Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 06:06 PM   #106  
living in the moment

S/C/G: 100kg/81.2kg/58kg

Height: 158cm

hi alaskanlaughter and everyone else here!
i am interested in posting how i've been doing too, as well as in saying hi …i'm new here!
alasakanlaughter i am interested in your xmas bonbon issue. i also have a once-a-year treat in my cupboard that was sent to me and my husband. home-made nougat. o gosh the best you've eaten, really! and i must avoid it, like you!. we have to put it away and ignore the thing lol
Old 12-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #107  
living in the moment

Smile

kelijpa, that food sounds fattening, CREAM of mushroom soup, and CHOCOLATE PUDDING? um….hello?

what diet is this? because i think i'll come over to your place! lol (except i would need to take an international flight!)

teasing….

xxx saraphin

Old 12-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #108  
living in the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
I think quesadillas work with almost everything!

This looks awesome!
Brussels Sprout Black Bean Brie Quesadilla
hi munchy

can you tell me please, what is quesadilla? i thought i knew food but i have never heard of this.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #109  
Warrior Princess

Smile

4 miles at the gym.

I can't imagine being very productive this weekend, my BF has shows both Friday and Saturday night. Friday night we will easily be out until 3am. Saturday's show is (thankfully) not nearly as late and closer to home, I may even drive myself so I can cut out even earlier. I work Sunday...I will be like a zombie.

I'm going to eat dinner soon and into bed by 9pm. Getting older is awesome. Oh, and TOM is showing up early again.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:25 PM   #110  

Height: 5'9"

Today was a little better ~ Had Greek Yogurt, the rest of the Turkey soup, and Pizza Night. Had the odd cup of coffee and (God help me) snacks. No sugar though!!

DH hit the nail on the head: "You cheat when I'm away.. You miss me!!" (Cue: "Awww!")

EDIT: Cheat on My DIET ^

Last edited by Inkrid; 12-06-2013 at 06:47 AM.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:33 PM   #111  
Happygal

S/C/G: 200/176.7/140

Default Hey

Hello all!

Hope everyone is doing well. Its been a busy week. Lots of stuff going on at work and hubbys car broke down so we have had only one car this week. Finally got it back this evening.
Weight is down just a little bit this week. I have worked out at the gym twice.

Take care everyone!!
Old 12-05-2013, 07:56 PM   #112  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Thanks Syckgirlsfv. I am an economist so I do quite a lot of traveling for work. Regarding the mushrooms on toast, I had become so focused on getting my lunch right that I completely forgot about breakfast. Then I read up on oats and they sounded perfect for me now my exercise regime has stepped up.

And kelijpa, what an awesome lunch! Although sounds like a small one.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:47 PM   #113  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I got home a little late tonight. Tomorrow is my early day, so I should be going to bed early. It's too late for that. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Ian Stay safe in your travels. Check in when you can, so we know you arrived safely. Enjoy all the fresh seafood!

Total Approx 1380 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (600 Calories)
Grilled Salmon 400 calories
2 orders steamed broccoli 200 calories

Exercise:
KCM'S 30 MTF Start Here Cardio Sculpt and Leg Work w/#8's
TF Hiit 25
Old 12-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #114  
Began on 10/25/13

Today was absolutely awful, one of the worst days of my life- culmination of stress and arriving at a heartbreaking, possibly dream-shattering decision. I ate a can of tuna and 2 Clementines though.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:15 PM   #115  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

huggerbunny I want to say something helpful, but "hang in there" doesn't seem to match up to dream shattering. I hope your decision leads to better things.

I'm not losing anything again. DOMS is pretty bad this week. Did 45 minutes at the pool yesterday and 30 today. It's -38C with the windchill, so no dog walks.

Haven't tracked calories but roughly 1400 today.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 138/127/120

Height: 5'4

Inkrid- For some reason, I didn't think of food when I read "You cheat when I'm away. You miss me!" I had to read it again and again like "Wtf?" But then I got that it was about your diet LOL!

