Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 04:53 PM   #331  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Love2b150 good going! you'll likely leave the 160s well before I do!! But I WILL leave them. I was 158 in July before I went to Vegas for our anniversary - 8 pounds from goal. Unfortunately all the booze and food put water on me in the amount of 7 pounds, and I just didn't address it immediately and the pounds became actual weight. and so the cycle continues...

Mad Donnelly Vegas is always my motivator! I'm always counting down to one Vegas trip or another We always at least go in the summer, and it's all about the pool so I wear board shorts and a bikini top so I can't have a bunch of pudge around my middle. On a positive note, my mid-section isn't my problem. It's the back of my hips and my outer thighs...I'm thicker on the bottom. When I weigh closer to 150 it's awesome, but when I'm over 160 I don't like the curves as much because they are where the weight goes...

just walked 2 and 1/2 miles during lunch and burned 200 calories so I'm ahead of the game for sushi

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 04-11-2014 at 04:54 PM.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:32 PM   #332  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Thanks thirti4thirty I hope it's encouragement for me also

Mad Donnelly, you're gonna JUMP FOR JOY, huh I'm gonna jump, shout, scream, faint. LOL I think I'll be in shock Hoping for a nice whoosh for ya

Thanks Syckgirlsfv I got a book from the library called 8 minutes in the morning to a flat belly by Jorge Cruise. I am gonna give it a shot. My belly is horrible, just pure flab. So I hope I can stick to this sense it is only 8 minutes and see some improvement

Let's all shoot for 156, 157, 158 the week before your vacation. We have plenty of time and we can do it Deal (lets shake on it )
Old 04-11-2014, 10:19 PM   #333  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'2

Yayy love2b happy to read your post!!!

Syckgirl- I just noticed your Vegas and Glendale location (hope that's not creepy!) Both places I miss so much!! I used to hang out in Americana all the time and I lived in Vegas for 2 years, miss them loads now, what a great goal to work towards!!!

So guys, the wedding I have to attend is coming up!! I'm so afraid I'll gain weight on the plane and once i get there, but we can be optimistic right??!

AND OMG~!! My weight today almost looked like 165 but I logged it in as 166 (just in case!) but if course when to walgreens to pick up meds and bought those russel stover eggs, ugh they had to make new flavors!! anyway, a good 450 cals went to that.

I just want to make it through the weekend without hitting 168!! (or eating high calorie junk!)

Have a good weekend everyone!!
Old 04-11-2014, 11:23 PM   #334  

S/C/G: 212/156/145

Height: 5' 4"

Yay, I hit a new number tonight! I would love to be out of the 160s this month but it's not gonna happen. 6 more pounds in less than 20 days.

Quote:
On a positive note, my mid-section isn't my problem.
Wish that wasn't my problem. It's the area that most vexes me. Arrrgggg
Old 04-12-2014, 01:23 AM   #335  
California licensed CPA!

hhm6 how funny you used to live here! Where do you live now? I lived on Colorado and Glendale Avenue for 10 years, so we went to the Americana a lot. We moved almost 2 years ago to the edge of Glendale where it boarders Burbank, near the Equestrian center. LOVE it so much!!!!! Horses are always around, walking down the streets, even on my street. It's amazing and so much less crowded than South Glendale. But my church is over by Americana and we still go to The Cheesecake Factory there a lot. I used to actually be able to walk out my driveway and up the ramp in to Jon's market and my mother in law still lives there because it's her property we lived on.

ok love2b150 - DEAL! I am going to aim lower, though...give me 155!!!!! yeehaw!
Old 04-12-2014, 10:07 AM   #336  
~Rennie

Happy Saturday

Thanks hhm hhm, do you remember str1nk1ngme? She was here with us in Dec or Jan. I don't remember when you joined the thread. I just have in my mind that everyone has been here as long as I have (sorry if that sounds mean, it's not meant to be) but we build good relationships often on 3FC so it just seems like we've been friends forever. But she does JUDDD. The Johnson Up Down Day Diet. She is now in the 130's. You can try to do that until the Wedding. I got a book from the library by the same author alternate day diet by James B Johnson. Remember the bad days I had this week well I used those as my up calorie days and I have had two down calorie days. Today I am going to hang out with my daughter and her MIL and I know that there will a restaurant involved so this will probably be a higher calorie up day. All that said, the scale has been moving for me and I have not been exactly following a great nutrition plan. And TOM is starting also. Look it up and give it a shot. ... If you have more of those eggs, throw them out, you can do this. I know you can. Think of that beautiful dress (I know it's not a called a dress) I would love to wear it. You're gonna look great in it, but NO eggs hhm I have been text buddies for support to anyone that wants to do it. I'll PM you my number it is up to you whether you want to text when you are not having a great moment or if you had a great NSV ...

