Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 03:18 PM   #181  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

zeropain and congrats on the 10LBS GONE Do share your highest weight, current weight and goal weight please. I'd love hear

hhm one day ... you know it's water weight I'm hoping today is a better day than the last few days for sure. It's crazy how a few items can just wreck that number on the scale. Thank goodness we know it won't last long

Last edited by love2b150; 03-17-2014 at 08:52 PM.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:27 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'2

You're right love2b!

I didn't eat well this morning either! I made cookies for st.pattys day and ate 4 of them, already 300 cals I didn't need. plus chicken nuggets, I swear food for kids always ruins me lol.

I need to learn self control, one of these days.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!!
Old 03-17-2014, 04:53 PM   #183  
~Rennie

I made some cabbage today. I put too much red pepper in it and it's spicy now, just imagine how spicy it will get in a few day, smh. I am going to make more oopsie bread with my daughter today and she wants to make creamed spinach, yum I'd like to figure out how to make flourless cookies or something of the like
Old 03-17-2014, 08:01 PM   #184  
Finding Myself Again <3

S/C/G: 230/215/200

Keep it up ladies!!!! We can do this!!!

Weigh in went well today!! 166.2!! Get my 2 mile run in first thing this morning...had some smoked pulled pork BBQ for dinner with a couple spoonfuls of mashed potatoes. Under my calories bank for the day and feeling satisfied!!

Keep your heads up!! We all WILL see 159 sooon!!!!
Old 03-17-2014, 08:12 PM   #185  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadaponce View Post

Weigh in went well today!! 166.2!! Get my 2 mile run in first thing this morning...had some smoked pulled pork BBQ for dinner with a couple spoonfuls of mashed potatoes. Under my calories bank for the day and feeling satisfied!!

Omg inspiration right here!! Do you run your two miles? I'm doing awful today!! I keep eating these cookies and carbs, I'm usually all veggies during the week, ugh!! How many cals do you try to keep under a day?!

I'm so annoyed with myself today!! C'mon hhm6! get with it already!!!
Old 03-17-2014, 08:18 PM   #186  
Finding Myself Again <3

Just keep swimmin!!! Get rid of the carbs-to family, friends or the trash! Take control...and remember a bad day does NOT have to become a bad week ;-D (I just need to remember this when I'm having a bad day lol)
Old 03-17-2014, 09:03 PM   #187  
~Rennie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadaponce View Post

tadaponce I love the happy in your post Great job and we will ALL see 159

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhm6 View Post
Omg inspiration right here!! Do you run your two miles? I'm doing awful today!! I keep eating these cookies and carbs, I'm usually all veggies during the week, ugh!! How many cals do you try to keep under a day?!

I'm so annoyed with myself today!! C'mon hhm6! get with it already!!!
hhm Don't be annoyed it's one day ... try drinking water the remainder of the evening and put the cookies away (out of sight) spray some lysol or something get the good smell out, brush your teeth (I've never done that but I hear it works) you can do it

... today has been a pretty good day for me. I ate OP other than some cheese balls with my little one, I went to the gym walked 3.61 miles burned 447 calories. I made two batches of oopsie bread. One to use as a snack with my jello, sweetened cream cheese and one to use for sandwiches and whatnots. I also made some cabbage but I put a tad too much red pepper in it and it is hot, whew. But I made it so I will eat it. I also cooked some spinach because my baby wanted creamed spinach, I didn't cream mine it's plain and I got all of my water in and 4 cups of green tea.

Hope the scale goes back down in the next few days. I will be so happy I was gonna try to go to Curves to see what there new JM thing is about and how much it cost (saw the commercial) tomorrow but the weather is getting back and I don't drive on ice . I use to go to Curves and loved how it toned my body, I lose inches very well there
Old 03-17-2014, 11:42 PM   #188  

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
I made some cabbage today. I put too much red pepper in it and it's spicy now, just imagine how spicy it will get in a few day, smh. I am going to make more oopsie bread with my daughter today and she wants to make creamed spinach, yum I'd like to figure out how to make flourless cookies or something of the like
Quote:
Originally Posted by love2b150 View Post
tadaponce I love the happy in your post Great job and we will ALL see 159

hhm Don't be annoyed it's one day ... try drinking water the remainder of the evening and put the cookies away (out of sight) spray some lysol or something get the good smell out, brush your teeth (I've never done that but I hear it works) you can do it

... today has been a pretty good day for me. I ate OP other than some cheese balls with my little one, I went to the gym walked 3.61 miles burned 447 calories. I made two batches of oopsie bread. One to use as a snack with my jello, sweetened cream cheese and one to use for sandwiches and whatnots. I also made some cabbage but I put a tad too much red pepper in it and it is hot, whew. But I made it so I will eat it. I also cooked some spinach because my baby wanted creamed spinach, I didn't cream mine it's plain and I got all of my water in and 4 cups of green tea.

Hope the scale goes back down in the next few days. I will be so happy I was gonna try to go to Curves to see what there new JM thing is about and how much it cost (saw the commercial) tomorrow but the weather is getting back and I don't drive on ice . I use to go to Curves and loved how it toned my body, I lose inches very well there
Thanks love2b150! And good for you for staying on plan!! I realize my TOM is near, so maybe that's why I'm eating junk?! The cravings seem so bad this go around, and my weight is up,

Btw how do you make your cabbage? I've been cutting my up, adding chicken with some dressing, it's soo good! But getting bored of it lately. I have never been to curves, is it a diet plan? or more of a gym? I would love for inches to go away rather than a lower number on the scale sadly none have changed on mine yet. Now that I know it's TOM time, I shouldn't be too surprised if the scale is up again tomorrow.

