Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-20-2014, 05:46 AM   #361  

S/C/G: 229/216/180

Height: 5'4"

Alaskanlaughter, good for you! I can't wait to fit into another size jeans, I know it will be quite exciting and worth the wait.
Waterbunny77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 05:46 AM   #362  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Congrats Alaskan that's a great feeling!

Down 0.9 to 157, hope I don't derail too bad on the weekend, need to stop the weekend splurging or at least tone it down.

B- honey bunches of oats, reduced sugar almond milk
L- spring mix, sprouts, dressing, salmon
D-? Salad maybe
S- banana, 2 oranges
E- walk, bike

NewLeaf!

laciemn hope you're feeling better, I'm feeling a little beaten up around the shoulders, I think it's from raking...

Diana hope you get to pick dinner tonight

Hope everyone has a great day! : sunny:

Last edited by kelijpa; 03-20-2014 at 05:47 AM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:27 AM   #363  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Spring!

No yoga again. Too tired and too late.

Calories for yesterday: 1470 +
Weigh In: 164.2
Down: .2 (I will gladly take it since we ate different than I normally do. )

Alaskanlaughter Great job on the jeans! You are definitely making changes. Keep up the great work!

kelijpa I swear my DH is more hormonal than I am. Have a great one!

Enjoy your day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:39 AM   #364  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

Yesterday's Calories: 1706
Today's Weight: 178.2

B - Scrambled Eggs & Cheese in Whole Wheat Tortilla
S - Sweet Nut & Berry Munch w/ 6 Mini Robin Eggs
L - Venison, Potatoes & Carrots
S - Heath Klondike Bar
D - Large Sweet Potato w/ Margarine & Marshmallow Fluff + Meatloaf
S - Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzels + Swiss Cheese

Exercise: Elliptical (-110) & Strength Training (-60)

My weight is really high today. I'm assuming its a mixture of sodium from the wings Tuesday night and water retention from working out yesterday. My calories would have been fine if my coworker didn't buy me ice cream again. I always ask him not to, but he does anyways. I've been doing well with the gym at least. I've been going, so that counts for something. I can see my muscles toning up again.

Once I'm home, I haven't been doing much because we haven't had gas for 3 days and its cold. We had a leaking underground gasline. It should be fixed today. It sucks not having gas because our heat, stove, water heater and dryer all run on gas.

Last edited by Psychic; 03-20-2014 at 07:40 AM.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:05 AM   #365  

S/C/G: 188/165/140

Height: 5' 6"

Good morning, everyone!

Went over my calories yesterday - I didn't track as I went along, and when I finally did, I was waay over. 2200 calories. Weight is up a pound, too, to 153.2. Yup, time to get back on track.

Today is a new day, though. I'm telling myself to track calories as I go. I have a really tough bike workout to do, that I'm avoiding by writing this post.

Marniadec: What wonderful news! Great job on getting to your goal through all the ups and downs over four years!

Alaskanlaughter: That's wonderful about the jeans. Enjoy it!

I'll check back in later. Have a great, on-plan day everyone!
roadbikerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:19 PM   #366  

B-oatmeal with flax,pancake,1pieceof ham
S-
carabelle11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:25 PM   #367  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning!

Diana that's a good idea...but it's hard when I have come to look so forward to that glass of wine at night! I will try it next week, since I have a final tonight and one on saturday - the wine helps me wind down from a late night class enough to go to sleep. Next week is my only week off and then Spring quarter starts!

I have had my coffee today (ganolife hazelnut cappuccino) and am thinking about breakfast - took the day off to study for tonight's accounting final. Thinking cereal this morning.

That's all I have so far, have a great day!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:56 PM   #368  

S/C/G: 150/146.6/120

Height: 5'4

Hey! Up to 147.6 today, whatevs.

Today was a really random day of eating, had a work certification really early out of town and then right when I started my workout at the gym (like, I did a 5 min warmup) I got called out to a birth.. Now I am really tired.. I thought about going in and just getting something in, but I don't think I'm going to make it in tonight. I'll just have to hit it hard tomorrow. (I'm feeling guilty. Two days in a row, gah! oh well. My eating today was great, even when things were unpredictable/stressful - which is usually when I reach for the starchy carbs and/or chocolate)

B: plain yogurt with a sliced strawberry and some pumpkin seeds
S: blackberries, strawberries, raw almonds
L: carrots and hummus
D: 3 eggs scrambled (I was starving!), some more carrots and hummus, kiwi sliced with strawberries, almond milk and pumpkin seeds.

I need to get some groceries.
thekiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:24 PM   #369  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

Thank you so much guys! I had to step on the scale three times today, too. I'm trying to think of something to buy as a reward but I can't... Any ideas?

alaskanlaughterdoesn't it feel great to fit into clothes you never thought you would? I don't know how you've managed to lose weight when you're around food all day at work. Maybe try to not eat for one day and then build momentum? You could also figure out a reward system. But yeah, it sounds pretty tough.

laciemn by how much are you undereating? I've been getting some headaches too and I do think it's from undereating. I need to take a day off but I'm too scared to.