Food: 1,500 Calories

Exercise: Get Some Fitness Boot Camp Class = 1 hour

Last edited by Zima; 12-05-2013 at 10:45 PM.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:05 AM   #117  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

huggerbunny I hope that the decisions are something to be at peace about and that the stress will let off (((hugs)))

it was a busy day and busy evening....not nearly as bad as yesterday though...tomorrow is Friday yay!!

my splitting headache has subsided...I think my afternoon coffee helped and it hasn't come back

on the other hand, the two that we've taken in (niece and her toddler) both have scabies so they are on medication and we have to wash everything they've been wearing in hot water including bedding....the doctor told them that if we aren't showing symptoms, then we likely won't get it and our things aren't mixed with theirs really (laundry, bedding) ....I hope not

on the up side, DH thinks my car is fixed and I drove it tonight and it ran correctly for the first time in weeks....a very low idle but it DOES idle and that's the part we couldn't fix....he's certain it's the idle air control valve and it needs replacing, which is something we can do
Old 12-06-2013, 03:17 AM   #118  
living in the moment

huggerbunny, i can only surmise that you have decided to end a relationship of sorts. i hope you are sleepoing ok. that's the main thing. and here's you, dieting as well! well done, make sure you remember to eat, what with all this emotional turmoil going on!

thinking of you, from saraphin.

i'm glad your car is idling - that is a positive thing, alaskangirl (i'm sorry but WE know who i mean - i mean YOU! lol. please forgive me, my manners. i forget your name! but not your problems ... it seems like the kids and car are under your control now so that's good.

hi everyone else, i figured out that it must now be LATE thursday night for you, where we have already had friday!
Old 12-06-2013, 06:12 AM   #119  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone1 TGIF!

Today is my early day. I am so not a morning person. Especially when I don't get into bed early enough.

Last night I added on: Cleanse, Work, and Rest from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste

Calories for yesterday: 1380 +
Weigh In: 160.6
Down: .2

HuggerBunny I am so sorry to hear that you are going through a stressful time. Please take care of yourself. Know we are thinking about you and wish you the very best.

Ian Have a safe trip.

Enjoy your Friday and start to the weekend!
Old 12-06-2013, 08:29 AM   #120  
Began on 10/25/13

Sorry to people who referenced me, I wasn't trying to be vague and dramatic, just didn't want to force my issues on you all but wanted to offer some kind of explanation (I was stressed) for why I ate very little yesterday.

I suppose it is relevant to this forum though since my #1 motivator for losing weight is so that my body can be in the right condition to have a baby. My doctor specifically told me that because of my age and what's been going on (fertility issues), if my husband and I want a baby (which we definitely DO, pretty much more than anything), we need to try ASAP, like in the next 6 months. Time's been ticking away though and it's now the next 5 months. She gave us a 50% chance of success if it happens soon, but that chance goes way down if we wait. Because of money and the astronomical price of health care, I've come to the conclusion that it would be irresponsible and selfish to try to have a baby until my current medical bills from my recent totally unexpected surgery are paid off. That will take right on about 2 years. In 2 years though, my chance to have a baby could be completely gone. This decision is what I describe as heartbreaking and potentially dream shattering.

I've wanted to be a mom since I was a little kid and have never swayed on that decision, my college degree is in elementary education and right now I work with special needs children. I absolutely love kids. Knowing it may never happen and intentionally "wasting" our chance to have it happen is extremely upsetting to me. My decision isn't final- my husband really wants to try to have a baby, no matter what it will cost us, and we're looking into other health insurance options that might make the cost a little more bearable when tacked on top of the medical bills we're already paying.

Sorry about this post, it's completely off topic I tend to be a really optimistic, even keeled person who is not prone to freaking out, so how I'm doing right now is rather out of character. Will it maybe be a little on topic if I say I plan to have peanut butter and Clementines for breakfast?

Last edited by HuggerBunny; 12-06-2013 at 08:31 AM.
Closed Thread