Btw I've heard spice is good for weight loss
Old 03-18-2014, 07:43 AM   #189  
Blessed Person Here

S/C/G: Going/Still going/Gone

Height: 5' 1''

Quote:
Thanks love2b150! And good for you for staying on plan!! I realize my TOM is near, so maybe that's why I'm eating junk?! The cravings seem so bad this go around, and my weight is up,

Btw how do you make your cabbage? I've been cutting my up, adding chicken with some dressing, it's soo good! But getting bored of it lately. I have never been to curves, is it a diet plan? or more of a gym? I would love for inches to go away rather than a lower number on the scale sadly none have changed on mine yet. Now that I know it's TOM time, I shouldn't be too surprised if the scale is up again tomorrow.

Btw I've heard spice is good for weight loss
Oww guys! I'd love to receive cabbage recipes too. I was made to hate it completely but I wouldn't say no to yummy recipes!
I'm weighing in today at 167.9 !!! It came 3 times and it even gave me a lower figure but I prefer to keep this one just in case
Yet I ruined it this morning (not feeling guilty about it though cause I'm going to WALK home to burn it) That will be about 4 miles.
I'm really proud of myself to say the least. I'll be hitting the 20 lbs milestone in a few days and I've NEVER done that before.
HUGS TO Y'ALL AND KEEP GOING!

Last edited by thirti4thirty; 03-18-2014 at 07:50 AM.
Old 03-18-2014, 01:14 PM   #190  

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirti4thirty View Post
Oww guys! I'd love to receive cabbage recipes too. I was made to hate it completely but I wouldn't say no to yummy recipes!
I'm weighing in today at 167.9 !!! It came 3 times and it even gave me a lower figure but I prefer to keep this one just in case
Yet I ruined it this morning (not feeling guilty about it though cause I'm going to WALK home to burn it) That will be about 4 miles.
I'm really proud of myself to say the least. I'll be hitting the 20 lbs milestone in a few days and I've NEVER done that before.
HUGS TO Y'ALL AND KEEP GOING!
Yayyyy!!! You're doing so well!! the 20 lb mark was big for me too! You should totally take pics every 10 lbs, its amazing to see the results that way.

So its TOM for me so I'm at 170 again today ugh. Going to try my best to stay on plan, I can't tell if I'm craving sugar or if it's just psychological lol.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:28 PM   #191  
~Rennie

hhm, I never know when TOM is coming if it comes at all. I'll be 48 next month and since August I have been hit or miss and then it's lighter and shorter days, so hope that means it's leaving soon For my cabbage I used two cups of low sodium chicken broth, green pepper, onion and red pepper. I turned it on low and when I started to smell the peppers really well I turned it off. Curves is like a gym but a circuit. You go around in 30 minutes and everything uses self resistance (I think that's what they call it.) And it works. I don't think I'm going to be able to do it. We can't afford another expense and I have a feeling it's more than my hubby will want to fork out with me not working so it's ok. I need to learn how to use the machines at the gym anyway Really on the spice? I just heard that carrots turn into sugar. I didn't know that either (I don't like them anyway but figured I'd try them and ate them with some spinach dip). But I don't need anything that I don't like anyway to elevate my sugar so I won't eat them It's cravings just don't cave in

thirty4thirty on the 167 I do that also (take the higher number). When I was younger I hated cabbage so I would put ketchup on it. It makes it sweet and it's so good. I will put it on there sometimes now as a treat

I had a really OP day. I only had 18 carbs, 1284. I walked 2.77 miles, burned 350 calories and I am feeling good. I think the oopsie bread is my new go to food. It is very versatile and I am coming to love it We will do this
Old 03-19-2014, 04:16 AM   #192  
Blessed Person Here

Quote:
Yayyyy!!! You're doing so well!! the 20 lb mark was big for me too! You should totally take pics every 10 lbs, its amazing to see the results that way.

So its TOM for me so I'm at 170 again today ugh. Going to try my best to stay on plan, I can't tell if I'm craving sugar or if it's just psychological lol.
Actually I'll be doing it every 20 lbs. I saw your pics on the other thread. That's fantastic!!

Love2b150 Thanks for that recipe! I'll consider that for snack as well. Thanks for the great tips girls.
Today I'm weighing in at 167.1
I'm happy. I was at an event y'day and ate a lot of oily foods. I had to walk home to burn that. lol I ended up walking halfway bcos the sun was scorching and I truly got exhausted. I also did a lot of housework bcos I'm expecting a guest. So all the moving around is what helped me. I'm excited. I want to see 166 tomorrow so I'm going to walk about a lot today too!

Old 03-19-2014, 09:27 AM   #193  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Well, my weight hit 167.5 today just as I noticed the 170s thread here (I hadn't seen one before). Oh well. I'm here now!

Finally ditched some water weight, which is nice. Feels better, too. Now to keep on going and work on the fat.

I was very nauseous/crampy around the stomach (upper abdomen) area yesterday. Very unpleasant. I got hungry, but food made it worse. And it gave me headaches. No idea what that was, but I hope it's over now!
---

hhm6: my weight goes up and/or stalls at my TOM too. But then a few days later it all drops off, sometimes with a net loss, which is nice. The hard part is being reasonable about the carby cravings I get the week before.
Old 03-19-2014, 10:53 AM   #194  
Blessed Person Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiannaKole View Post

hhm6: my weight goes up and/or stalls at my TOM too. But then a few days later it all drops off, sometimes with a net loss, which is nice. The hard part is being reasonable about the carby cravings I get the week before.
It's my situation too!
Welcome Lianna!
Old 03-19-2014, 11:04 AM   #195  
Finding Myself Again <3

So up 0.5lb today...oh well! Goal is still get to 2 Ln off this week and I still have 5 days to do it...so I'll just keep working on it!!!! Hope y'all have a fantastic day!!!
Closed Thread