Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-21-2014, 07:40 AM   #376  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

Yesterday's Calories: 1925
Today's Weight: 177.4

B - Quaker Peach Almond Oatmeal
S - Special K White Fudge Dipped Pretzels
L - Whole Wheat Pasta w/ Alfredo & Chicken Breast + Whole Wheat Breadstick + Sliced Strawberries + Celery Sticks
S - 7 oz. Rita's Coconut Cream Italian Ice
D - McDonald's Grilled Chicken Bacon Clubhouse + Value Fry
S - 100 Calorie Popcorn
Exercise: Walking (-100)

Didn't do great yesterday, but that's okay. Was out of the house with mom most of the night because the company was working on our gasline and we had no place to park. Getting back on track today. The bloat is finally going away. Hoping to see myself at 176 again tomorrow.

I love the lunches we get at work. Since I work at a school, I get cafeteria lunches for only $3.25. That includes the entree, 2 servings of veggies/fruit, plus milk,powerade, or 100% juice. Plus, everything is either whole wheat or whole grains.

Last edited by Psychic; 03-21-2014 at 07:42 AM.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:30 AM   #377  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

Just jumping in to say that I ate more yesterday. I've honestly been starving for days and I thought it would be better to eat at maintenance before I get tired and give up again.

Τhen this morning a SOB who owns a storage unit underneath my apartment in Salonika called me to yell at both me and my mom for no reason. My mom got really upset but it turned out to be a good thing because she decided to leave the house at last. We went to a restaurant and then we had coffee. I've probably eaten all my calories for the day. I might try to not eat today, I have no idea.
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:51 PM   #378  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

No change on the scale today.

Did my 30 minute swim and a good 30 minutes with the dog at a good pace yesterday. (The dog tires out about half way through and wants to stop and smell all the roses!) Had a little birthday cake at work for a colleague's birthday, but didn't really eat much more yesterday, Just a couple rollmops and some kale.

Have a great day everyone!
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:11 PM   #379  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

last night's accounting final was ridiculously hard! I'm glad it's over, though...you know it's harder than it should be when the entire class is still sitting there when the professor calls time, 2 and 1/2 hours later!!!! I probably will walk away from the class with a 'B'. BOO. CIS final tomorrow - a much easier final! At least I don't have to stress about it...my brain still hurts from studying yesterday - around 5 hours of it and STILL some of the material on the final made me go WTF? Anyway, it's over.

I'm home today because I took 2 vacation days...DH is in the kitchen making eggs and bakey we are going to take a long bike ride later, which I need because of the stress yesterday! while out we'll pick up American Hustle from Redbox...I already reserved it.

OK today food...
B - egg whites mixed w/potatoes and ground beef (small amount), bacon, and sourdough toast.
that's all I know so far! I'd like to go ride Chandler bike path...good ride. Gotta get DH to agree, he likes to ride the neighborhoods around here because they're so pretty and we like to see what's for sale. Have a great FRIDAY all!!!!!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:23 PM   #380  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

We had our weekly homemade pizza last night and I ate a ridiculous amount. I need to get another healthy soup made ASAP!

Radiojane, all my dog does is stop and smell the roses. He has to mark every three feet and I would never get a good walk with him. I did find that if I turn around halfway around the block, instead of going all the way around, he will walk better since he already marked that half. Ha! Not a good walking buddy, for sure.

Bootcamp class is going to include some HIT exercises the instructor took a class on today. I'm going to be hurting!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:18 PM   #381  

S/C/G: 150/146.6/120

Height: 5'4

Good day today so far.

Weighed in at 146.6. I'll take it.

B: 1 egg scrambled, sliced kiwi, almonds
S: blueberries and almond milk with pumpkin seeds, baby carrots
Post workout: green smoothie - protein powder, blueberries, spinach, cucumber, almond milk.
D: will likely be eggs and veggies

Workout: I got my weights in! Major lifts were squats and overhead press. Pretty fun. I squatted 105 today, for my last set, and was able to overhead press 50 lbs (I struggled a little bit on my last rep). Not super impressive but it is progress for me, definitely. It's getting a little easier for me to be in the weight room. I still need to give myself a pep talk and tell myself I don't care what the guys think of me (in reality, I know they probably don't think of me at all, but my mind is irrational!). Then I did a bunch of other things. I did some chest, back and leg machines. 25 minutes of cardio, I was going to try and do it all on the step machine but man that one is tough. I did only 10 minutes there, and then the rest on the arctrainer. It's beautiful out today, should have thought about running outside! I may do that tomorrow if it's nice.
thekiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:38 PM   #382  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

miniapplecocoa Thanks!!! What video are you doing? I'm trying to find a work out video that will be easy on the knees and that I'll be able to find in Europe.

Waterbunny77 It's very sunny here, too. But the temperature will go down on Monday. Of course you're going to be overwhelmed, it's just your first day! You'll get the hang of it, though. Good luck!

Diana3271 I used to do hurdling yoga --that's yoga with one cat climbing all over you and another cat playing with your ponytail. I can't say my version was particularly relaxing but plain yoga should be.

Psychic I'd never imagine that you get these meals at a school cafeteria. You're lucky!

Radiojane haha, my best friend's dog is like that. She's pretty heavy and she just stops and lays down in the middle of the walk. It's too funny.

Syckgirlsfv Good luck on your finals!

