Goodbye to the 130's

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • No weigh in today. My hubby had a meeting in Toronto and I went along. The funny thing... Hotels scale was 15 pounds off... I was 125 pounds
    I have been OP now a few days and back to exercising, I'm hoping to see 138 in a few days.
  • Hi All!
    Hi Guys-
    Thought I'd join this group since I gained about 10 lbs this winter. Time to take it off and stop wearing the same old fat clothes. Summer is coming!!
  • I love the 5/2 fast! It's pretty easy overall, and good plan for life. That is, if you don't pig out on ice cream on the other 5 days like I did
  • Totally get the winter laziness weight gain thing!! It happens to me nearly every winter, though not quite so bad as this last one!!
  • yoga
    Quote: I'm so happy for you Sum Actually I weighed myself Sunday and I GAINED another 2 pounds, I was 142. I've decided to just weigh every week from now on, my mood/depression can't handle the little ups and downs!! So next Monday I hope we're both back here in the 130's!!
    Chardonnay- if you feel compelled, check out yogaglo online. It's $18/month and has TONS of real, videotaped yoga classes, with constant new ones added. There are many styles and difficulties of classes, and also many different class lengths. I love it. Highly skilled teachers too
  • I am so craving to get back to this thread, but I am stuck at my 140's... Get me out of there!
  • My scale showed 139.6 today. It's not an official weigh-in day though, so I'm not counting it yet, but I was very excited so I thought I'd pop in and say hi
  • themilesawaygirl Welcome to the 130's!

I am still hanging with the 140's chicks, but I am hoping to join this thread by next week the latest.
  • Good Morning,

It looks like there are two "Good-Bye 130's" threads going?

I "live" on the Beck Thread but thought I'd come visiting since my push is to get out of the 130's, maybe in a week or so; last Weigh-In was 131.5...

Doing Beck, Calorie Counting with 2 Fast Days [500 cal], light weights and Elliptical Tech Desk at work for some exercise. Weigh-In Day is Saturday mornings.

Have a Great Day!
  • My weigh-in this morning was 139.6. I am officially IN! Yeah!

I kissed the 140's goodbye. Now let's see us do some damage to the 130's.
  • So, already time to move on....hit 129.0 at Weigh-In this morning. Gotta go kick those 120's now!

Best wishes to all!
  • Quote: So, already time to move on....hit 129.0 at Weigh-In this morning. Gotta go kick those 120's now!
    Congrats and best of luck in the 120's!
  • Official weigh in at 138.8. Now to continue losing. I've not maintained the 130's for over 5 years so going to be a challenge not to slip back into old habits!
  • Still hanging precariously close to 140 at 139.0.

I would like to see a nice drop this week!

137 by next Tuesday would be fabulous.
  • Ugh! I went off plan again yesterday! I feel so bloated today. Today I am doing a mini-cleanse (psyllium husks, senna tea, dandelion root tea) and I am not weighing in again until tomorrow. Bleah.