Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2003, 11:07 AM   #31  
Beauty is within...

Didn't get the chance to have that long walk I'd hoped for. Marc got offered a shift that would bring in good money, so my day went too quickly to get one in... but I went for a quick one so I've at least done my exercise for the day! I had to go when it was dark, and on the main streets it's ok, but relectant to go down the side streets, so that's why I kept it short

Food's been really good. I've been under points again, and feeling really positive, which is a good thing!!

Amanda, WW was a turning point for me, in that it taught me to truly understand the "consequences" of food. I wish you good luck in your new found approach!

PS Love all your photos - Tina, HOW do you get those big photos up??? Please tell me, cos I've got some really nice ones to share...
Old 05-23-2003, 11:12 AM   #32  

Angry Hiya Chickies!

Quick post to let you know my laser eye surgery went well yesterday... technically, I"m not REALLY supposed to be on the computer yet but I just wanted to let ya'll know I was here!

Kat: I'm so sorry to hear about the woman who used to work with you. It's such a shock when a person is so young. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you.

Kay. Gotta scoot before my eye doctor finds out I was here!
Old 05-23-2003, 07:54 PM   #33  
I'm on my way!

STOP!! DO NOT POST HERE...GO TO 300+ #339
Closed Thread