Diana my brother used to get that a lot. He mostly bought takeout and we live in a small town, so he'd get tired of eating the same things over and over. He solved it by going to college and having me cook "weird internet food" for him. I kept trying to convince him to start eating because he had to instead of eating because he liked x food, which is how I solved it and developed better eating habits but I never managed to. Also, just so you know, when you eat 20% of your Synthroid goes to waste. If you take an extra 20%, you can eat.

kelijpa Congrats on the loss! I'm trying to convince myself not to derail to. But it's nice to do that once in a while, isn't it? A nutricionist once told my mom that it's good because it helps avoid plateaus, but I don't know if it's true.

Psychic, I hope your gas gets fixed soon! I was without gas last January and it really did suck. I was gone for 18 days and I'd left the windows open, so it was freezing when I got back.

roadbikerchick it's probably just water. That's one good thing about losing weight as slowly as I do. You memorize the calories in everything.

Syckgirlsfv Wine doesn't have many calories but I do think it makes you bloat. I go out to eat with friends about once a week or so. We don't always order main dishes but we do order wine and appetizers. No matter what I eat, I wake up bloated the next day.

thekiwi no reason to feel guilty. Hope tomorrow is better!

I went shopping with two friends today. They're both thinner than I am, not by much but to me they look thin and I don't. We went to this store that carries too small sizes and we all got the same dress. Not only did I fit into size L but both my friends got the same size as I did! I keep looking at myself in the mirror and trying to understand why but I can't. I'm pretty glad, though! Then we came home and we just had coffee in my balcony. We've been having such great weather lately.

Breakfast: Yogurt with a bit of honey and some corn flakes.
Lunch: Spaghetti with a chicken drumstick and tomato sauce, salad, tirosalata.
Dinner: Same as lunch.
Snack: An orange, coffee and a tiny bit of chocolate.
Calories: 1232
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:28 PM   #370  
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Height: 5'7"

B: cappuccino, portabella & carmelized onion fritatta
S: papaya protein shake, 1/2 handful nuts
L: salad of arugula, tomato, red pepper, snap peas, hummus, no dressing; chicken quinoa salad
S: 2 bananas, whole grain tortilla chips, hummus
D: salad of lettuce, tomato, red pepper, snap peas, zucchini; jalapeno pickles; slice of muenster cheese, 4 peanut butter pretzels
S: 1/2 handful of nuts
newleaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:52 PM   #371  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Kelijpa Great job on the .9!

Psychic I hope you are able to get the gas back on in your home. I know that must be an inconvenience.

Roadbikerchick New day and keep trying. Did you get the tough bike workout done?

Carabelle Hi

Syckgirlsfv Make sure you don't make all the changes at once. Make a change and give it a couple of weeks to see how it's going.

Thekiwi Good job with the food choices today. You can get a workout in tomorrow.

Marniadec Sounds like you had an awesome day!

Newleaf Good job on your day.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:55 PM   #372  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1370 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Raw Sugar Snap Peas 90 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 Calories)
Grilled Chicken breast 400 calories
2 orders steamed veggies 200 calories

Exercise:
GYBB Total Body Torch w/5's
TF Fire 30
Old 03-20-2014, 10:47 PM   #373  
JUST TODAY!

S/C/G: 212/168

Height: 5'5

Hi everyone! Hey Diana: I made an appointment with the NP to have my hormone levels checked. The peri-menopause is driving me insane. I'm hoping for some progesterone cream or something. Thanks for the noticing. I think your right.

marniadec- I know I'm late but WOO HOO! YAY!

Alaskan: see your hard work IS paying off. Yay!

Did the 4 mile walk video yesterday and 1/2 of it today. I then walked the dogs so fast they were running for the rest of the hour. LOL! I was late for work. LOL!

Not up to full calories yet. Not hungry and cranky since this morning too. But, its ok. It's an up-down-night sweat, hormone life sometimes. LOL!

Good nite everyone!

Last edited by miniapplecocoa; 03-20-2014 at 10:56 PM.
miniapplecocoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:18 PM   #374  

S/C/G: 229/216/180

Height: 5'4"

Going to have a nice decent day tomorrow, at least in the 50's but I hope the sun shines too. Also, I just started a new job and today was my second day but my first day of training......I'm so overwhelmed! I think I will do fine though once I get on the phones and get used to them. And now the drum roll..........

B: Yogurt with raisens, 2 pcs. of buttered toast
S: Banana
L: Chicken salad and Hershey's candy bar
D: 1.5 servings of Tostitos and 1 bite of cake
Waterbunny77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:26 AM   #375  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

I finally was able to do some relaxing yoga before bed.

Last night I added on: Restorative Poses for Relaxation from Yoga for Stress Relief

Calories for yesterday: 1370 +
Weigh In: 164
Down: .2

It is moving slowly, but at least it's moving (in the right direction ). Gotta think positive.

Have a great day and start to your weekend!