Anyone from north central Ohio?

• Good afternoon everyone!!!

I am 36, married for almost 16 years with no children. Looking for some support. Anyone from the north central part of Ohio? Would love to meet someone in my area to share workouts with so we could support each other.

Highest weight: 195
    Current weight : 180
    Goal weight: 135 (or so)
  • I'm not from Ohio, but your board name threw me off... I hope your initials are JR and you are trying to get "skinny" for yourself... and not for someone else, 'cause that would never work out!

We are neighbors, though, since I am from Indiana. Not exactly close enough to do workouts together, though, lol.

Anyway, I hope you find a buddy in your area, and good luck to you!

Jana

PS - did you try at the Buddy Up section?? Just a thought...
  • Thanks Jana.
    Yes, I am doing this for myself, but I figured I would be able to remember my screen name if I used my facorite NASCAR driver's initials. Plus my goal is to lose enough weight to buy a new outfit for the race we are going to in August.
  • I'm so glad you cleared that up!! I betcha you'll lose enough for that new outfit, too. Do you already have one picked out, or at least a mental vision of an outfit? That is a good incentive to keep you OP!

Have fun,
    Jana
  • Hello again. Yes, I kind of know the one I want, I just hope I have enough time to order it after I lose the weight and before the race. I would really like to be able to buy a halter top, but first I have to have perky ones. Have a good Thursday.

Mel
  • Hiya Mel,

I'd go ahead and order it, which would give you lots of incentive to stay op. But you didn't tell me what it looks like!!! Btw, I haven't had "perky ones" since the 80's. LOL

Hey, why don't you jump over to the June Jaded Ladies thread and join us? There is another 30-something gal who is married with no children there, and just a few others. It is a small, friendly group, and we would love to have you post with us.

Hope to see you there - you can tell us about the outfit, okay?

Jana