Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-24-2013, 02:49 AM   #496  

S/C/G: 145 / 102 / ?

Height: 5'

Hey Mac23—welcome, and good wishes!

Diana – “I don’t do yoga, I do kickboxing!” Ha ha ha—I love it!

Hoopty—Isn’t Chobani the best?!

Geoblewis—Lettuce wraps—what a great idea!! I’m going to try to remember to make one over the w/e!

I feel so grateful that eating on plan has become so easy. I started this go-round last February, so it’s been well over a year now. I reached my goal in August, and, this time, I KNOW I’ve actually changed, and the weight is off for good. I worked VERY hard along the way—harder than I thought I was capable of—but at a certain point, it really did become natural. A friend is in town, and he is going to bring me an old fat picture. The fattest picture of me in existence. I was horrified to see it, some years ago—I weighed almost 70 pounds more than I do now—12 pounds more than the top weight I’ve ever let myself reach before or after—but now I’m glad it exists. Maybe I’ll post it. (Maybe not! ;-)

Had my second run post-surgery today. Yesterday was my first. I woke up, and knew I was ready. 1 week to the day. To my relief, I hadn’t lost any ground. Yay! Now just a few more days until I can get back to Jillian.
HungryHungryHippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:52 AM   #497  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF! Can you believe we made it to the weekend? I am so ready for some down time! Hmm, did anyone mention yoga?

Also, can you believe it's Memorial weekend? It's the start of Summer! Does that seem weird or is it just me? Does anyone have anything fun planned for the long weekend?

I am going to look at some yoga workouts in our Comcast On Demand. They have free workouts on there, so maybe there will be some yoga practices that I might like. The weekends will probably be the easiest time for me to do that type of stuff. Beside that I will do my normal routine. I might go back to my Mom's house. I noticed that my Dad had some books and paperwork in the garage. It's not much, so I will probably try to take care of that. I mentioned to DH about grilling out one day this weekend. That man can work some magic with a grill. DH will be finishing up his farming and planting, so he will be busy most of the weekend with that. The guy that normally helps him is having some health issues so the planting is taking longer than normal.

When we have a long weekend, one of the local radio stations goes all '80's! Yeah Baby! They will go to that format today at lunch. I like me some '80's and big hair!

On another note, I think TTOM is starting. I have noticed some PMS symptoms coming on and I woke an hour early this morning. Oh freakin' joy!

Calories for yesterday: 1480 +
Weigh In: 159.8
Down: .2

I am finally back to my pre-Mother's Day weight.

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-24-2013 at 08:35 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:26 AM   #498  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

Yesterday's Calories: 1562
Today's Weight: 176.2

My calories weren't as bad as I thought. I still binged on cereal though.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:34 AM   #499  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Exclamation Attention! New Thread Alert!

We are at our 500 post limit. Follow me over to the new thread so we can finish out the month: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-welcome.html
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote