hoping that if I'm good enough today... tomorrow won't register a GAIN... I should juice fast to kick start my downward journey!!! Sometimes a little bit of success is the motivation I need to stick with it!

this hold true for me also :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonna Get There Soon (Post 4979388)
I'm all in and I'm stoked!! 5lbs by June will put me at 2 lbs above my ultimate goal. I plan to re-evaluate my goal at that point, but I going to get there first.

that's great and you will get there :high:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennykay (Post 4979397)
I managed to eek out 1 pound this week. I'll take it with TOM and my cheats :) Down 10 lbs today overall so maybe I'll buy myself some new exercise pants...

woot way to go :high:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheyenneb4u (Post 4979527)
Ahhh... I can't say I've been very successful!! However, I won't complain about what I have the power to change! This is my choice. I KNOW what to do...

great perspective ... I need to keep that in mind and stop pouting :)

Looking at the chart we're doing well ... I've had my setbacks for sure this past week and hoping to do much better this week as a bday present to myself :crossed: I really need to keep Cheyenne's post in my head because what I put in my mouth is my choice and I need to get it together. I should have been at my bday goal by now ... can't change the past so I'll move forward ... thanks for starting the challenge Cheyenne :)

Steelslady 04-08-2014 12:27 PM

I am so frustrated and angry right now. Not with myself, but with this blasted stall I am in. Doesn't it figure, as soon as I sign up for a challenge, my body decides to not lose any weight.

I've lost 25 pounds since October, and this does happen usually every 30 pounds or so- came a bit early this time. I haven't really lost anything in three weeks. ARGH! Time to change things up for a week or two to break this stall.

I hope everyone else is getting great results! :carrot:

love2b150 04-08-2014 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelslady (Post 4980279)
I am so frustrated and angry right now. Not with myself, but with this blasted stall I am in. Doesn't it figure, as soon as I sign up for a challenge, my body decides to not lose any weight.

I've lost 25 pounds since October, and this does happen usually every 30 pounds or so- came a bit early this time. I haven't really lost anything in three weeks. ARGH! Time to change things up for a week or two to break this stall.

:congrat: on your weight loss so far :high: I use to stall out often and was told to try calorie cycling since I counted calories and it worked. I haven't had any stalls in a while. I just go back and forth between the same few pounds :dizzy: Hopefully you'll see some movement soon :crossed:

IBAlex 04-08-2014 03:34 PM

Test message- please disregard

Hello everybody,

my name is Alex and I'm new to 3FC. I'm here to help you with any technical problems you might encounter on the site, working as a liaison between you and the tech team. I'm testing now the issue with disappearing posts that some of you reported last week. I'm writing this post to see if the same will happen with my post.

If you encountered the problem with disappearing posts please let me know about it on the "Announcements and Forum Help" , thread "Post disappearing".

Thank you!
Alex

Cheyenneb4u 04-08-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelslady (Post 4980279)

-Steelslady- I'm feeling a bit stuck in one place too.. What kind of things work for you when you're having the MOST success??? AND, what things do you think are your biggest stumbling blocks/times/triggers ?? -- We can brainstorm together and see if we can just take one step in the right direction.. if we do that, that other foot will have no choice but to follow!

Lovetobe150 --- I'm so glad you're here with us!!! I've found that this week, again, I didn't lose!!! Here's to a week of a little bit more effort to have a little bit more success!! :)

love2b150 04-09-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheyenneb4u (Post 4980580)
-Steelslady- I'm feeling a bit stuck in one place too.. What kind of things work for you when you're having the MOST success??? AND, what things do you think are your biggest stumbling blocks/times/triggers ?? -- We can brainstorm together and see if we can just take one step in the right direction.. if we do that, that other foot will have no choice but to follow!

Lovetobe150 --- I'm so glad you're here with us!!! I've found that this week, again, I didn't lose!!! Here's to a week of a little bit more effort to have a little bit more success!! :)

Thanks Cheyenne :) Please do brainstorm. YES more effort ... to have a little bit more success. I need to hear that :hug: So any good advice will help (I think I'll be happy if I can just see a number other than 162/163. It doesn't have to stick I just want to know that it is there, does that make sense? ;)

worththeeffort2 04-12-2014 09:16 AM

I've made a little progress this week. Lost 2 pounds toward the short term goal. I started my new fitness center membership this week so have added strength training to my workout routine. The next three days are cardio.

Cheyenneb4u 04-12-2014 08:32 PM

Keep Up the good work =) -- I think I may be a pound down... I'll see by Monday!!!

Summersweety 04-14-2014 06:42 AM

Whoo Hoo! Lost 7lbs! I know that's not typical, and I sure won't expect it next week, but I am so happy!
I hope every one is doing ok.
Steelslady, I hope you are out of your stall. If not I am sure things will get going again soon. I have seen my share of plateaus and they always go away. Keep up the good work!

Summersweety 04-14-2014 06:46 AM

Found this on Dotties Weight Loss Zone

Only One Pound

Hello, do you know me? If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." ( as if that were such a terrible thing!) For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!! After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

LRH 04-14-2014 07:06 AM

I'm in! Hoping to be able to wear more of the clothes in my closet for summer!