Mad Donnelly, Congrats on the NEW number LOL It's by June 9th one week before Syckgirlsfv leaves for vacation, not by the end of April. We'd have to starve ourselves LOL

Syckgirlsfv, wow, on you and hhm

So our thread goals so far are to see the numbers 159, 158, 157, 156, 155 a week before Vegas Monday, June 9th I hope we all give it a shot ... it will be fun. Plus we have a wedding to attend soon. Maybe if we all think as if we are going to these different events/ running into family members we haven't seen or old friends we haven't seen that would give us a little more of a push. Just a thought (because it only works for me sometimes ) I have a cookout to attend on May 10th at a former employers house. I know she'll be shocked to see me 30 plus pounds down so I definitely want to do this

That's 7 weeks from Monday. WE CAN DO THIS

Syckgirlsfv = 155
love2b150 = 156
hhm =
thirti4thirty =
Mad Donnelly =

am I forgetting anyone?

Ok down .6 to 161.2 but today is a gonna be a big calorie day so not expecting to see that or lower tomorrow. But it's good to see today.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:19 PM   #337  

S/C/G: 212/156/145

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
Mad Donnelly, Congrats on the NEW number LOL It's by June 9th one week before Syckgirlsfv leaves for vacation, not by the end of April. We'd have to starve ourselves LOL
Oh, no, that's just MY pipedream to be 159 by end of April. My motivator is the beach by the end of May but I have no set goal per se for then. I had thought 15 overall was doable but not now. I'm lucky if I lose 9 by then because I'd need some major wooshes. BUT that gives me 43 days or so to reach into the 150s.

Last edited by Mad Donnelly; 04-12-2014 at 12:20 PM.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:39 PM   #338  
California licensed CPA!

alright, this is what I like to see! all this motivation starts becoming contagious and soon we're all off and running! YES! We CAN do it! I"m down the .2 I was up yesterday plus another .2 - down .4 today.

166.2 - almost back to 165 and then I want to kick it up another notch so I'll probably do SBD phase 1. I haven't had wine in 5 days and I'm not wanting it, still. I had told myself I could have a glass last night and a glass tonight, but I actually don't feel like it. That's a HUGE NSV for me!

I'm having my Ganolife hazelnut cappuccino (120 calories) and soon I'll have breakfast, probably eggs and toast, and DH and I are going to do a long bike ride on Chandler bike path. From our house it's an 11 mile round trip ride

Everyone have a great day!
Old 04-13-2014, 12:18 PM   #339  
California licensed CPA!

this morning I am a whole pound down!

the no wine is working and I don't even have any desire to drink it. OR booze. I also just started taking some Garcinia Cambogia and I take green coffee bean and cordyceps, too. But I think it's the absence of alcohol mostly, and my appetite is a bit less, too. This time I'm not going to get too overly confident and **** up...I'll keep on going until I hit 155
Old 04-13-2014, 01:58 PM   #340  
Blessed Person Here

S/C/G: Going/Still going/Gone

Height: 5' 1''

Nothing much on my side, folks.
I'm just FIGHTING MY DEMONS...I don't want to start mentioning the nonsense I've bee swallowing these past days, for fear of triggering some other member. I'm going to avoid weighing myself for a while while I keep myself under some kind of control.

SENDING YOUR WAY AND MY WAY SOME MUCH NEEDED
Old 04-13-2014, 04:02 PM   #341  
~Rennie

Ladies I had a bunch of calories/carbs/sodium yesterday and that didn't include my cake. So with that said my birthday goal is not going to happen. But it's ok, I know I can never reward myself the way I want because I don't have the discipline to do so but I will starting on Tuesday for sure.

I am up 1.6 this morning to 162.8 and there is no telling what the scale will read maņana so it is what it is But we will do this and we/I can
Old 04-13-2014, 06:13 PM   #342  

Oy, I did some MAJOR carb damage today and I still have to get dinner with a friend for her bday tonight.

