Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - March 2014 - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 2 of 35
Go to
  • Skettihead03 Hi and welcome to the check-in!
  • Good morning

Weigh in 237.6 (-.6)

Breakfast -- 2 slices whole wheat toast, tomatoes, coffee (289 cal)
    Lunch -- Going to a bridal shower, so it's a game of food roulette today! (Call it 1000 cal)
    Dinner -- Grilled cheese sandwich (300 cal)

My mantra...I will not eat cake, I will not eat cake, I will not eat cake....
  • Angie Good luck at the bridal shower! Stay strong. Congrats on the .6.
  • Yo all chicks! (and Larry and Ian )

it's been pouring for two days! I was driving home from school this morning and visibility was so bad nobody was going over 40 mph! My poor kitties are all hiding inside because the rain is so heavy and loud - but Cali has sure been needing this.

Last night I did 6 sets of squats with DH in a 10 minute time frame...SO intense! 20 reps each set and I am SORE today. We are supposed to go do cardio at the gym a little later because when I got home half an our ago it was raining too hard to go back outside. We'll be going within the hour.

So far today:
    B - leftover spinach pasta with pesto (less than a cup)
    L - low carb wrap, 2 slices bacon, teaspoon of lite mayo, romaine, 2 tomato slices. YUM!!!
    S - babybel light
    not sure about dinner yet...if the weather chills out a little we may go out to eat. have a great day all!
  • I got SO sick yesterday evening my throat was so sore and swollen closed, it was awful....I don't know if it's a head cold, or strep or some random reaction to something....I thought it was my sinuses draining into my throat, because I've had sinus issues for a few days...but now i'm not sure...it hurts to talk and, on top of that, had a bunch of drama today that just wore me out

didn't go to the gym and haven't eaten much so far today...paid bills, did recycling and helped the family do a ton of shopping at Costco....now i'll try to sit down and recover
  • I Spring cleaned the entire house top to bottom, afterward I went to the gym and ran a 5k and then 1 mile on the elliptical. It was hard to get going today because of TOM but I somehow made it all happen.
  • Whew! I went pizza crazy today. Not in a major major way, but pretty bad nonetheless. I had 2 slices of pizza, and two pizza wraps, about a serving of doritos and chicken and rice with butter. 600 for the pizza, 500 for pizza wraps, 150 for doritos and the chicken and rice was probably about 400. So about 1650 or so.
  • Diana -- Thanks I ate a cupcake, but the rest was not so bad...I am calling it 1000 calories in all.

TOM started for me too today, I woke up with a sore lower back, but since we are getting a new puppy next week I had to suck it up and do some cleaning/puppy proofing and after the bridal shower I did some pilates. I'm glad I did both...getting moving did me a lot of good, my lower back is not so tight and I don't feel as bad about the cupcake.

I just found an awesome recipe for pinenut/parmesan crusted chicken that I'm going to make for tomorrow. Yum!
  • Hi everyone. Thanks for the welcomes. My friend gave me a box of chocolates today. I thanked her kindly and left them at work without opening them. If I would have bought them home it would have been curtains for any dieting/new WOE. LOL! I'm gonna toss them on Tues. Nobody I know needs all that fat and sugar either. Whew!
  • A quick check-in before hot tub and jammies. I wasn't feeling too good but made it to the gym.

Breakfast:
    Spaghetti squash
    Feta
    Sauce
    Coffee with milk

Linner:
    Pot roast with veg
    Half of a homemade (baked) chocolate cake donut
    Finally ate a chocolate mint candy I got for Valentine's Day. I guess I needed chocolate today!

Total cals 1165
  • Breakfast: Bratwurst on round thin flatbread.
    Lunch: Nuts/raisen mix and 2 Special K Protein bars
    Dinner: Chicken caesar salad with dressing
  • Hi Everyone!

It looks like we are all in sync! TTOM started for me today, too!

Syckgirlsfv Glad you are finally getting some raid. I had heard about the drought from the weather channel.

Alaskanlaughter Feel better soon.

Novangle Good job on having a productive day!

Laciemn Looks like you kept the pizza in moderation. Good job on that.

Angie You handled the bridal shower very well. What kind of puppy are you getting. Does Cameron know yet?

Miniapplecocoa I would not have been able to bring the chocolates home, either.

CoolMom
    Enjoy the hot tub!

Waterbunny Good job on your day!
  • Total Approx 1535 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
    spritz oil in pan
    egg 70 cal
    egg whites from carton 60 calories
    Vegetable of choice
    1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
    Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
    1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
    juice 75 calories
    coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (500 Calories)
    Poached salmon 340 Calories
    asparagus 80 calories
    small apple 80 calories

Dinner 640 Calories
    Cabbage/carrots 200 calories
    sausage 340 calories
    fresh fruit 100 calories

Exercise:
    TF Fire 30 w/#1 hand weights
    Get Your Body Back Total Body Torch w/8's
    Get Your Body Back Stretch & Tone Yoga
  • Hello good to see everyone! Just recovering so will hopefully hit the gym tomorrow. It is raining like crazy here. Welcome skettihead03 and Miniapplecocoa. Nice job Novangel!!
    Today's calories were over the top probably because of an IHOP visit with the children. Well tomorrow is another day
  • it's been a rough day physically and emotionally....lots of drama....horrible throat problems that are slowly clearing up....didn't eat very much today either and I can tell i'm dehydrated also....and tonight we got some bad family news