Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - January 2014 - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 35 of 35
Go to
  • Alaskan - Diana hit it on the head. She is correct, their must be rules and consequences for breaking them. If your rules are broken you must be ready to enforce the consequences. Your house guests are walking all over you and your family. If you do nothing it will continue. Words are not enough it takes action. I will be praying for you and your family.

I had home made spaghetti with Dreamfields Noodles for lunch and Waffles for dinner with Cary's syrup today. 1,404 calories well under my 1,730 goal.

I only ventured out of the house once today to get the mail. It was 49 degrees here in Central Florida today. For those of us who are acclimated to Florida Sunshine, 49 feels like 30 below. I even drove my car to the mail box as it was too cold to walk there. Back in Buffalo NY where I came from I would have been in shorts and a T-Shirt when it was 49 degrees. My body sure has changed,

Tomorrow is supposed to be mid 70's and this weekend in the low 80's. I can't wait for that nice Florida weather again.
  • This is what I had today (11:30 pm here):

Breakfast:
    -raspberries
    -2 tablespoons hummus (we were out of carrots so I just ate it off the spoon)

Lunch:
    -cottage cheese

Dinner:
    -leftover tuna casserole w/ lots of peas (no noodles)
    -fruit salad
    -bottle of Coconut flavored Cascade Ice

Treat:
    -Butterfinger PB cup (meant to eat this yesterday as dessert for my free choice meal, but I forgot)

Going to the store on Saturday, I'm all out of fresh veggies!
  • Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

I just noticed we are over our post limit. Hopefully they won't notice. I will post the new thread a little later (when I can think and see clearly)

I didn't add on any yoga last night. Today is my early day. I wanted to get into bed as early as possible.

I am still in the middle of the angioedema flare up, so no losses on the scale for me. The good news is that I didn't have a gain, either. Celebrate the little things. This is day 3 of this weight. The angioedema should be relaxing a bit, soon. Of course TTOM will show up to take its place. Gotta have a sense of humor, too.

Calories for yesterday: 1380 +
    Weigh In: 165.6
    No Change

I hope everyone has a great Friday and start to your weekend! Anyone have fun plans?
  • Getting us started for a new month: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-welcome.html
  • Good morning everyone, ended the month at 154.4, so made my goal for the month, thrilled about that!

Alaskan my heart breaks for you, hope you are able to resolve this soon, it's a shame trying to help someone is causing you so much stress, we're all pulling for you, glad you can come here and vent.
    Best of luck.

Larry it is funny how your body gets acclimated after all that extreme cold it's 18 this morning and feels nice!

Diana keep up your positive vibe
  • Quote: Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

I hope everyone has a great Friday and start to your weekend! Anyone have fun plans?

The weather here is going to be nice, so I'm going snowshoeing!

Breakfast
    Oatmeal - 200 calories

Lunch
    Muffin and fruit - 400 calories

Dinner
    Hummus (400 calories) and very green tabbouleh (200 calories)
  • Whew, overdid it this evening, pint of Ben and Jerry's gone, feels like a big rock in my stomach now, won't do that again, other than that the day was pretty good.

B- pancake, sausage, eggs from our chickens
    L- split pea soup
    D- sausage, peppers, provolone on hoagie roll
    S- chunky monkey, which is what I feel like at the moment
    E- hauled wood for the woodstove

Best to all see you in the Feb thread
  • Hello everyone. Long time reader first time posting

I start my morning everyday with a **********
    Banana for a smack at 10
    Tuna sandwich for lunch
    I started using insanity a week ago and loving it!
    Then I try for a healthy dinner
    I cut out all the soft drinks
    I'm starting to feel like I have lots more energy as the weeks
    Go by
    **********. It really works.
  • Hello everyone,
    I did not post all weekend. Made every lame excuse in my head not too so I succeeded in that. Today I am back on track. Another day of snow, which meant school was closed and my child (teenager) home again with the same question what's for breakfast? what's for Lunch? what's for dinner? Anyway made it through the day........

02/03/14
    2% milk
    1 cup raisin bran
    1 cup coffee with 2% milk

2 baby bella mushroom caps stuffed with crabmeat, onion, feta cheese and bread crumbs/egg and baked in oven

2 cups of whole wheat pasta with tomato sauce and 3 slices of eggplant baked in oven with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce
    12 oz water
    1 orange

exercise 20 minutes
  • Lala Hi It's good to see you. Come join us at the new thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-welcome.html