I will check in tomorrow with weigh in news, purposely not checking because I don't want to get discouraged

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!
Old 04-14-2014, 01:59 PM   #343  
California licensed CPA!

165 this morning, even.

Hoping for something in the 164 range tomorrow
Old 04-14-2014, 03:00 PM   #344  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syckgirlsfv View Post
hhm6 how funny you used to live here! Where do you live now? I lived on Colorado and Glendale Avenue for 10 years, so we went to the Americana a lot. We moved almost 2 years ago to the edge of Glendale where it boarders Burbank, near the Equestrian center. LOVE it so much!!!!! Horses are always around, walking down the streets, even on my street. It's amazing and so much less crowded than South Glendale. But my church is over by Americana and we still go to The Cheesecake Factory there a lot. I used to actually be able to walk out my driveway and up the ramp in to Jon's market and my mother in law still lives there because it's her property we lived on.

ok love2b150 - DEAL! I am going to aim lower, though...give me 155!!!!! yeehaw!

I live in Santa Clarita now! (aka old people town!) haha but it's nice and quiet here I do miss Americana! and Porto's but I guess I should be staying away anyway now haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
Happy Saturday

Thanks hhm hhm, do you remember str1nk1ngme? She was here with us in Dec or Jan. I don't remember when you joined the thread. I just have in my mind that everyone has been here as long as I have (sorry if that sounds mean, it's not meant to be) but we build good relationships often on 3FC so it just seems like we've been friends forever. But she does JUDDD. The Johnson Up Down Day Diet. She is now in the 130's. You can try to do that until the Wedding. I got a book from the library by the same author alternate day diet by James B Johnson. Remember the bad days I had this week well I used those as my up calorie days and I have had two down calorie days. Today I am going to hang out with my daughter and her MIL and I know that there will a restaurant involved so this will probably be a higher calorie up day. All that said, the scale has been moving for me and I have not been exactly following a great nutrition plan. And TOM is starting also. Look it up and give it a shot. ... If you have more of those eggs, throw them out, you can do this. I know you can. Think of that beautiful dress (I know it's not a called a dress) I would love to wear it. You're gonna look great in it, but NO eggs hhm I have been text buddies for support to anyone that wants to do it. I'll PM you my number it is up to you whether you want to text when you are not having a great moment or if you had a great NSV ...

Syckgirlsfv, wow, on you and hhm

So our thread goals so far are to see the numbers 159, 158, 157, 156, 155 a week before Vegas Monday, June 9th I hope we all give it a shot ... it will be fun. Plus we have a wedding to attend soon. Maybe if we all think as if we are going to these different events/ running into family members we haven't seen or old friends we haven't seen that would give us a little more of a push. Just a thought (because it only works for me sometimes ) I have a cookout to attend on May 10th at a former employers house. I know she'll be shocked to see me 30 plus pounds down so I definitely want to do this

That's 7 weeks from Monday. WE CAN DO THIS

Syckgirlsfv = 155
love2b150 = 156
hhm =
thirti4thirty =
Mad Donnelly =

am I forgetting anyone?

Ok down .6 to 161.2 but today is a gonna be a big calorie day so not expecting to see that or lower tomorrow. But it's good to see today.
Hi love2b!! Yes I do remember! I wonder where she went? There are so many people that I see and then never see after a few posts Hopefully they come back!!

Oh and I messaged you back about being text buddies! (I have a crap phone right now) but I'm upgrading in a few months so for sure then!!

At this point, I'm going to aim for 159! But I'm leaving the country in 2 weeks and my diet and everything will be out the window (YOU GUYS!! I'm going to get so fat!~!! ugh!) I also get anxiety thinking that I have to see my ex-bf's family there, oy not fun.

I was 167 today, a lb up but it was expected had loads of fried food and ice cream yesterday Hopefully it goes down!! Happy monday guys!
Old 04-14-2014, 04:54 PM   #345  
California licensed CPA!

ooh, where are you going, hhm? Also, I want to know what you thought about living in Vegas when you were there. Did you hate it compared to here, or was it good? I'm asking because I'm tired of the houses here costing 800K that cost 200K there...and gas prices, state taxes...yada yada yada... My husband is afraid it will be boring and he'll hate it because there won't be anything to do!
Closed Thread