3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - March 2014 - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/293287-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-march-2014-everyone-welcome.html)

Angie 03-03-2014 12:30 PM

Good morning all :)

Weigh in: 236.0 (-1.2)

Breakfast: 1 slice whole wheat toast, 2 slices turkey bacon, coffee
Lunch: Chicken breast, salad, dressing
Dinner: 2 meatballs, 1 cup pasta, tomato sauce
Snack: Saltines & peanut butter

Exercise: Nada

Skettihead03 03-03-2014 01:04 PM

Hey everyone!

Weigh in: 314.0 (-2.8!)

B - 1/2 cup steel cut oats sweetened with rice milk, 1/2 wheat bagel with light honey nut cream cheese
L - Probably not having
S - 100 calorie light blueberry yogurt
D - Salmon and broccoli
S - Plum or Banana

Exercise - Probably none
(Reason for no lunch/exercise is I'm on night shift tonight 6pm-6am and I'm about to go to sleep, if I can fit it in before work I will)

CoolMom75 03-03-2014 03:51 PM

A wonderful day so far! The weather is warming up. My gym workout was fantastic. Who knew weight lifting could be so fun?

My monthly weight and measurements show a 2.4 pound loss and no change to inches. March will be my first full month working out so I'm hoping April's stats will be better.

Breakfast:
Egg and spaghetti squash on toast
Coffee with milk

Lunch:
Pear

Dinner:
Burrito-fajita style with a ww tortilla and sautéed veg, beef and beans.

everything went as planned and ended right at 1200 cals.

laciemn 03-03-2014 05:45 PM

miniapple, we are quite brilliant, aren't we? And now you're one of us!

I've been sticking with working out and feeling really good about it. I've definitely improved physically.

Today, I had one egg scrambled with lettuce again, along with leftover chicken and rice. Thankfully, the chicken and rice is done and I don't have to eat that anymore. Later, I had fries, and then for lunch I had chicken salad. I'm going to make a broccoli and cheese omelette tonight!

Edit : Oh and the fries were not deep fried, I only used a couple teaspoons of oil!

novangel 03-03-2014 08:50 PM

:wave:

I'm still around but no exercise today. TOM is bad, last night I went to bed with a heating pad. Good times. I'll get exercise in tomorrow night.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Diana3271 03-03-2014 09:06 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

CoolMom Good job on the baby steps and 2.4 pounds! :carrot:

Alaskanlaughter I hope your trip goes well. Again, I am sorry about your loss.

Mars Hi and welcome to the check-in. :welcome2:

Larry Thank you for sharing the picture of the mini truck. It is great! I hope the parade went well.

Waterbunny Hi :wave: Good job on your day.

Kelijpa The last 2 days we had temps at 75*, tomorrow will be no more than 45*. That will be a shock to the system. I hope it warms up in your area.

Miniapplecocoa Good job on the exercise! And no injuries! :D

Steelslady Congrats on your weigh in! :carrot:

Syckgirlsfv Did you get those push ups done? :kickbutt:

NewKate Enjoy the movie.

Angie Good job on the 1.2 pounds! :carrot:

Skettihead Congrats on the 2.8 pounds! :carrot:

Laciemn It sounds like your hard work is paying off! Keep up the great work.

Novangel I was miserable last night, too. Today I had to start with the Advil. I don't want another night like that. I hope you feel better quickly.

Diana3271 03-03-2014 09:08 PM

Total Approx 1370 Calories + :coffee:

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Raw Sugar Snap Peas 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 Calories)
Grilled Salmon 400 calories
2 orders steamed broccoli 200 calories

Exercise:
Get Your Body Back 60 Second Slim-Down
Core Strength
TF Fire 45 EZ

thekiwi 03-03-2014 10:48 PM

Hi folks! I'm a long time lurker and I'm hoping that with some support and accountability I'm going to have some success this time around. I like the idea of doing a daily although sometimes my food choices are random.

Today:
Breakfast: Smoothie with protein powder, almond milk, frozen strawberries and blueberries, spinach and flax seed

Lunch: Greek yogurt and berries with some almonds, tuna with salad (cucumber, red pepper, celery, red onion), baby carrots and celery sticks

Snacks: Apple, Plum,

Dinner: (this was really late, I had a long work day and then went to the gym !! and so I didn't feel like cooking) Greek yogurt and berries, some dark chocolate.

Workout: 25 minute elliptical, 45 minutes or so of weights (I even braved the squat rack/weight room where all the boys are, and squatted in all my chubby glory.. have to start somewhere!)

Waterbunny77 03-04-2014 12:49 AM

Hi everyone!

