Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-08-2016, 08:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 108/105.8/60 kgs

Height: 5 foot 6

Default Sudden Weakness?

Greetings everyone,
I've been on the Autoimmune Paleo Protocol for the past 2 and a half months, which eliminates: all grains, all legumes, all dairy, all nightshades, all nuts and seeds, and eggs.

I've been eating most fruit and vegetables, including dried fruits, meat, fish and poultry instead. I was feeling great until recently, losing a great deal of weight, but now my energy levels have suddenly tanked. I was wondering what was causing this sudden loss of strength?
sonickel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 03:32 PM   #2  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

Hi sonickel! I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Have you visited your doctor yet? They'll be able to do some blood work to easily check if you're anemic. Anemia is relatively common and causes fatigue, so some quick blood work could confirm if it's that or eliminate it so you can test other possibilities.

You could tweak your diet and see if that helps, but I think you'll be able to find relief quicker if you're able to confirm or rule out that common culprit first.

I hope you feel better soon!
Chunkahlunkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 09:41 AM   #3  

Since you have eliminated so much from your diet it is nearly obvious that you're not going to feel well, either because your body lacks something or simply because your body hasn't gotten used to this new diet - you would obviously feel something. But I agree with the previous poster, the best bet is to go and see a doctor about it. hope you'll get well soon.
Andelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 02:19 AM   #4  

Default First Timer...

Hi there guys, help me getting motivated I don't exercise I don't diet and I can feel that I am getting bigger as I get old..Heeelllppp!!!!
kim_taylor is offline   Reply With Quote