Short term reasons to stay On Program
Just like everyone else, I am taking this weight loss journey a day at a time. I have started down the road and failed many times before. But somehow, this time is different. Something "clicked" and I know I will be successful in reaching my goal. Here are a few things that run through my mind when I am tempted to overindulge - short term reasons why I stay OP, other than for health, which is a given:
1) The feeling of accomplishment as the weight numbers go downward is indescribable!
2) I want smaller clothes more than I want a box of cookies.
3) I need to prove to myself that I can do this.
4) As I step on the scale, I don't want to regret anything I ate the previous week.
5) I refuse to waste time and hurt my body by yo-yoing as I did in the past.
Of course I slip sometimes - everybody does. But I don't take it too lightly...
What are your short-term reasons to stay OP?