Join the June Challenge

You're on Page 2 of 6
Go to
  • Up 2/10 of a pound due to TOM. Next weekend should register a loss, with any luck.
  • I'm hoping that if I'm good enough today... tomorrow won't register a GAIN... I should juice fast to kick start my downward journey!!! Sometimes a little bit of success is the motivation I need to stick with it!
  • I am joining in as well. I usually track my weight daily (unless too busy) so could fill the weigh ins of the previous two weeks. Still not decided the goal weight though. Hope it's okay!
  • I'm sitting at 372.8 this morning, but I did manage to get down to 371 and stay there for 48 hours this week, so I'm hoping that next week I can post a loss!
  • I signed up. Hope it is not too late. Plan to lose 8 lbs by June 2.
  • Ok ill try.
  • I'm all in and I'm stoked!! 5lbs by June will put me at 2 lbs above my ultimate goal. I plan to re-evaluate my goal at that point, but I going to get there first.
  • I managed to eek out 1 pound this week. I'll take it with TOM and my cheats Down 10 lbs today overall so maybe I'll buy myself some new exercise pants...
  • Ahhh... I can't say I've been very successful!! However, I won't complain about what I have the power to change! This is my choice. I KNOW what to do...

There is no time limit for joining... You're more than welcome to join in and do it how it suits you! <3
  • Hi All! I hope you don't mind a complete stranger joining your challenge. I'm a big spreadsheet nerd and my family and I are cruising the first week of June so this seemed like the perfect challenge for me!

Let's Do This Thing!
  • Joined today and put a reminder in my phone to go off every Monday morning. I am trying for 18. I hope that's doable! Good Luck everyone!
  • Test
    Hello everybody,

my name is Alex and I'm new to 3FC. I'm here to help you with any technical problems you might encounter on the site, working as a liaison between you and the tech team. I'm testing now the issue with disappearing posts that some of you reported last week. I'm writing this post to see if the same will happen with my post.

If you encountered the problem with disappearing posts please let me know about it on the "Announcements and Forum Help" , thread "Post disappearing".

Thank you!
    Alex
  • I just joined today. I would like to lose 15 pound by June.
  • Glad to have you MamaLu ... It's for everyone and anyone who thinks it might help motivate them!!! I'm glad to have a spreadsheet nerd on our team!!!
  • Hi Everyone

Quote: I'm hoping that if I'm good enough today... tomorrow won't register a GAIN... I should juice fast to kick start my downward journey!!! Sometimes a little bit of success is the motivation I need to stick with it!
    this hold true for me also

Quote: I'm all in and I'm stoked!! 5lbs by June will put me at 2 lbs above my ultimate goal. I plan to re-evaluate my goal at that point, but I going to get there first.
    that's great and you will get there

Quote: I managed to eek out 1 pound this week. I'll take it with TOM and my cheats Down 10 lbs today overall so maybe I'll buy myself some new exercise pants...
    woot way to go

Quote: Ahhh... I can't say I've been very successful!! However, I won't complain about what I have the power to change! This is my choice. I KNOW what to do...
    great perspective ... I need to keep that in mind and stop pouting

Looking at the chart we're doing well ... I've had my setbacks for sure this past week and hoping to do much better this week as a bday present to myself I really need to keep Cheyenne's post in my head because what I put in my mouth is my choice and I need to get it together. I should have been at my bday goal by now ... can't change the past so I'll move forward ... thanks for starting the challenge Cheyenne