Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - February 2014 - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 5 of 26
Go to
  • i have a busy day today and will not make it to the gym...i have no car with me and mine is still in the shop...maybe i can pick it up tomorrow morning...i worked this morning and came right back to work after giving DH the truck...i'm at work til 6 p.m. although will take some time to walk around the area and get some coffee....i have a class tonight until 8 p.m.

my allergies have been flaring since late last night and i have no idea why
  • Kicking myself for the weakness on my fast day yesterday. Pizza shot my retention weight up to 180.2.

Trying again today, back on coffee.

Blended coffee for breakfast
    15 bean soup in the crock for dinner

Total cals 458.
  • aloha party people!

super busy this week...here's today:

B - actually skipped due to no time (bad, I know!)
    S - crunchy rice roller (45 cals)
    L - salad: romaine, energy nut mix, half an avocado, lite blue cheese
    D - will be quick because of school tonight; turkey burger patty or salmon patty w/light jarlsberg and maybe zoodles on top...there is a piece of pizza leftover from the other day with my name on it, but I'm thinking it's best to just let DH have it!
  • Hello everyone,

Getting ready for a weekend trip but threat of snow is stressing me out and possibly ruining my plans. Still doing the things I need to do before I go(hopefully).
    02/04/14
    2% milk
    1 cup raisin bran
    2 cup coffee with 2% milk

1/2 slice of deli oven roasted turkey breast
    4 baby bella mushroom caps stuffed with crabmeat onion feta cheese with egg and breadcrumb baked
    water

Hamburger on whole wheat bun with ketchup sliced onion and pickle
    6 onion rings

exercise launchpad series stage 2 (30minutes)
  • This is what I had today. No breakfast or snacks, but the portion of stir fry was a bit larger than I would usually have (still a reasonable amount).

Lunch:
    -leftover stir fry that I made last night (pork, cabbage, mushrooms)
    -grapes

Dinner:
    -chicken taco salad. Chicken was cooked in the crock pot, made the dressing, and other things in it were lettuce, carrots, radish, olives, and grated cheese.
    -grapes
    -about a cup of Diet 7Up

Edit: I wrote this right before dinner. Turns out my avocado wasn't ripe yet and the tomatoes mysteriously and tragically disappeared (I love tomatoes), so I took those out of my salad description.
  • Hi Everyone!

Kelijpa I have been having some neck and shoulder soreness since upping my weights. I probably need to stretch more. How is your back feeling now?

CoolMom Today is a new day! I hope it was a good one for you.

Syckgirlsfv You dinner did sound delish. Have you ever cooked millet? I saw a program where they made mock mashed potatoes with cauliflower and millet. I like those sort of recipes but I know DH wouldn't want to try it.

Novangle How did it go today? Were you able to get a workout in?

HuggerBunny Keep up the great work!

Noshoes Congrats on your lifestyle changes.

Ian How did it go with the protein shake?

MommaMimi Hi and welcome to the check-in! Congrats on your loss so far.

Alaskanlaughter I hope you can get your car tomorrow. Feel better with your allergies.

Lala I hope you are able to make your trip and the snow doesn't cause you problems.
  • Total Approx 1370 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
    spritz oil in pan
    egg 70 cal
    egg whites from carton 60 calories
    Vegetable of choice
    1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
    Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
    1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
    juice 75 calories
    coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (375 Calories)
    Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
    3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
    Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
    Raw Sugar Snap Peas 90 calories
    1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 Calories)
    Grilled Chicken breast 400 calories
    2 orders steamed broccoli 200 calories

Exercise:
    KCM's 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Upper Body Weights w/8's & 12's
    Jessica Smith 10 Pounds Down Weight Loss Cardio Mix
  • Well, I'm making some changes. 176lbs today shook me up so I need to try something different.

First, beer is back but I will go lighter than I used to. I tried to substitute tea but it just has not brought the benefits I had hoped. So beer is back OP.

Secondly, and more seriously, my exercise regime has to change. I have been doing too much and my body has just crashed. Too much cardio. And just no energy. I think a case of overtraining. So instead of prioritizing running, I am going to prioritize weight training. And aim for 5k runs instead of 10k ones.

Let's see how this goes.
  • Hello all today went well, we spent a little time getting ready for the storm that should be hitting pretty soon.as ready as we can be.

Stuck to plan today, except didn't get to the bike, did some walking around the yard getting stuff ready and stacked some wood.

Diana still feeling the low back a bit, but it's not sore anymore, sometimes it gets sore with TOM, it's just there, letting me know it's there.

Curious to see what kind of snow we're going to get, good night all

Ian sounds like you have a good plan, wishing you the best, we have to keep adjusting, we (DH and I) seem to be on a calorie cycling type of thing lately, just kind of happened, during the week we have a lower day then regular, then lower, regular, then a little looser on the weekend.

I've been doing a lower rep but more consistent exercise plan, it seemed when I tried to increase the amount of time I kept coming up with excuses to skip it, so I'm going to stick with this for awhile.
  • I got in Jillian today. I wanted to go to the gym but we're having another snow storm. This weather is really making me blah.
  • my car is fixed and I should be able to get it in the morning....if this doesn't solve the issues i'm having with it, i'm not putting any more money into it...time to cut the losses and look at a newer vehicle

I worked all day 7 a.m. til 6 p.m. with a lunch break and then went to a 2-hour class....now i'm going to bed....eating was gradually horrible today and i'm not even sure why, started out well and went increasingly downhill from there...eating carbs, eating when not hungry, ugh....onward to tomorrow n better choice if my car actually runs well I might even make it to the gym
  • Didnt make a planned gym visit, ate take out for dinner which means I almost snacked in something unhealthy. Thats were the cycle of bad ended though. Going to drink a glass of milk and go to bed.
  • Good morning all, snowing away out there, we're on a delay, I'm not going in, now they're calling for 10 to 14 inches, they said to check back later...what ev...

Lost 1 to 157.2, planning on a lower cal day today, so maybe will make it back to last week's weigh in,

plan:
    B- cream of wheat, unsweet van almond milk, poached egg
    L- spring mix, Italian, balsamic, BH salsa ranch, smoked oysters
    S- orange, apple, banana
    D- salad
    E- snow shoe, snow shovel, maybe exercise bike

best to all
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)

Calories for yesterday: 1370 +
    Weigh In: 163.8
    Down: .6

Have a great day!
  • I don't want to make my life more difficult but the longer I'm 138-140p the more I see I still have extra body fat. I'm just being honest with myself...I don't expect perfection but still.

I think I want to TRY to get to 135p solid. I know that's not much but I think that would make a noticeable difference.

Decisions. Decisions.

Have a good day, everyone. We're buried in snow and more is coming this weekend. :/