Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #31  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaskipandlaugh View Post
Elvis...... For you my wish is that someday REALLY SOON.... you can wear a dress and have to tell people that you are pregnant as they cannot tell. That would be such a great and awesome joy!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! And me too!! (I just might look 9 months pregnant the whole time and I don't care LOL!)
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:27 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Height: 5'7"

Elvis, when I hit XL, I will be renting the Goodyear Blimp to announce it to the world! Heck, when I can just shop in a regular store, it will be a huge moment for me.
betsy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #33  

You are so cute, Betsy. And we will be here to celebrate with you!! You are doing awesome, it will be no time at all!
Old 05-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #34  

Height: 5"6

I just found this thread!!1 Elvis, when is the cookout!? I can't wait to hear all about it! Is it this weekend? And the dress you chose is FABULOUS!!!!
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:45 PM   #35  

Awww, thanks NorthernChick! The cookout is tomorrow, freaking out already! But you know I'll be here with the good, the bad, and the ugly!
Old 05-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #36  

Girl, with that dress and your confidence and progress, there ain't gonna be no ugly!!! :P
Old 05-27-2013, 09:06 AM   #37  

If anyone has any qualms on wearing a new outfit that fits, act like you own it and ROCK it!!

I will admit, I changed my clothes 87 times before we left the house in case I found something better to wear. But I didn't...I put my big girl panties on and wore my dress!! I was so happy to see everyone and someone made a comment that I was half the size I used to be. (I took that as a compliment even though I wanted to DIE inside..I tried to mentally prep as much as I could, plus DH never left my side, thank God!)

Thanks so much for the help and encouragement, I thought of all of you when we were leaving the house and thought I owed it to all of you to practice what I preach. Hold your head up high, suck in the gut (lol) and strut like you got this. (I don't know that I had this, I just pretended I did!)
Old 05-27-2013, 09:13 AM   #38  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

OH I was wondering what happened... .SO GLAD it turned out well!! YOU did ROCK THAT DRESS I am so sure!... I hope you also relaxed, let the stress out and have a really good time with your friends too and laughed ALOT!!

ALWAYS to you SUNSHINE!! (my name for you!)
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:17 AM   #39  

Awww, I love the name Sunshine!!! Thank you, Sue!! There were a lot of laughs, a lot of tears and a great time overall. Life is too short and I learned that more in the last year (even though I did know it already but you tend to forget, you know?). We promised each other we'd get together more often even if it's just casual get-togethers vs. a planned holiday party. I missed so many of them in the past years because I was so depressed and unhappy with myself. I don't plan on ever missing one again!!!
Old 05-27-2013, 09:32 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvislover324 View Post
.Life is too short and I learned that more in the last year (even though I did know it already but you tend to forget, you know?). We promised each other we'd get together more often even if it's just casual get-togethers vs. a planned holiday party. I missed so many of them in the past years because I was so depressed and unhappy with myself. I don't plan on ever missing one again!!!
^^^^THIS^^^^ My thoughts and sentiments entirely! Glad you found a dress that rocked, and glad you got to show the new you off. You are so my hero
zoesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:35 AM   #41  
Empress/Queen

That dress is so pretty and what an awesome price! Congratulations!

Have fun wearing it!
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:40 AM   #42  

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoesmom View Post
^^^^THIS^^^^ My thoughts and sentiments entirely! Glad you found a dress that rocked, and glad you got to show the new you off. You are so my hero
I swear I get inner strength from 3FC that I carry in my heart every single day. You are all my inspiration and motivation. I was never like this before, this has to be the answer. I love 3FC!!
Old 05-27-2013, 11:37 AM   #43  
Started IP 5/20/13

S/C/G: 193/175.2/140

Height: 5' 7"

So glad you went out and rocked that dress! I'm sure you looked wonderful!
JRP2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 05:48 PM   #44  

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvislover324 View Post
I swear I get inner strength from 3FC that I carry in my heart every single day. You are all my inspiration and motivation. I was never like this before, this has to be the answer. I love 3FC!!
it's a two-way street! SO GLAD to hear it went so well!!!1 I hope you one day get over your need to be private and post some pics for us!!! :P I don't really need the proof though- we know you were GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2013, 05:53 PM   #45  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernChick13 View Post
it's a two-way street! SO GLAD to hear it went so well!!!1 I hope you one day get over your need to be private and post some pics for us!!! :P I don't really need the proof though- we know you were GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
LOL there better not be any evidence of me in a dress (or any other clothes!)!! I get so anxious, omg. Sweating just thinking of it now!