B: 1 slice dry toast, banana, peanut butter/raisen on sm flatbread.
L: 3 chicken strips, handful of Tostitos
D. Caesar salad with dressing
S. sm. apple

kelijpa 03-04-2014 06:05 AM

Good morning all!

Diana zero degrees this morning, supposed to warm up now, 40s would be awesome! :lol:

DH made a nice supper last night, I ate a bit too much and thanks to TOM I didn't really feel like exercising, got in some cardio but not my exercises, so need to get cracking on them tonight. Up 1.0 to 159.1, not unexpected, but I don't like it nonetheless. A little lower than usual on my water as well.

B- oats, almond milk, 1 poached egg
L- power greens, sprouts, smoked oysters, Italian, balsamic
D-? Salad maybe
S- 2oranges, banana
E- walk at work, exercise bike

Hope everyone has a wonderful day :sunny:

Diana3271 03-04-2014 07:26 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! :wave:

thekiwi Hi and Welcome to the check-in! :welcome2:

I think TTOM is worse than normal. :tired: I am a bloated, swollen, miserable mess, too. :tantrum:

Last night I added on:
Tamilee Webb Total Body Stretch for Beginners (standing)
Short Rest from AM/PM Yoga for Beginners

Calories for yesterday: 1370 + :coffee:
Weigh In: 166 (TTOM)
Up: .6

Have a good one!

Larry H 03-04-2014 11:19 AM

I had a great time at the Plant City, Fl Strawberry Festival Parade yesterday. I love the look on the kids faces. After the parade DW and I stopped at a restaurant for lunch and we almost could not leave. I had crowds of people around my little semi truck taking pictures and asking countless questions. That was also a great time and added to a great day.Next Saturday we have another parade to do. We have five scheduled us to participate in for this March. :D:D

Yesterday, was a good Volumetrics eating plan day for me.
Only 866 calories for the day but I was Very content and very full.
My dinner was a huge 6 1/2 cups of food with only 360 calories. :D

Breakfast
Skipped due to Parade

Lunch
Julienne Salad (Egg, Turkey, Ham, Cheese) No dressing, 2 cup

Dinner
Pregresso Light - Chicken & Cheese Enchilada Soup, 2 cup
Giorgio - Pieces and Stems Mushrooms- No Salt Added, 1 cup
Great Value - Cut Green Beans (No Salt Added), 3 1/2 Cup
Jalapeno pepper, Large diced

Snacks
Chunk Pineapple In Pineapple Juice, 2 1/4 cup
Granny Smith - Green Apple, Large

Angie 03-04-2014 12:22 PM

Weigh in: 235.6 (-.4)

Breakfast: 1 pancake with syrup
Snack: Celery with 2 wedges laughing cow light
Lunch: Beef Veg soup with saltines
Dinner: Prime rib, broccoli slaw, steamed cauliflower & broccoli

Exercise: Not sure, I feel like poop.

Skettihead - Congrats on your -2.8 yesterday...must feel great!

Coolmom75 - If you're down 2.4 on the 3rd day of the month, I think that's pretty awesome, congratulations!

laceiemn -- Good job on your workouts -- I struggle to commit to getting daily exercise, so I always admire that in others!

Diana & Novangel -- I have TOM too, it keeps coming back and it sucks, that's all. ;)

Thekiwi - I liked your dinner...the whole thing sounded yummy, but dark chocolate for dinner sounds awesome!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Syckgirlsfv 03-04-2014 12:44 PM

morning! is it really only TUESDAY?!?!? :dz: I'm sleepy.
Diana I didn't end up getting to do the push ups, which sucks. I had to go to campus last night and work on this accounting project on Quickbooks, and I ended up stuck there until 9 pm. I am frustrated! I did everything just the way the directions said and I think my financial reports are off by 400 bucks or so. I've got an email in to the TA. ARGH! :mad:

Anyway, class tonight. So no exercise again. *sigh* at least I got that long cardio session on Sunday.

B - brown rice/egg whites/green salsa/jarlsberg lite
L - low carb wrap/deli ham/lite swiss/baby spinach
S - 2 tagalong GS cookies (somebody dared to buy some boxes and put them out at work!!
D - I'm thinking turkey patty, asparagus, steak fries. (gotta make it quick before school!)

CoolMom75 03-04-2014 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angie (Post 4956313)

Coolmom75 - If you're down 2.4 on the 3rd day of the month, I think that's pretty awesome, congratulations!

!

Angie, that is a months worth of weight loss. Wah! I measure myself every month on the 3rd, probably just when i started and I've kept it there. Turtling along...