Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-01-2014, 09:34 PM   #496  

So still 160. I technically shouldn't even be in this thread. Hopefully the water weight will go in the next few days. No real news, went for a 35 mile bike ride today, was nice to be back on my bike after a few weeks basically off it. Legs cramped up pretty badly at the end so still not 100% recovered from the race, so that's ok and normal. Struggled to keep up with the guys but that's ok the legs should come back to form next week or so. It also doesn't help being a bit heavier as it's all hills here. Good motivation to keep focused on the weight loss.
Valmorel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 10:15 AM   #497  

S/C/G: SW194/CW144/GW140

Height: 5.10

152.8. . October is going to be my month to make the 140s. Got a good workout yesterday. Did 4 chin ups yesterday. I have a goal of doing 10. Something that I was able to do back as a teenager.

Valmorel - you're in the right place. You are going to cross over into the 150's any day now. You are probably already there. Just got some water weight from tom and exercising a lot.

Syckgirlsfv - you're almost to goal. Keep going. Have you decided what's next? Will you be going to maintenance.?
hiddenstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 01:04 PM   #498  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

151.6 this morning...creeping downward

Hiddenstar - I'm going to change my goal to 145 once I hit 150 consistently! I might do maintenance at that point - it just depends on how I feel at that weight. I feel really good NOW!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 10-02-2014 at 01:04 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 06:32 PM   #499  

You guys are both doing so well! It's great motivation for me!

Ok so water weight seems to be coming off back to 159.1 today, phew. Now to keep trucking.

Happy Friday!!
Old 10-03-2014, 09:14 AM   #500  

152.6 today. Tom gone so got a little whoosh. I so miss my big whooshes when heavier. Going to workout today. Some of my clothes are starting to fit looser. Even though I don't need clothes, i'm tempted to go to store and try on different sizes. But doesn't sound right to try on clothes with no intention on buying.

Valmorel - glad we are a motivation for you. Even though I'm close to getting out of the 150's. It's taken me awhile. I hit 159 back in June. Family and vacation activities got in the way. However, it seems like I typically make my biggest changes between September and November. Probably due to lack of holidays and birthdays
Old 10-03-2014, 06:35 PM   #501  

Yay 157.8! I was supposed to be cycling to outrigger this morning but it's poring with rain (hand there is a big and technical hill en route) so I'm chilling in bed and will catch a taxi instead. At least outrigger will still happen!

Have a friends engagement party tonight which will be lots of fun! Have kayaking tomorrow, with an early start so I won't be out too late tonight, but I hardly drink alcohol these days so at least I won't have a hangover tomorrow when I see the hot guy again. Tomorrow we are
Learning to rescue ourselves and others haha he can totally rescue me hahaha

Star awesome about your little woosh! A little window shopping won't hurt! I mean you can just be checking out this seasons clothes so in a few weeks when you are rocking the 140's you know what clothes to buy :-) I mean at some point soon the clothes will be too big!

Thanks for the pep talk! I think I am finally really genuinely realizing this is not a race and people do get there slowly in reality and my weight loss is ok, slow but it's happening which is the main point right! I think after too many detoxes etc I just have such unrealistic expectations (even though I know they are rubbish logically!) so weird, but happy it's finally sinking in to the illogical part of my brain that this is just fine.
Old 10-06-2014, 04:18 PM   #502  
California licensed CPA!

hi I've been mad busy. weighted 150.2 on Saturday, and today after drinks and pizza this weekend I was at 152.6. But I can say the water is going away already

Rode 25 miles yesterday, and planning to do a short 11 miler if I have time after work. Moving right along!
Old 10-07-2014, 11:50 PM   #503  
California licensed CPA!

rode another 21 miles tonight and burned over 1000 calories. Ending the day at 151.2, not too bad for a Tuesday!
Old 10-08-2014, 10:12 AM   #504  

Syckgirlsfv - we started a new 150's thread cuz we hit the 500 post limit. See ya there.