Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 11:08 PM   #226  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

thirti4thirty that .2 is a little water ... you'll have a better weigh in tomorrow without the rice You do the intuitive eating plan ... eat when hungry, there are tons of threads on 3FC about it Keep up the good work Yep TOM is definitely the blame on the cravings, got to me too this month, smh

LiannaKole the feeling thirsty is from the sodium in the Asian Cuisine get your water in and wash it all away in a few days I think bloating feels bad at any weight Great NSV on not overeating, way to go

Thanks JenteIsving I would love that as a bday present, one can hope and for you on the 162, that is exciting to me. I'm happy for you I like exercising in the evening better. Once I add up my food on MFP I get to see all of the mess I need to burn off

tancil on getting out of the 260's and on the the new decade Keep up the good work

I weighed in this morning at 165.0 down .4 from yesterday. I had a good day, fasted as best I could and stayed OP, though what I ate was quite carby I feel good. I went back to sleep after putting my daughter on the bus and decided to see what I weighed then. The scale read 163.8, boy do I long to see that number. Hopefully it's coming

Last edited by love2b150; 03-26-2014 at 11:09 PM.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:49 AM   #227  
Blessed Person Here

S/C/G: Going/Still going/Gone

Height: 5' 1''

Hi y'all!
Making this post in a great hurry! Will come back for more comments/details.
I weighed in this morning at 165.5 again.
TOMMY TOM and RICEY RICE Feeling pretty bad because of TOM ugh!
love2b: That's great! Congrats!

Last edited by thirti4thirty; 03-27-2014 at 05:52 AM.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:58 AM   #228  
~Rennie

thirti4thrity you have things in the bag, way to go

DRUM ROLL ... Reached a new low this morning 163.8 saw it twice

I'm not changing my ticker until I know it will stick ... I tend to change it and bounce up a few so I'll look at it as it is for the moment
Old 03-27-2014, 09:13 AM   #229  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

love2b150: Congrat on your new low! That's awesome!

tancil: Yay! You're out of the 260s! Hopefully I follow your lead soon and leave the 60s behind!

---

166.5 this morning. Shed some of the water weight, which is nice. Hopefully that sticks. I feel less bloated, which is always nice.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:56 PM   #230  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
thirti4thrity you have things in the bag, way to go

DRUM ROLL ... Reached a new low this morning 163.8 saw it twice

I'm not changing my ticker until I know it will stick ... I tend to change it and bounce up a few so I'll look at it as it is for the moment
YAYY!!

I'm the same way, never change my ticker unless I see it two days in a row!! but wow go you!!

So I am finally done with finals!! Yay! But my diet took a hit, lots of coffee with sugar, carbs, and almost no calorie counting =(

Time to get back on it today!! I also haven't weighed myself so lord know what I weigh now!!!

Thirty- thanks a great way to diet!! I bet it's easier than keeping yourself restricted. Sugar is KILLING ME! I need cut it out cold turkey, but I always find myself craving/eating it!!

Last edited by hhm6; 03-27-2014 at 04:56 PM.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:23 PM   #231  
~Rennie

Thanks LiannaKole good job on shedding the water weight

Thanks hhm , when I drink coffee I use the coffee mate sugar free creamers. They are sweet enough for me. If I don't have the sugar free creamer I use splenda and only a half of a pack. A whole packet is too sweet in a travel mug for me. And I use a teaspoon and a half of honey in my travel mug of tea now. I didn't realize how many calories a serving of sugar had until I read it one day. I still love it though it's not good for me ... I just don't use it in much of anything anymore. You know what I've been doing when I want sugar at night/in the evening. My husband has a candy stash of Dove chocolate. I eat one and I am done. I just let it melt or drink some water with some apple cider vinegar, that'll curve that taste for sure

Changing my ticker is like a jinx. Whenever I change it, it says and my weight goes the wrong way
Old 03-28-2014, 06:08 AM   #232  
~Rennie

Happy Friday Everyone

Another low since the 163 stuck and I am 163.6 down .2 from yesterday I am still sleep deprived and it's my fault I really must go to bed earlier. I have would probably seen 162 had I got 2.5 more hours of sleep. argh ...

Have a great day everyone
Old 03-28-2014, 08:45 AM   #233  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

love2b150: Yeah, I hate going without sleep. It throws me way off. But yay! You have a new new low!
As far as tickers go, I usually change mine at the end of the week no matter what my weight is. Unless I forget (which happens quite a bit)...

hhm6: Finals are a force to be reckoned with. I'm just glad you made it out alive! ()
---

165.5 today. And sorry, this is a bit of a longer post.

I came THIS CLOSE to throwing in the towel and giving up, eating crap. I have no idea why. I wasn't sad or stressed or hungry. But I wanted crappy food, and I wanted a lot of it. I had visions of cookies and fries dancing in my head. So I ran away from the food, brushed my teeth for good measure, hunkered down and tried to stay busy for the last hour before bedtime. It worked...this time.

