Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 12:02 PM   #1  

Angry Hi all I am new here!

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. Don't know how this work, and I will probably need time to get used to this. :P
Let me introduce myself, my name is Carmen, or malrac as my nick. I am from Canada. ^_^

I guess I should talks a little bit about my weight history, since this is a weight support forum. ^_^ I am 26, my highest weight was 162lb, at 5 feet 3.5 inches, I think I am overweight.

Went on a stright diet from November till now. Finally lost 20 lbs. Now weighting at 147.5 lb. It once went down to 143lb but gain back the 4 lb. I need support and buddies to give me the emotional support to get through this diet.

My goal is to lost 20 lb more, within two months. My ideal weight is 120lb.

Nice to meet you all! ^_^

Carm
Old 06-18-2003, 12:22 PM   #2  

Hi Carmen, please check out Time for Serious Fun. I think you would enjoy that thread!

Faye
Old 06-18-2003, 08:25 PM   #3  
Dancing those pounds away

Just want to welcome you to 3FCs.
just read all of the threads and when you find one that feels like a fit.... just jump right in and join the groups.
Everyone will welcome you with open arms.
Closed Thread