Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200.6/200.6/145

Height: 5' 6.5"

Default I Cannot Wait to Say Goodbye to the 170s forever!!!!!!

Seriously I have seen the 170s on my scale for almost a year now. I am so ready to say goodbye. I got excited to see 169, once I even saw 168 I really thought the 170s were over... nope. I bounce from 168-173 and it just won't stop. I work out hard and a lot. I am doing the T25 program and it is pretty intense, plus I don't eat bad. Majority of my diet is really healthy. My doctor says it is because most womens' bodies are designed to hang onto fat. Back in the day when there would periods of no food that us women who like to carry fat are the ones who survived. Sadly, that does not make me feel better... I just want to see it start falling off already!!!!!
luvmy2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #2  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

I want to check out T25, but cannot see spending the price they charge!
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'2

OMG...I just commented on a different thread (but she was trying to get out of the 160s) lol why did I see this one first!

You took the words out of my mouth!! I've been at 170-173 for 3 months! and it's not moving at all (my own fault though I don't eat well on the weekends and it messes me up!)

But I am determined to start losing more weight!! I've had enough sweets to last a lifetime, and I need to get it in my head and discipline myself!! My birthday is in 3 months and I really wanted to put a picture up with my before and after weight gahhhh!!

I love these threads though! There was a getting to 160s thread before that kept me on my game all the time, but it kind of died, and I was getting bored of my diet too. But I'm BACK! and I'm ready to see the 160s again!! ....sorry for the novel I get excited when other people have the same goals as me!
hhm6 is offline   Reply With Quote