Emergency Weekend Foodwatch!

• EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY!!!! Working or not working, EVIL WEEKEND (EW)is beckoning me with thoughts of Krispy Kreme, dulce de leche and other assorted DEMONS!!!! I have captured said EW and confined him to a spacious fenced-in yard with flowers, plenty of water to drink and chew toys. However, he's still howling and needs constant watching.

Ahem, therefore, be it resolved that I'm forming a weekend FWC (Food Watch Coalition), of which, so far, I'm the only member, to keep a close eye on EW and report back here on EVERY bite of food consumed in the vicinity of Saturday and Sunday. BECAUSE if extra food is found to be missing, we can point the finger right back to EW!

If anyone is willing to join the coalition and help to keep EW in his proper place until Monday rolls safely around to save us from this evil monster, please post all your food here and update often. This is different than a journal, as SUPPORT and PUBLIC ACCOUNTABILITY is needed to contain the EW.

As always, should you not choose to accept this mission, no feelings will be hurt and this thread is not meant to compete with any other thread.

• Ok, Empress, I shall join your coalition!

It's SATURDAY!!! Food (with calories) is thusly, so far:

Scottish oatmeal (150), teaspoon sugar (15) ~ Total Calories: 165
  • AS THE SATURDAY TURNS:

Scottish oatmeal (150), teaspoon sugar (15), butter spray (0)

1/2 serving prepackaged soy peach smoothie (75)

Total Calories: 240
  • Great idea!!! I have eaten 1/2 cup cereal with a little skim milk in it so far this morning anmd I have walked 3 miles.
  • 'We have our EYE on you, EW!'
    Hi, Angie!!! You are hereby inducted into the coalition!!!

Saturday updated:

Scottish oatmeal (150), teaspoon sugar (15), butter spray (0)

1/2 serving prepackaged soy peach smoothie (75)

3 pretzel rods (110)

Small DQ chocolate malt (650)

Vanilla Carb Sense (EAS prepackaged shake, 2 gms carb, 15 gms protein) (110)

Total Calories: 1110

(Gym: 15 min. recumbent bike, 10 min. treadmill, dip machine 3X12)

I'LL BE BACK! (Arnold voice)
  • For lunch I had a subway pizzaoli(sp) sub without cheese or pepperoni and some Baked Cool Ranch Doritos and 1 animal cracker. I have no idea how many calories are in everything but I am sure I will go over after I mix up a pitcher of Arbor Mist Blenders tonight. But hey it could have been Chinese so I still feel okay. hehe
  • Yo!
    You are doing good, Angie!!!

I'm not eating a really nutritious diet at the moment, but for now I'm just trying to let EW enjoy himself and have lots of good treats. I'm not trying for food sainthood, just keeping that bad boy in check and not lettin' him jump the fence and roam the neighborhood in search of Krispy Kremes!

BTW, it was a Carb Control shake, not the Carb Sense (there's a 40-cal difference, though I journaled the correct calories). I really want Krispy Kremes but am having the English Muffin/cinnamon sugar thing instead:

Saturday again: Scottish oatmeal (150), teaspoon sugar (15), butter spray (0); 1/2 serving prepackaged soy peach smoothie (75); 3 pretzel rods (110); Small DQ chocolate malt (650) ; Vanilla Carb Control (EAS prepackaged shake, 2 gms carb, 15 gms protein) (110); Carb Control (110) English Muffin Cinnamon Toast (Muffin, Butter Spray, 1 T. cinnamon sugar, 175) Total Calories: 1285
  • Edit
    Saturday final, edited: Scottish oatmeal (150), teaspoon sugar (15), butter spray (0); 1/2 serving prepackaged soy peach smoothie (75); 3 pretzel rods (110); Small DQ chocolate malt (650) ; Vanilla Carb Control (EAS prepackaged shake, 2 gms carb, 15 gms protein) (110); Carb Control (110) English Muffin Cinnamon Toast (Muffin, Butter Spray, 1 T. cinnamon sugar, 175); Carb Control (110); Cinnamon Toast Muffin (175); Carb Control (110); 1 T. sugar (don't ask) 45; Total Calories: 1725

On to Sunday! Angie, thanks for doing this with me!
  • My food for yesterday was

Breakfast:
    cereal and skim milk

Lunch: subway and baked doritos

Snack: more baked doritos

Supper: 2 hot dog rolls toated with spray butter,lowfat lobster salad and 5 oz. baked fries

I didnt end up drinking because it was gross so that helped me out alot. Your english muffin cinnamon toast sounds yummy. I havent had cinnamon toast forever.
  • Your Saturday menu looks delicious as well, Angie. You did so well!!!

Let's make this another great day, um, EXCEPT, I'm afraid I AM planning on a mini Krispy Kreme run!!! I'm logging this in advance, as it'll be my Sunday brunch!!! Have had a Carb Control shake so far, so, by noon I'll look like this:

Sunday: Carb Control (110), Krispy Kreme Butterscotch Donut (250), Krispy Kreme Jelly Donut (350), 12-oz. nonfat milk (135)

HOORAY FOR SUNDAY!!!! HOORAY FOR THE EMERGENCY WEEKEND FOODWATCH COALITION!!!

We ARE doing well!!!
  • Yo!!! Noon!!!
    Sunday: Carb Control (110), Krispy Kreme Butterscotch Donut (250), Krispy Kreme Jelly Donut (350), 12-oz. nonfat milk (135), Carb Control (110), TOTAL 955.
  • Still Sunday: Carb Control (110), Krispy Kreme Butterscotch Donut (250), Krispy Kreme Jelly Donut (350), 12-oz. nonfat milk (135), Carb Control (110), Jolt (coffee drink, 140), Carb Control (110), 2 T. Bonus PB (Natural Chunky Peanut Butter w/fat poured off and 2 pkts. spenda stirred in, lower in calories, fat and sugar, no trans fat, but I count calories as regular pb, so my body gets a BONUS and I never know it, 200) TOTAL 1405.

Looking to evening of 2 dried tomato chicken breasts (160) w/1/2 serving mashed potatoes (??) and butter spray (count 10) and maybe another carb control? Dunno. Be back.
  • My day went basically the same as yesterday. I decided to use the other half of the lobster for salad again. I will have a bowl of sugar free pudding with fat free cool whip in a minute for my snack.

Thanks for doing this. It was nice to have someone to talk to this weekend and help keep me on track.
  • Coalition readies to disband ...
    Still Sunday: Carb Control (110), Krispy Kreme Butterscotch Donut (250), Krispy Kreme Jelly Donut (350), 12-oz. nonfat milk (135), Carb Control (110), Jolt (coffee drink, 140), Carb Control (110), 2 T. Bonus PB (Natural Chunky Peanut Butter w/fat poured off and 2 pkts. splenda stirred in, lower in calories, fat and sugar, no trans fat, but I count calories as regular pb, so my body gets a BONUS and I never know it, 200), 1 T. pb (100), 2 Carb Control 220, sf jello w/oranges (60) TOTAL 1685.

Hmmm. The forum was down and I couldn't see my count, had less than I thought! Will stop here and declare that the EVIL WEEKEND CREATURE is still safely confined in the backyard, gnawing peacefully on a fat free chew toy!!!

It was nice for me to have someone to talk to this weekend, Angie, and it really helped!!! See ya!!! Over and out!