CoolMom75 I've had a craving for pizza the last few days, so your post was exactly what I needed to read right now. Just do a lot of stretching (there are 10-minute videos on youtube that used to seem ridiculous but they really were useful) and you'll be fine!

thekiwi sounds pretty impressive to me! And you'll only get better.

It's 10:26 pm now and I'm just starting to get hungry. The idiot only let me get 3 hours of sleep, so I guess I won't eat and I'll try to go to bed early.

So, I only had lunch again:
Salad: Cabbage, carrot, red bell pepper and parsley. They're supposed to be pickled in this salad but they weren't.
Appetizer: We got those mozzarella sticks that aren't made with mozzarella and they also have bacon, again. The cheese is too melty and I can't resist.
Main dish: Half a chicken breast with a creamy philadelphia sauce and 10 french fries.
Dessert: Two bites of chocolate cake. There were literally two bites of it. Boo.
Coffee: Iced latte macchiatto.
Calories: 1355.
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:16 PM   #383  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiwi View Post

Workout: I got my weights in! Major lifts were squats and overhead press. Pretty fun. I squatted 105 today, for my last set, and was able to overhead press 50 lbs (I struggled a little bit on my last rep). Not super impressive but it is progress for me, definitely. It's getting a little easier for me to be in the weight room. I still need to give myself a pep talk and tell myself I don't care what the guys think of me (in reality, I know they probably don't think of me at all, but my mind is irrational!). Then I did a bunch of other things. I did some chest, back and leg machines. 25 minutes of cardio, I was going to try and do it all on the step machine but man that one is tough. I did only 10 minutes there, and then the rest on the arctrainer. It's beautiful out today, should have thought about running outside! I may do that tomorrow if it's nice.
Those seem like good numbers to me! For back squats, I use the assist bar and 25 pounds on each side. Maybe only the 10-12 pounders for front squats. And bench press is 15 or less on each side. Upper body strength has always been a weak spot for me. No pull ups for this girl!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:32 PM   #384  

S/C/G: 229/216/180

Height: 5'4"

Thanks Marniadec, well today I ate an early dinner at TGIF! Though the plates were a bit small it was good enough for me, so here we go!.....

B: Banana
L: Half peanut butter raisen sandwich on flat bread
D: Small bread stick, rice, grilled chicken with cheese and shrimp and vegies.

That's clearly enough and I guess Sunday morning would be a good day to weigh in.
Waterbunny77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:34 PM   #385  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

I'm back. I was in Brussels this week for work. I ate a lot of fresh fish. Ran outside a lot. And tried to do some weight training in a badly equipped gym. Weighed once and I was about 170. Did some nice shopping and bought some fantastic canned crab, oysters and honey.

So, as usual, I will start again tomorrow. Back on the canned fish though. I will miss the fresh.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:38 PM   #386  
JUST TODAY!

S/C/G: 212/168

Height: 5'5

Hi again Marniadec: I use " Leslie Sansone Walk at home- Walk Slim 4 really big miles" Its pretty old at least two years. It had a rubber band thingy in it for strength training while you walk too. I'll be you can get it for a deal on Amazon. It was cheap when I bought it. LOL! The tape last 51 minutes and can be done really low impact. I think most of her stuff is low impact and one more thing. You can get a lot of her stuff for free on YouTube. Yay! Good luck. Your outing with your Mom sounds nice too. Keep going strong!

Last edited by miniapplecocoa; 03-21-2014 at 09:41 PM.
miniapplecocoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:50 PM   #387  
JUST TODAY!

S/C/G: 212/168

Height: 5'5

RadioJane and CoolMom, walking the dog can be the worst walk at times. Here comes a story: My Pekinese loves to dive roll in the snow. I then end up dragging her on her back like she is a sleigh. She is laughing, I am laughing and the walk is a bust. LOL! I end up having to walk so fast its almost a run to make her stop doing it. Meanwhile, the Bichon is peeing on anything that is sticking up from the ground. Even a puney stick or a random leaf. I just thought I'd share.
miniapplecocoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:35 PM   #388  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

I have been away from the forum for a while. My diet has been going well however with the exception of a one day mini binge.

Today's food was 1,100 calories

Lunch
Collard Greens - Cooked, Plain, No Salt, 0.5 cup
White Mashed Potato, 1/2 cup cooked
American Cheese - Deli Slice 3/4oz, 1 slice
Chicken Breast - 1/2 Small Breast- Broiled
Beans - Green, Boiled, 100 g

Dinner
Progresso Light Italian Style Meatball , 2 Cup
Bush's - Black Beans Reduced Sodium , 1 can
Great Value - Cut Green Beans (No Salt Added), 1 3/4 Cup

Snacks
Granny Smith Apple, 2 medium
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:38 PM   #389  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone

We went to visit our sick friend. I don't think he has much time left. It was a good visit though. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Ian Welcome back!

miniapplecocoa I can see those two now! Since you work with dogs, have you ever heard of a person using an electric toothbrush to brush their dogs teeth? I started using an electric toothbrush with Cody when his regular teeth started coming in. I turn the toothbrush on and he comes running. He loves it.

Total Approx 1370 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Raw Sugar Snap Peas 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 calories)
Grilled chicken breast 400 calories
2 orders steamed veggies 200 calories

Exercise:
GYBB Gorgeous Glutes w/5's
TJ Cardio Part Mix 2
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:40 PM   #390  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi all, we're away this weekend, didn't eat too bad, got in my exercises so calling it a good day!
Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote