Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-29-2014, 04:24 PM   #1  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

Default Rough spot

Today I feel like I'm in a rough spot. I'm not feeling like I'll go and eat off plan, but I was looking at my weight loss and feeling discouraged by how small the amount has been and how long it will be until I'm near goal. What frustrates me is that the small amount I've lost...well I know I could probably put that back on in two weeks if I make one wrong step. I know that I didn't gain it overnight and it's not going away overnight. I know that each tenth of a pound is a bit closer to goal. I know all the platitudes and other junk. None of it helps.

Part of my frustration may also be that I have not felt that great lately and the weather has been so bad for so long (very little sun, plenty of snow and cold) that I'm probably having a little S.A.D too. I've been stuck in the house so much. So I'm tired, bored, frustrated, and feel fat too. It's not a great combo, let me tell ya.

Anyway, I don't know what I'm looking for here, just someone to hear my complaints I guess. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:19 PM   #2  
Slow and Steady

S/C/G: 176/176/145

Height: 5'3"

Definitely not a good combo, no wonder you're not feeling your best. Spring has been slow to arrive in my neck of the woods too, it's awful. I'm sorry you're in a funk today, MauiKai. Here's hoping tomorrow is a little better for you.
LovesToTravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:23 PM   #3  
Aloha nui loa

Thank you
Old 03-29-2014, 11:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: size 12/size 2-4/size 4

Height: 5'5

The weather has a huge impact on my mood as well... I hope this rough patch passes speedily. I can relate to the overall funk :/ hope you are feeling better soon.
christine123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 10:19 AM   #5  
Aloha nui loa

My cat died unexpectedly. Its not looking like today will be much better.
Old 03-30-2014, 10:33 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 195/145/145

Height: 5'11"

Very sorry to hear about your cat, MauiKai. Maybe this is a time to take life day by day, rather than making sweeping plans. I thought you lived in Hawaii, but I guess I was mistaken.

F.
freelancemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 10:54 AM   #7  
Aloha nui loa

We split our time between two places. Right now we're in WI and its pretty crappy for spring.