Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2003, 04:43 PM   #1  
The ever shrinking woman!

Default What do you do when you get into a "funk" ?

I mean when you say the "I will do it tommorow" things, like with working out, or you totally blow your food plan for the day ? Yesterday I totally blew it, then told myself "O well, I will just work out extra tonight to make up for part of that" , then I ended up not working out AT ALL!

I know one day of that is not going to kill me, but when it becomes a pattern, a bad habit that grows, how do you turn it around ?
Old 07-08-2003, 06:32 PM   #2  

It isn't easy and not fair. You have to dig deep within yourself and ask yourself, do I really want this or is it not that important. ALSO, find something you enjoy doing so you will stick with it. I do 45 minutes of water aerobics every morning and love it and am really noticing the difference it is making. Like I said, it is really tough, but you just have to look at yourself long and hard and decide what you are willing to settle for! Sorry there is no miracle happy pill for this sort of thing, but that is my best advice! I try and always see the positive and not the negative. Anytime you want positive re-enforcement feel free to join us at Time for Serious Fun. This thread is specifically to encourage you to have fun while trying to lose weight!

Faye
Old 07-08-2003, 07:29 PM   #3  
The ever shrinking woman!

ok, thanks for the offer

I am forcing myself to do some situps tonight, and leglifts and such, and possibly my treadmill ... I just do it and the whole time think "skinny! skinny! skinny! " heheh, just gotta get my motivation back is all
Closed Thread