I don't know why I get slammed by cravings sometimes. It's always happened to me (and is almost completely responsible for most of my falls off the wagon). I can go a couple weeks without a craving (though usually less) and then they strike hard. Sometimes I can't focus on anything else at all, sometimes they last for more than one day (I'm glad they were gone when I woke up today).

They're different from stress cravings (which I can often talk myself out of by dealing with the stress). I eat 95% whole foods, and a large variety. I'm not starving myself by any means. I've never been able to figure out where these things come from. So I try to deal with the cravings - almost nothing works. Not eating, not not-eating, not exercise, not distraction. I just have to hold out until they go away. I'm still searching for a better solution to this.

End of rant.

Last edited by LiannaKole; 03-28-2014 at 08:46 AM.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:30 AM   #234  
~Rennie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiannaKole View Post
... And sorry, this is a bit of a longer post.

I came THIS CLOSE to throwing in the towel and giving up, eating crap. I have no idea why. I wasn't sad or stressed or hungry. But I wanted crappy food, and I wanted a lot of it. I had visions of cookies and fries dancing in my head. So I ran away from the food, brushed my teeth for good measure, hunkered down and tried to stay busy for the last hour before bedtime. It worked...this time.

I don't know why I get slammed by cravings sometimes. It's always happened to me (and is almost completely responsible for most of my falls off the wagon). I can go a couple weeks without a craving (though usually less) and then they strike hard. Sometimes I can't focus on anything else at all, sometimes they last for more than one day (I'm glad they were gone when I woke up today).

... cravings - almost nothing works. Not eating, not not-eating, not exercise, not distraction. I just have to hold out until they go away. I'm still searching for a better solution to this.

End of rant.
Thanks and not a rant at all. We support each other and you spoke about me to the T. I was trying to do the Tim Ferriss Slow Carb 4-hour body and I can't do a cheat day. I tried just doing a cheat meal and that doesn't work either. When I want junk I want junk and nothing helps until I get exactly what I want (most times I don't know) it's just something. I can smell foods out of the clear blue sky and practically taste them. The only thing I have been able to stay away from is rice. I have not had any rice in almost 4 months. I think I have had 6 pieces of bread in almost 4 months (4 of them rolls of some kind). I have had cake (kids bday's and ate a small piece with them daily until it was gone) We have a birthday here every month from Dec-April and then two more in Oct and I make the cake. I have had 2 cup cakes at a function and 3 cookies. (My confession ) So I think I am doing pretty good with the cravings. I am trying to control what I put in my mouth and not allow it to control me, because carbs do have the control when I'm not careful. I'll bet you have done better than you think you're doing.
Old 03-28-2014, 11:33 AM   #235  
Blessed Person Here

Default 164!

164.4 This morning!!!
Tom's still around though.
This is a high risk weekend for me cos I'm seriously FRUSTRATED about a few things and I have TONS AND TONS of work to do!
I'm praying for strength so I can stay afloat.
About the ticker issue: I'm guilty!!!!lol
I change my ticker as soon as I drop cos it's a motivation and a strong reminder that I'm not allowed to go back.
lianna, hhm, love2b, tancil and all!: Congrats to all of us for our progress this week right?
Have a nice weekend y'all!
BTW: I noticed various "Getting out of the 150's" threads floating around. Which one are you guys going to join when you graduate from here?
Old 03-28-2014, 02:14 PM   #236  

S/C/G: 189/166/147

Height: 5'7"

Down another pound this week. It's been a crazy month so I'm happy for the loss. Keep on trucking through and avoid going back up.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:05 PM   #237  
~Rennie

Thanks thirti4thirty , Way to go on the 164, oh my goodness you are gonna leave us soon Keep doing what you're doing it is definitely working I say pray through the frustration, whatever it is Now that's a good reason to change your ticker (a reminder not to go back) but I declare everytime I change mine my wieght goes back up, idk why

The thread below is the one I bookmarked/subscribed to because it said all diets and ages welcome. So I hope we all end up there TOGETHER

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...s-welcome.html

PostWedding good job on the pound
Old 03-29-2014, 04:12 AM   #238  
Blessed Person Here

164.6 today OOPSIE!lol
love2b: thanks for the link! You're gonna leave before me!
Old 03-29-2014, 09:53 AM   #239  
~Rennie

thirti4thirty, I wouldn't say that because you never know on this journey. I've done ok the past three days but that doesn't mean that I will continue. I have a gathering to go to at church this morning and hopefully they won't have any munchies since I am not very disciplined away from home. Your .2 is a little water, you'll be back down tomorrow

I'm down .4 to 163.2. I was a little surprised since I ate some chicken around 10pm last night ... but the body did good. Maybe it's all of the water I drank, I just hope it keeps going
Old 03-29-2014, 10:06 AM   #240  
~Rennie

oh and I will change my ticker on 4/1 ... hopefully for the better
Closed Thread