3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Exercise...Ugh...no motivation.

Old 06-07-2013, 07:50 AM   #16
Krissy Missy

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny View Post
When I stop counting calories the weight starts to creep up again. I always thing "oh well I already know many calories are in this" and then I start eyeballing but apparently I've got huge eyeballs lol. I've been back to calorie counting recently and everything is back on track again. Someone on this forum recently said "abs are made in the kitchen" and it's soooooo true!

One for every five pounds lost!

Mini Goals:
No longer obese achieved 10/12/12
, 20 pounds down and pedicure reward achieved 11/16/12, 40 pounds down and facial reward achieved 2/22/13, No longer overweight - achieved 4/12/13, 60 pounds down and full body massage reward
Missy Krissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #17

S/C/G: 200/Ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

I know how you feel...For years I have gotten more and more out of shape. It's a vicious cycle, I wake up sore and tired, usually running late, work all day, sit down when I get home, and that's it until bed. lol

The past couple days I have been trying to make myself get on the treadmill after I get home, but before I sit down because I know I never have the energy to get going again later.
MAK247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:02 AM   #18
Less of a Better Me

S/C/G: 207.4/ticker/146

Height: 5'4"

I got a fitbit and found that using it and trying to create a calorie deficit was motivating to me. When I first started I often didn't want to do anything but I really forced myself to go walking (I am lucky that my husband was willing to go with me). The first time I didn't walk far but I made it up to walking for a full hour. I found that unless I was actually sick that if I was tired once I got into the walk about 10 minutes I would sort of rebound and come home energized. It was the first 10 minutes that were tough and I would often want to quit.

Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.